|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
|“||Now it's just you, me, and fire so cold it burns.||”|
Ultimate Big Chill looks mostly the same as his devolved counterpart in Alien Force and Ultimate Alien except his skin is recolored red, his wings and antennae have a flame design, and he had crests over his eyes with the same design. Similar to Big Chill, Ultimate Big Chill can make his wings and antennae fold into a cloak.
Ultimate Big Chill wears the evolved Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Ultimate Big Chill can become intangible, manipulate ice, fly, and breathe ice like Big Chill, but can create "ice flames", which he describes as "fire so cold it burns".
These flames are plasma beams that consume the heat of whatever they touch and use that energy to burn.[DM 1][MW 1] Ultimate Big Chill's breath and beams are both stronger and colder, capable of instantly turning the air around him and his enemies into solid ice. In fact, his ice breath is comparable to blizzard winds and it spreads farther than the breath of his normal counterpart.
Ultimate Big Chill can breathe or shoot flames from his hands that turn into blue ice when they hit a target. This form of ice freezes the enemy at a much faster rate than Big Chill's ice breath.
By inhaling deeply, Ultimate Big Chill can lower the temperature of the air he breathes in, because he sucks the heat out of objects, freezing anything that happens to be in its path.
Ultimate Big Chill is also capable of faster flight than his previous form.
Like Big Chill, Ultimate Big Chill can also survive in a variety of environments, including the vacuum of space, extreme heat, intense cold, and deep oceans.
Ultimate Big Chill's intangibility is useless against opponents who can also turn intangible, as it will cancel out their abilities to do so.
- Ultimate Big Chill first appeared in Hit 'Em Where They Live, where he defeated Vulkanus and his minions.
- In Escape from Aggregor, Ultimate Big Chill battled Galapagus.
- In Ultimate Aggregor, Ultimate Big Chill defended himself from some fans.
- In Deep, Ultimate Big Chill chased Ultimate Aggregor and defeated some Piscciss Volanns before switching into Goop to save Piscciss.
- In Viktor: The Spoils, Ultimate Big Chill was defeated by an undead Viktor.
- In Greetings from Techadon, Ultimate Big Chill battled a Techadon robot before switching into Echo Echo.
- In The Flame Keepers' Circle, Ultimate Big Chill defeated some Esoterica.
- In Ben 10 On Ice, Ultimate Big Chill battled Aggregor.
- In Tabloid Trouble, Ultimate Big Chill failed to save Julie.
- In Beauty and the Ben, Ultimate Big Chill defeated SevenSeven.
- In Give & Get, Ultimate Big Chill defeated Overlord.
- In Remote Control, Ultimate Big Chill defeated Driscoll.
- In Jail Break, Ultimate Big Chill defeated Gontu and chased after Sool.
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Cartoon Network Action Packs
- Chapter Books
Ultimate Big Chill is a playable alien in the game.
He can make large plasma blasts on the ground, which either freeze, damage, or both, as well as hurl fiery ice spikes at opponents from just above the ground.
Unlike his original counterpart, Ultimate Big Chill is unable to double jump or glide.
Ultimate Big Chill is a playable Exosuit of the Banzai Squadron on Project Exonaut. His Weapon Mod enhances the Tridex's firing rate and accuracy. He is available for purchase at level 10 for 750 coins.
Naming and Translations
|Arabic||بيج تشل الأقصي|
|Bulgarian||Ултра Страшен Студ||From yлтра, ultra, cтрашен, scary and cтуд, cold|
|Chinese||终极寒冰幽灵||From 终极 (Zhōng Jí), ultimate, 寒 (Hán), cold, 冰 (Bīng), ice, and 幽灵 (Yōu Líng), ghost|
|Dutch||Ultieme Big Chill||From ultieme, ultimate and the original name|
|French||Ultimate Glacial||From ultimate and glacial, icy/freezing|
|German||Ultimativer Froster||From ultimativ, ultimate and froster, freezer|
|Greek||Απόλυτη Μεγάλη Ανατριχίλα||From απόλυτος, ultimate and μεγάλη ανατριχίλα, big chill|
|Italian||Ultra Gelone||from ultra, and gelone, chill|
|Korean||얼티메이트 블루고스트||From 얼티메이트(ultimate), 블루(Blue), and 고스트(ghost)|
|Norwegian||Ultimat Frostus||from ultimat, ultimate, and frostus|
|Polish||Ostateczny Ziąb||From ostateczny, ultimate and ziąb, chill|
|Portuguese (Br)||Calafrio Supremo/Friagem Supremo||From calafrio/friagem, chill, and supremo, supreme|
|Romanian||Viforul X||from viforul, storm and X|
|Russian||Ульти-Крылатый||From ульти-крылатый, ulti-winged|
|Spanish (HA)||Frio Supremo||From frio, cold and supremo, supreme|
|Spanish (Spain)||Ultimate Gélido||from ultimate, and gélido, icy|
|Swedish||Ultimata Frosten||from ultimata, ultimate and frosten, frost|
|Turkish||Ultimat Büyük Korku||From ultimat büyük korku, ultimate big scare|
- Just like Big Chill, Ultimate Big Chill's mouth doesn't move when he speaks.
- Ultimate Big Chill's voice is more gravelly than Big Chill's, having a deeper tone behind it.
- Ultimate Big Chill was the Alien of the Month in July 2011.
- Ultimate Big Chill is the first Ultimate to have a Nano in FusionFall.
- Ultimate Big Chill was replaced by his devolved form for the Omniverse version of Game Creator.
- Had Ultimate Big Chill appeared in Omniverse as one of Albedo's transformations, Derrick J. Wyatt would have given him some kind of cold weather-controlling powers to make him more unique compared to what was shown in Ultimate Alien.[DJW 1]