|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
Transylians are a human-like species which resemble Frankenstein's monster. They are made of several different body parts sewn together, as well as various electrical generating equipment and life support technology. Almost all of them have a pair of giant conductors on their back.
Young Transylians like Viktoria don't have giant conductors on their backs.
Anur Transyl used to be the home of two different races: the Transylians and the Vladats.
The Transylians were the Vladats' main source of food, until the Transylians rebelled against the Vladats, using captured Pyronite energy.[pop-up 1] They hunted all Vladats on Anur Transyl into utter extinction and became the dominant species on Anur Transyl.
Transylians are not too friendly towards other-worlders outside the Anur System and view them as monsters.
Powers and Abilities
Transylians are walking electricity/life force generators with electromagnetic bodies, capable of shooting electric bursts, manipulating electromagnetic fields and energy, and even healing others. Their bio-electricity discharge is naturally green.[pop-up 3]
Transylians can emit powerful lightning bolts and emit magnetism from their hands or feet, allowing him to attach to metal structures.
Transylians can emit their lightning in the form of waves that can travel along flat surfaces.
Transylians can alternatively shoot concentrated beams of electricity.
Transylians possess enhanced strength, as Frankenstrike was able to punch through a Techadon robot and knock its arm off. Transylians are also strong enough to carry an Appoplexian over their shoulders.
Transylians can enhance their physical attacks by giving them an electrical charge.
Transylians can survive in the vacuum of space.
Transylians have a form of technokinesis by connecting themselves to machines with their conductor coils to control them. They can do so with their electricity as well.
The two generators on a Transylian's shoulders are the source of their electricity, which means opponents with energy absorption abilities can absorb their electricity through them.
Transylians have a durability limit, as Frankenstrike's arm hurt after he was thrown onto the ground by Phil.
- Frankenstrike (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Transylian)
- Transylian Citizens of Anur Transyl
Notable Transylian Hybrids
The name Transylian is a play on Transylvania.
- The generators on their backs aren't machines but natural metallic-organic growths.[pop-up 4]
- Similar to how humans have organ donors, Transylians can have their limbs replaced with those from another member of their species, but is much easier with no tissue rejection.[DJW 4]
- Originally, Transylians were the second smartest species in the universe.[pop-up 1] This was retconned in Omniverse.[DJW 5]
- Despite all of their electrokinetic abilities, Transylians cannot absorb electricity.[DJW 6]
- The civilians on Anur Transyl were designed by Tom Perkins.