|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Transylians are a human-like species which resemble Frankenstein's monster. They are made of several different body parts sewn together, as well as various electrical generating equipment and life support technology. Most Transylians have two tower-shaped conductor coil-like generators on their back, though these are not machines. Rather, these generators are metallic-organic growths.[pop-up 1]
Young Transylians like Viktoria don't have giant conductors on their backs.
Long ago, Anur Transyl used to be the home of two different races: the Transylians and the Vladats. The Transylians were used by the Vladats as their slave labor and main source of food, until the other Anur aliens rebelled against the Vladats,[DJW 1] with the Transylians in particular using captured Pyronite energy.[pop-up 2] to incinerate and kill them.[DJW 2]
Though they hunted all Vladats on Anur Transyl into utter extinction and became the dominant species on Anur Transyl, Transylians were eventually enslaved by the Ectonurites.
Transylians are not too friendly towards other-worlders outside the Anur System and view them as monsters.
Powers and Abilities
Transylians are walking electricity/life force generators with electromagnetic bodies, capable of shooting electric bursts, manipulating electromagnetic fields and energy, and even healing others. Their bio-electricity discharge is naturally green.[pop-up 4]
Transylians can emit powerful lightning bolts and emit magnetism from their hands or feet, allowing him to attach to metal structures.
Transylians can emit their lightning in the form of waves that can travel along flat surfaces.
Transylians can alternatively shoot concentrated beams of electricity.
Transylians possess enhanced strength, as Frankenstrike was able to punch through a Techadon robot and knock its arm off. Transylians are also strong enough to carry an Appoplexian over their shoulders.
Transylians can enhance their physical attacks by giving them an electrical charge.
Transylians can survive in the vacuum of space.
Transylians have a form of technokinesis by connecting themselves to machines with their conductor coils to control them. They can do so with their electricity as well.
Transylians can be stunned or put down by being overloaded with massive amounts of electricity, as shown when Ben knocked Viktor into a generator, whereas Rook and Scout incapacitated him using their tasers.
The two generators on a Transylian's shoulders are the source of their electricity, which means opponents with energy absorption abilities can absorb their electricity through them.
Transylians are vulnerable to being possessed by an Ectonurite, as demonstrated with Viktor.
- Frankenstrike (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Transylian)
- Transylian Citizens of Anur Transyl
Notable Transylian Hybrids
- Ultimate Kevin (part Transylian)
- Anur-Mirrored Hobble (½ Unknown; deceased)
- Omniverse Flashback Kevin (1/11 Transylian)
The name Transylian is a play on Transylvania.
- Similar to how humans have organ donors, Transylians can have their limbs replaced with those from another member of their species, but is much easier with no tissue rejection.[DJW 6]
- Originally, Transylians were the second smartest species in the universe.[pop-up 2] This was retconned in Omniverse.[DJW 7]
- Despite all of their electrokinetic abilities, Derrick J. Wyatt stated that Transylians cannot absorb electricity.[DJW 8]
- The civilians on Anur Transyl were designed by Tom Perkins.
- File:Why Vladats Are Extinct.png
- File:Vladats Incinerate Upon Destruction.png
- File:All Anur System Aliens Can See in the Dark.png
- File:Toepick Can Scare Anur System Aliens.png
- File:DJW Drew Frankenstrike Variants.png
- File:Transylian Organ Donation.PNG
- File:Transylians Enhanced Intelligence Retconned.png
- File:Transylians Cannot Absorb Electricity.png