|This article belongs to the Reboot Timeline|
|“||I don't do Overflow. I go Undertow!||”|
Undertow is a cerulean metallic alien. He has two tubes that extend from his head and has black mask-like markings around his red eyes. He has two tubes of swamp green slime reaching from a respirator where his mouth should be to his chest, and his forearms have orange and gray canisters filled with slime. He has black four-fingered hands and three black toes on each foot. He also has a gray protrusion on top of his head with black openings on the front and back that each have three red buttons.
Undertow wears the Antitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Being part-Cascan, Undertow shares many of the same abilities as Overflow, such as launching pressurized blasts of water from the tanks on his forearms. However, due to the Antitrix's modifications made by Kevin, Undertow instead shoots green swamp water.
Undertow's armored exoskeleton gives him enhanced durability against most types of damage. Additionally, he also displays enhanced strength too.
Undertow can breathe underwater with ease.
Undertow has a form of terrakinesis that can cause the ground beneath his opponent to turn into mud.
Undertow can produce whips using his slime.
By propelling himself with his slime, Undertow can simulate flight.
Being part-Cascan, Undertow shares many of the same weaknesses as Overflow.
Due to Kevin's alterations to the Antitrix, Undertow is too powerful for the inexperienced Kevin to currently utilize at the fullest.
Undertow is vulnerable to magic, as demonstrated by Overflow.
- Undertow first appeared in King of the Castle, where he battled Four Arms before switching into Dark Matter.
- In You Remind Me of Someone, an amnesic Undertow battled Heatblast in an attempt to stop him from wreaking further havoc.
- In Adrenaland Jr., Undertow fought Heatbast until they both timed out.
- In The Greatest Lake, Undertow battled Rath and tested his new magical powers.
- In Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie, Undertow briefly appeared twice due to a glitch with the Antitrix.
Naming and Translations
|French||Lance-vase||From lance, shooter and vase, mud|
|German||Undertow||From the original English name|
|Italian||Risucchio||From risucchio, backwash|
|Polish||Armat Wodny||From armata, cannon and woda, water|
|Portuguese (Br)||Contracorrente||from contra, against, and corrente, chain|
|Russian||Тягун||From тягун, pogun|
|Spanish (HA)||Undertow||From the original English name|
|Turkish||Atık Tankı||From waste, tank|
An undertow is a current of water below the surface and moving in a different direction from any surface current.
- Undertow's voice sounds similar to Kevin's but with a slightly muffled echo similar to Overflow.
- Undertow's armor has a slight resemblance to NRG's Containment Suit.
- Undertow's hydrokinesis water resembles Spitter's slime spit.
|Regular Aliens||Fusion Aliens|
|Bashmouth • Bootleg • Crystalfist • Dark Matter • Hot Shot • Humungoraptor • Quad Smack • Rush • Skunkmoth • Thornblade • Undertow • Wreckingbolt||Alien V • AntiVilgax • Monster Kevin • Monster Kevin (Story)|