Walkatrout is a small, blue fish-like alien, roughly the same height as Upchuck. He has stubby fins for arms, a shark-like dorsal fin, and a pair of thin, spindly legs jutting from his underside. He has a wide mouth with an underbite, and gills on his cheeks. He has bulging green eyes.
Walkatrout wears a green belt-like strap around "waist" and back, with the Omnitrix symbol connecting the front.
Powers and Abilities
Walkatrout has a slippery body and can breathe underwater.
- Walkatrout made his first appearance in Outbreak,
- In Charm School,
- Walkatrout was used at the end of the episode and was disappointed.
- In Fight at the Museum,
- Walkatrout tried to escape the exhibit room, but failed.
- In It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1,
- In Final Countdown,
- Walkatrout gets stuck when trying to get in the Plumber Base, but Skurd uses Four Arms' arms to help him
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Outbreak (first appearance)
- Charm School (cameo)
- Fight at the Museum (accidental transformation; intended alien was Humungousaur)
- It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1 (accidental transformation)
- Final Countdown
- A New Dawn (cameo)
Naming and Translations
|Greek||Περιπατητική Πέστροφα||From περιπατητής, walker and πέστροφα, trout|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Walkatruta||From walka, walka and truta, trout|
|Spanish (Hispanic America)||Walkatrout||From the original English name|
|Polish||Nogopstrąg||From noga, leg and pstrąg, trout|
|German||Wanderbarsch||From wander, to wander and barsch, perch|
|Italian||GambaTrota||From gamba, leg and trota, trout|
|French||Truite-azur||From truite, trout and azur, azure/blue|
|Hungarian||Halláb||From hal, fish and láb, leg|
- 4" Walkatrout
- Walkatrout 2 Inch Mini Figure
Walkatrout's name comes from "walk about" and "trout".
- Walkatrout was unlocked by Driba and Blukic, along with Pesky Dust, Mole-Stache, and The Worst, when they tried to fix the malfunctioning Omnitrix.
- Ben reveals Walkatrout's name in An American Benwolf in London.
- Blukic and Driba were the ones who technically named him.