|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Ben as Ultimate Spidermonkey
Ultimate Spidermonkey has a large gorilla-like body with purple skin, black fur and three pairs of eyes. He lacks Spidermonkey's tail and extra pair of arms, but they are replaced with two pairs of retractable spider legs that can fold into his waist. Ultimate Spidermonkey wears the evolved Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
Albedo as Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey
Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey has red eyes, pale-purple skin, and yellow spider fangs on each side of his mouth. Instead of the purple spider legs, Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey has two extra sets of gorilla arms, and he wears the evolved Ultimatrix symbol, which has eight spikes now instead of four, on his stomach.
Powers and Abilities
By splitting his lower jaw into two halves, Ultimate Spidermonkey can shoot webs from his mouth, much more than Spidermonkey can shoot from his tail. His webs are strong enough to keep a Vaxasaurian from escaping. He can also create enough webbing to make a soft cushion to land on if falling.
Ultimate Spidermonkey is extremely durable, being able to survive a close-range nuclear explosion, although he was knocked out as a result.
Ultimate Spidermonkey is highly agile, as he can jump extremely high and can run very fast despite his large stature.
In Omniverse, Ultimate Spidermonkey is capable of climbing walls, like his devolved form.
In Ultimate Alien, Ultimate Spidermonkey's spider legs can pull things and break them almost like he is using his hands. Ultimate Spidermonkey can fold his spider legs into his hips, and attack with the tips of his spider legs as they're sharp enough to pierce a concrete wall.
Ultimate Spidermonkey can survive in space for a short time, but he still needs to breathe. Also, considering that he once fell through space and down to earth, Ultimate Spidermonkey may also be immune to radiation, as he was completely unharmed after falling through the atmosphere.
- Ultimate Spidermonkey first appeared in Fame, where he defeated Bivalvan.
- In Reflected Glory, Ultimate Spidermonkey was defeated by Psyphon, then saved by Cash and J.T.
- In The Transmogrification of Eunice, Ultimate Spidermonkey was defeated by Sunder.
- In The Purge, Ultimate Spidermonkey defeated Driscoll.
- In Simian Says, Ultimate Spidermonkey defeated Mizaru.
- In Double or Nothing, Ultimate Spidermonkey defeated Hugh. Later, Ultimate Spidermonkey readied to battle Albedo, but reverted to Ben when going through a force-field.
- In The Mother of All Vreedles, Ultimate Spidermonkey failed to defeat the Vreedles in space due to the lack of oxygen and fell back to Earth.
- In Night of the Living Nightmare, Ultimate Spidermonkey was defeated by Vilgax in a dream.
- In The Ultimate Heist, Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey defeated Shocksquatch and battled Four Arms before being put to sleep by Argit's quills.
- In A Fistful of Brains, Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey defeated Shocksquatch.
- In For a Few Brains More, Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey was defeated by Atomix.
- In And Then There Were None, Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey failed to capture No Watch Ben and was defeated by Gwen 10 as Wildvine.
- In Malgax Attacks, Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey defeated three Galvan Soldiers and managed to break into Azmuth's laboratory.
- Season 1
- Fame (first appearance)
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 8
Ultimate Spidermonkey is a playable alien in the game.
Ultimate Spidermonkey is the most used ultimate form in the game, as he is used twice while the rest of the other ultimates are only used once.
Ultimate Spidermonkey can pound the ground to make small shockwaves and spin his spider legs around to damage enemies around him.
Naming and Translations
|Arabic||سبايدر مانكي الأقصي|
|Bulgarian||Ултра Паякомаймуна||From ултра, ultra, and паякомаймуна, spidermonkey|
|Chinese||终极蜘蛛魔猴||From 终极 (Zhōng Jí), ultimate, 蜘蛛 (Zhī Zhū), spider, and 魔猴(Mó Hóu), Hanuman|
|Dutch||Ultieme Slingeraap||From ultieme, ultimate, aap, monkey, and slinger, sling|
|French||Ultimate Arachno-Singe||From ultimate, arachn-, prefix linked to spiders and singe, monkey|
|German||Ultimativer Spidermonkey||From ultimativer, ultimate, and the original English name|
|Greek||Απόλυτος ΑραχνοπίθηκHanumanekd = From απόλυτος, ultimate, and αραχνοπίθηκος, spidermonkey|
|Italian||Ultra Scimparagno||From Ultra (ultimate), and Scimparagno (translation of Spidermonkey|
|Korean||얼티메이트 스파이더몽키||From "얼티메이트 스파이더몽키", ultimate spidermonkey|
|Norwegian||Ultimat Edderape||From ultimat, ultimate, edderkopp, spider and ape, monkey|
|Polish||Ostateczny Pajęczarz||From ostateczny, ultimate, and pajęczarz, spidermonkey|
|Portuguese (Br)||Macaco-Aranha Supremo||From macaco-aranha, spidermonkey, and supremo, supreme|
|Romanian||Maimuta Paianjen X|
|Russian||Ульти обезьяна-паук||From Ульти, ultimate, and Обезьяна-паук (Spidermonkey)|
|Spanish (Spain)||Mono Araña Supremo||From mono aranã, spidermonkey, and supremo, supreme|
|Swedish||Ultimata Spindelapa||From ultimata, ultimate, and the original English name|
|Turkish||Ultimate Örümcekmaymun||From spidermonkey örümcekmaymun, ultimate ultimate|
- In Reflected Glory, Ultimate Spidermonkey's jaw kept splitting whenever he spoke; this does not happen in any other appearance.
- Ultimate Spidermonkey is the Alien of the Month in February.
- Ultimate Spidermonkey is only Ultimate Form to have a complete redesign in Omniverse.
- When Ultimate Spidermonkey shoots webs from his mouth in Omniverse, his mouth bears resemblance to the Predators from the franchise of the same name.