|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Ultimate Cannonbolt looks like Cannonbolt, but he has hard light metallic blue skin. His shell has cylindrical studs that turn into spikes when he goes into his ball form. He has two on each back segment and one on each shoulder, wrist and leg plate. His teeth are similar to Cannonbolt's, but he has two sharp fangs.
Ultimate Cannonbolt's sphere form is similar to Cannonbolt, but grey. The spikes on the armor become pointed when in sphere form.
Ultimate Cannonbolt wears the evolved Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Ultimate Cannonbolt has powers similar to Cannonbolt's, but Ultimate Cannonbolt's shell has spikes on it and increased defense and offensive abilities.
Ultimate Cannonbolt has increased speed, momentum, and can bounce higher.
Ultimate Cannonbolt also has superhuman strength, since he could smash Sunder to the ground with his fists with ease.
While Ultimate Cannonbolt has never trained himself to do so, he can fire his spikes as projectiles.[ES 1]
Unlike Cannonbolt, Ultimate Cannonbolt cannot be trapped by sticky adhesives due to his spiked shell.
Ultimate Cannonbolt does not lose momentum in his ball form because his spikes give him additional traction.[DM 1]
Ultimate Cannonbolt's metal shell makes him more top-heavy than Cannonbolt, meaning that he is somewhat slower and more unbalanced when walking.
- Ultimate Cannonbolt first appeared in Too Hot to Handle, where he held P'andor while Kevin placed P'andor's containment suit back on him.
- In Perplexahedron, Ultimate Cannonbolt nearly defeated Ultimate Aggregor but failed to protect the piece of the Map of Infinity from him.
- In The Transmogrification of Eunice, Ultimate Cannonbolt defeated Sunder.
- In It's Not Easy Being Gwen, Ultimate Cannonbolt defeated Dr. Animo.
- Season 1
- Too Hot to Handle (first appearance)
- Season 2
- Season 3
Ultimate Cannonbolt is a playable racer in the game.
Ultimate Cannonbolt is a playable Exosuit of the Atlas Brigade on Project Exonaut. His Weapon Mod, similar to the Ballista, increases the Bulldog's shots to five instead of just one and adds 4 more shots making it 19 instead of 15. Ultimate Cannonbolt is available for purchase at level 30 for 2000 coins.
Naming and Translations
|Arabic||كانون بولت الأقصي|
|Bulgarian||Ултра Топовна Мощ||From ултра, ultra, Топовна (Topovna), bolt, and Мощ (Mosht), cannon|
|Chinese||终极轰天雷||From 终极 (Zhōng Jí), ultimate, and 轰天雷 (Hōng Tiān Léi), "the rolling thunder"|
|Dutch||Ultieme Kanonbal||From ultime, ultimate, and kanonbal, cannonbolt|
|French||Ultimate Boulet de Canon||From ultimate and boulet de canon, cannonball|
|German||Ultimative Kanonenkugel||From ultimative, ultimate, and kanonenkugel, cannonbolt|
|Greek||Απόλυτος Κάνονμπολτ||From απόλυτος, ultimate, and κάνονμπολτ, cannonbolt|
|Polski||Ostateczny Kulopłot||From ostateczny, ultimate, and kulopłot, cannonbolt|
|Portuguese (Br)||Bala de Canhão Supremo||From bala, bullet, canhão, cannon, and supremo, supreme|
|Russian|| Ульти Ядро|
| From ульти ядро, ulti ball|
From высшее ядро, ultimate ball
|Spanish (HA)||Cannonbolt Supremo||From cannonbolt and supremo, ultimate|
|Spanish (Spain)||Ultimate Rayo||From rayo, beam|
- Negative Ultimate Cannonbolt was considered being used by Albedo in Season 4 of Omniverse, but was cut.[DJW 1]
- Ultimate Cannonbolt is the only Ultimate Form introduced in Seasons 1 and 2 of Ultimate Alien that is not playable in Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction.
- Ultimate Cannonbolt was replaced by his devolved form for the Omniverse version of Game Creator.
- Ultimate Cannonbolt was the Alien of the Month in May 2011.
- ↑ link unavailable