|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Tyrannopede's species is the predatory species of Vaxasaurians.
Tyrannopede has a large, segmented purple and gray body and a red head resembling that of a Carnotaurus or a Tyrannosaurus with a horn on her forehead. Tyrannopede has four legs and six small arms with two clawed fingers on them.
Tyrannopede wears a red spiked collar with the Nemetrix on it.
Powers and Abilities
Being a Vaxasaurian's natural predator, Tyrannopede has bestial strength, high durability, and powerful jaws, as seen as she is more than capable of manhandling Humungousaur with little effort, also seen when she grabs a replica of a spaceship with only her jaws.
Tyrannopede is extremely heavy, weighing too much for Humungousaur to lift for long. Also, every time Tyrannopede ran around on the top of Khyber's spaceship, it would shake the entire ship.
The horn on Tyrannopede's forehead can shoot webs to trap enemies in a sticky cocoon.
Tyrannopede is vulnerable to the Hephaestan neuro grip.
- Tyrannopede first appeared in Of Predators and Prey: Part 2, when Mucilator transformed into Tyrannopede, who overpowered Humungousaur and trapped him in a web cocoon. Ben then tried to transform into Way Big but instead, turned into Grey Matter and defeated her by using a Hephaestan neuro grip.
- In Showdown: Part 1, Tyrannopede battled Humungousaur until he turned into Ben, Tyrannopede became Terroranchula when Ben turned into Ball Weevil.
- In A Fistful of Brains, one of the Panuncian's clones used its Nemetrix to transform into Tyrannopede after the Panuncian cornered Ben.
- In Stuck on You, Khyber accidentally used the Nemetrix on himself and turned into Tyrannopede. He almost ate Humungousaur and Skurd but his collar was cut off by Rook.
Ben 10: Omniverse
Naming and Translations
|French||Phacochoerus||From phacochère, warthog and saurus, saurus|
|Hungarian||Zsarnokgyík||From zsarnok, tyrant and gyík, lizard|
|Italian||Tirannipede||From the original English name|
|Polish||Trwogonoga||From trwoga, fear and stonoga, centipede|
|Portuguese (Br)||Tyranópode||From the original English name|
|Russian||Тиранопид||From the original English name|
|Spanish (HA)||Tyranópido||From the original English name|
Tyrannopede is portmanteau of the words tyrannosaur and centipede, literally meaning "Tyrant Legs".
- Tyrannopede's design is based on Ultimasaurus from the Kenner toy line "Chaos Effect" from Jurassic Park.[DJW 1]
|Buglizard • Crabdozer • Hypnotick • Mucilator • Omnivoracious • Panuncian • Slamworm • Terroranchula • Tyrannopede • Vicetopus|
|Ultimate Panuncian||Way Big's Predator|