|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Walkatrout is a small, blue fish-like alien with stubby fins for arms, a shark-like dorsal fin, and a pair of thin, spindly legs jutting from his underside. He has a wide mouth with an underbite, and gills on his cheeks. He has bulging green eyes.
Walkatrout wears a green belt-like strap around his "waist" and back, with the Omnitrix symbol connecting the front.
Powers and Abilities
Walkatrout has a slippery body.
Walkatrout has gills and can breathe underwater.
Walkatrout is physically very weak, and he's not suited for hand-to-hand combat.
- Walkatrout first appeared in Outbreak, where he was accidentally unlocked by Blukic and Driba when they tried to fix the Omnitrix and escaped from Liam.
- In Charm School, Ben accidentally transformed into Walkatrout at the end of the episode and was disappointed.
- In Fight at the Museum, Walkatrout tried to escape the exhibit room, but failed.
- In It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1, Walkatrout came to Bellwood with Speedyquick's help.
- In The Final Countdown, Walkatrout got in the locked Plumber HQ through the toilet.
- In A New Dawn, Walkatrout appeared for a short time when Ben was cycling through his aliens.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Outbreak (first appearance)
- Charm School (cameo; accidental transformation)
- Fight at the Museum (intended alien was Humungousaur)
- It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1 (intended alien was XLR8)
Naming and Translations
|Bulgarian||Уолкатраут||From the original English name|
|Chinese||胖胖鱼||From 胖胖 (Pàng Pàng), fat, and 鱼 (Yú), fish|
|French||Truite-azur||From truite, trout, and azur, azure/blue|
|German||Wanderbarsch||From wander, to wander, and barsch, perch|
|Greek||Περιπατητική Πέστροφα||From περιπατητής, walker, and πέστροφα, trout|
|Hungarian||Halláb||From hal, fish, and láb, leg|
|Italian||GambaTrota||From gamba, leg, and trota, trout|
|Polish||Nogopstrąg||From noga, leg, and pstrąg, trout|
|Portuguese (Br)||Walkatruta||From "Walk" and "Truta", trout.|
|Romanian||plimbărețul||from plimbărețul, walker|
| From рыба, a fish and нога leg|
From рыба, a fish and нога leg
From the original English name
|Spanish (HA)||Walkatrout||From the original English name|
Walkatrout's name is derived from "walk about" and "trout", the latter of which is the common name for a number of certain species of freshwater fish.
- Walkatrout's name was coined by Driba; Ben starts using that name in An American Benwolf in London.
- Walkatrout was unlocked by Driba and Blukic, along with Pesky Dust, Mole-Stache, and The Worst, when they tried to fix the malfunctioning Omnitrix.