|This article belongs to an alternate dimension or timeline|
|Click here to see the Classic Timeline version of this article|
|“||You think you can destroy me? I analyzed every one of your aliens. And had Animo programmed their moves into my new DNA. Nothing you can do will surprise me anymore!||”|
This Vilgax wears a red glove on his right hand, has the same breathing mask as he does in the original timeline, and wears a red and black spandex suit with no sleeves. He has six tentacles protruding from his face. His left arm is enlarged, with two spikes just below his elbow, and a retractable tentacle.
At the age of 20,[DJW 2] Ben Tennyson had become more serious and aggressive, and one day mutilated Vilgax and put away his remains in a stasis pod. This was to make sure he couldnt harm anyone anymore.
In Ben 10,000, Dr. Animo resurrects Vilgax using his Transmodulator, greatly enhancing him to boot. Despite that, both Vilgax and Dr. Animo are defeated by both future and present versions of Ben and Gwen. After a long battle, Ben defeats Vilgax by using Spitter to push him over the edge of a water pool and then using Arctiguana's freezing breath, trapping the villain inside before he can escape. It is unknown what happened to Vilgax afterwards.
Powers and Abilities
Vilgax has knowledge of all of Ben 10,000's aliens and their moves, which had downloaded into his DNA during his resurrection. This makes predicting Ben's next moves practically instinctual.
Vilgax now has a retractable tentacle and is able to shoot organic bombs from his right wrist.
- Ben 10,000 (first appearance)
- Derrick J. Wyatt claims that the timeline this Vilgax belongs to is the current real future as of Omniverse.
- Canonically, that does not make sense as this timeline was always supposed to be an alternate timeline in which Ben 10,000 had not given Grandpa Max a cake on his birthday when he was 10, while Ben Prime did. Derrick responded to the matter by saying: "Your "plot holes" are irrelevant. Time isn't completely fixed, it's shifting. Events can be subtlety altered."[DJW 1]
- This wiki, however, keeping in mind the logical fallacy in the remark, considers the timeline to be from an alternate timeline and not the current future.
- Matt Wayne too confirms that the timeline is one of the many possible futures, not necessarily Ben Prime's.[MW 1][MW 2]