|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
|“||I'll try to make this as quick and painless as I can. Sonic... DOOM!||”|
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Weaknesses
- 4 History
- 5 Appearances
- 6 Video Games
- 7 Naming and Translations
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Notes
- 10 References
- 11 See Also
Ben as Ultimate Echo Echo
Because he is made of living sound waves, Ultimate Echo Echo wears a tall blue containment suit[DJW 1] with black stripes, an overall rounded design, long arms and legs, and stumped feet. Unlike his devolved counterpart, Ultimate Echo Echo has fifteen blue, removable speaker-like components attached to his body and a marking on his back resembling a cassette tape. Ultimate Echo Echo wears the evolved Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
Albedo as Negative Ultimate Echo Echo
Negative Ultimate Echo Echo has red eyes and red cables that attach from his back to his hands and smaller mouth. His head is wide and angular, with a silvery forehead and black "ears" on the sides. His Sonic Disks are red instead of blue and they look like his head, not having a sunken look to them. Two of the spikes on the Ultimatrix symbol, which look more tubular, connect to the discs on his chest, and a third one seems to crawl up the side of his neck. He also has black stripes on his stomach and legs.
Powers and Abilities
Like Echo Echo, Ultimate Echo Echo can release sonic screams and ultrasonic waves from the Sonic Disks on his body. These sound waves are powerful enough to throw Ultimate Kevin through several buildings at once, damage a Petrosapien, and paralyze an Opticoid.
Ultimate Echo Echo can fly by using sound waves.
Because his appearance is a containment suit, Ultimate Echo Echo can survive in the vacuum of space. He can also produce airwaves, as he is capable of using his sonokinetic powers while in space as well.
Ultimate Echo Echo is extremely resistant to low temperatures like those on Mykdl'dy.
Ultimate Echo Echo manipulates the power of sound, but he can also send out the Sonic Disks on his body to project powerful sonic blasts, which can knock someone out, destroy projectiles or even a military tank, with relative ease.
Ultimate Echo Echo can multiply the Sonic Disks once they have separated from his body, creating as many as needed.
Ultimate Echo Echo can use his Sonic Disks to use an exceedingly deadly move called Sonic Doom, where his discs surround the enemy and fire full sonic blasts. This move is powerful enough to subdue Ultimate Kevin, who had managed to win almost every previous battle he had got into.
Ultimate Echo Echo's Sonic Disks can continue flying and attacking even after he transforms back to normal.
Ultimate Echo Echo can be suffocated if a large amount of matter enters his lungs.
Ultimate Echo Echo's Sonic Disks are not very durable, as they can be destroyed by a Techadon robot's laser blasts or an Anodite's mana attacks, the latter of which was demonstrated by his sentient counterpart.
- Ultimate Echo Echo first appeared in Map of Infinity, where he defeated some Necrofriggians and explored the temple on Mikd'lty, during which he defeated Cerberus. He eventually switched into Four Arms to help Kevin hold a door open.
- In The Enemy of My Enemy, Ultimate Echo Echo saved the Plumber's Academy from a nuclear bomb.
- In Absolute Power: Part 2, Ultimate Echo Echo defeated Ultimate Kevin and prepared to finish him off before Gwen convinced him otherwise.
- In Viktor: The Spoils, Ultimate Echo Echo saved the Rust Bucket 3 from some missiles.
- In Basic Training, Ultimate Echo Echo briefly appeared at the beginning after battling Trombipulor.
- In Greetings from Techadon, Ultimate Echo Echo battled a silver Techadon and figured out how to stop it.
- In Double or Nothing, Ultimate Echo Echo defeated Negative Rath.
- In The Perfect Girlfriend, Ultimate Echo Echo fought Elena who nearly suffocated him to death with her Nanochips until Julie convinced her to spare him.
- In Night of the Living Nightmare, Ultimate Echo Echo was seen confronting Albedo in a dream.
- In The Ultimate Heist, Negative Ultimate Echo Echo defeated Eye Guy, but was defeated by Shocksquatch and switched into Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey.
