|This article is a stub. You can help by editing it.|
|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding information.|
Left to entertain himself as Max takes a much deserved nap, Ben stumbles upon a Xingo arcade game and goes Shock Rock to power it up, but when it receives too much juice, Xingo leaps out into the real world and our hero must go toe-to-toe with his favorite cartoon character.
- It's revealed that Xingo can pull things into his own reality.
|Tara Strong||Ben Tennyson|
|Montserrat Hernandez||Gwen Tennyson|
|David Kaye||Max Tennyson|
|Todd Haberkorn||Omni-Enhanced Grey Matter|
- This episode aired as the 14th episode of Season 2 and the 54th episode overall in the U.S.
- This episode includes many references to classic video games.
- Xingo's spin-dash is a reference to Sonic The Hedgehog. The saucer-like metal vehicles inside the game also resemble the machines made by Dr Robotnik/Dr Eggman in the same game.
- Xingo powering up using an anvil found in a box is a direct reference to the power-up mushrooms from the Mario franchise.