|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
Xingo Nation is the one hundred and twenty-first episode of Ben 10.
Kevin 11 give Xingo a power up in order to prevent his favorite TV show from getting dropped... but his actions have terrible consequences. With Xingo set loose to wreak havoc on other TV shows, it is up to Ben to stop both Kevin and Xingo.
- Apparently, the Tennysons have faced Xingo more times than previously shown on-screen, with one such example involving Xingo's head being embed into Max's shoulder.
- Kevin interacts with Xingo for the first time.
- Lucky Girl
- Omega Lucky Scouts (first appearance)
- Queen Greifenstien (first appearance)
- Michael Morningstar (cameo)
- Bob (first appearance)
- Kyle (first appearance)
- Quinn (first appearance)
|Tara Strong||Ben Tennyson|
|Montserrat Hernandez||Gwen Tennyson|
|David Kaye||Max Tennyson|
- This episode makes a reference to Ben 10: Alien Force and Ultimate Alien when one of the TV screens plays a show that's a parody of the aforementioned series, with characters that resemble classic Ben, Gwen, and Kevin in their teens under different names and wearing re-colored clothes.
- Xingo berates the show for being overly serious and hopes it gets rebooted, a gag on how the Ben 10 franchise got rebooted with a light-hearted tone.
- Lucky Girl is stated to have about 18 season, this could be a nod to the classic continuity having a total of 18 seasons from all 4 series.
- Xingo pokes fun at how long it took for Lucky Girl's wand to charge, a common cliche on most power ups in any media.
- When Xingo returns to his world, Gwen quotes the phrase "That's all folks", which is the catch phrase of Porky Pig at the closing scene of a Looney Tunes episode, playing on how Xingo is based on their animation style.
- This episode chronologically takes place before Roundabout as Kevin is not yet trapped between space and time.[DR 1] This is because new episodes were ordered at the last minute.[DR 2]
- The cameo Michael Morningstar makes was through his character Sebastian in the film "The Un-alivers" from Bright Lights, Black Hearts. Xingo pops into the movie interrupting a kissing scene.
- Poster-sized pictures of Vilgax can be seen on a wall with the Alien Conspiracist, who is seen dressing as a alien and talks about the existence of aliens, having discovered Vilgax was a real alien.
- In the original pitch for the episode, Kevin was supposed to be shoplifting with stuff falling out of his jacket every time he moved, but the network decided it was too imitable for young kids, so the joke got cut.[KT 1]
- This marks the last episode that Ben uses Stinkfly.