- In And Then There Was Ben, Negative Ultimate Echo Echo chased an Omnitrixless Ben Prime only to be sent back to the Prime Timeline by No Watch Ben as Clockwork.
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Viktor: The Spoils
- Basic Training (cameo)
- Greetings from Techadon
- Double or Nothing
- The Perfect Girlfriend
- Season 3
- Night of the Living Nightmare (cameo)
- Cartoon Network Action Packs
- Chapter Books
- Parallel Paradox (flashback; cameo)
Ultimate Echo Echo is a playable alien in all versions of the video game but only on a small section in the Amazon base to defeat an army of Robotic Extermination Devices. Strangely, he has five fingers instead of four.
Ultimate Echo Echo can launch his Sonic Disks at enemies, send 2 disks out to make a shockwave on far away enemies, and spin sonic disks around him, damaging any nearby enemies in a small radius, then making a shockwave, damaging all nearby enemies.
He can dash forward, punching through enemies. He moves around by floating above the ground.
Ultimate Echo Echo is a playable racer in the game. He fires sonic discs at his opponents.
Ultimate Echo Echo is a playable Exosuit of the Banzai Squadron on Project Exonaut. His Weapon Mod, similar to Phantom, increases the firing rate of the Marksman. Ultimate Echo Echo is available for purchase at level 20 for 1000 coins.
His special moves are Sonic Disc and Sound Barrier and his super move is Echo Chamber.
Naming and Translations
|Arabic||اكو اكو الأقصي||Waco Ako Aqsa|
|Bulgarian||Ултра Ехо Ехо||From ултра/ultra, ultimate, and ехо, echo|
|Chinese||终极小波波||From 终极 (Zhōng Jí), ultimate, 小 (Xiǎo), little, and 波波(Bō Bō), wave|
|Dutch||Ultieme Echo Echo||From ultieme, ultimate, and the original name|
|French||Ultimate Echo Echo||From the original English name|
|German||Ultimativer Echo Echo||From ultimativer, ultimate, and the original name|
|Greek||Απόλυτη Ηχώ Ηχώ||From απόλυτος, ultimate, and ηχώ ηχώ, echo echo|
|Italian||Ultra Eco Eco||From ultra, ultimate, and eco eco, echo echo|
|Norwegian||Ultimat Ekko Ekko||From ultimat, ultimate, and ekko ekko, echo echo|
|Polish||Ostateczny Echo Echo||From ostateczny, ultimate, and the original name|
|Portuguese (Br)||Eco Eco Supremo||From eco, echo, and supremo, supreme, which is synonymous to ultimate|
|Romanian||Ecou Ecou X||From ecou ecou, echo echo and X|
|Russian||Ульти-Эхо-Эхо||From the original English name|
|Spanish (HA)||Eco Eco Supremo||From eco eco, echo echo, and supremo, ultimate|
|Spanish (Spain)||Ultra Eco/Ultimate Eco||From ultra and eco, echo|
From ultimate and eco, echo
|Tagalog||Ultimeyt Eko Eko||From ultimeyt, ultimate and eko eko, echo echo|
|Turkish||Ultimat Eko Eko||From ultimat eko eko, ultimate echo echo|
- Ultimate Echo Echo's mouth does not move when he speaks, but only when he uses his sonic screams or is expressing his emotions.
- Ultimate Echo Echo's voice is more robotic-sounding than Echo Echo's, making him sound similar to a speaker.
- Kevin thinks that Ultimate Echo Echo's name should be "Ultimate Echo Ultimate Echo" instead.
- Ultimate Echo Echo was replaced by his devolved form for the Omniverse version of Game Creator.
- Ultimate Echo Echo was the Alien of the Month in November 2011.
- However, in Australia, Ultimate Kevin took Ultimate Echo Echo's place during that time.
- In FusionFall, there is a helmet based on Ulimate Echo Echo that can be bought inside Ship.