|This article belongs to Dimension 23|
|Click here to see the Main Timeline version of this article|
Toolboxx looks mostly similar to Armodrillo in Omniverse except his armor is colored mild blue and his hands, toes, tail, jackhammer pistons, and ears are colored gold. The Omnitrix symbol on his chest is blue with a golden rim.
Powers and Abilities
Toolboxx has incredible digging capabilities thanks to his jackhammer arms, and can transform his hands into drills to help himself burrow underground and move through it. He can even dig through solid rock. His drill hands can also be very useful in battle, as seen when Armodrillo fought Slamworm. His drill hands can also cause a lot of pain to a Galilean.
Toolboxx possesses enhanced durability, courtesy of his armor. He is durable enough to withstand attacks from many powerful opponents, as well as being thrown through walls and other solid surfaces.
Toolboxx can jump exceptionally high.
Toolboxx is immune to gas.
Toolboxx can create destructive earthquakes by placing his hands on the ground and pumping the jackhammer pistons on his elbows. He can also do this by slamming his hands onto the ground.
Toolboxx has the capability to cause a magnitude 10 earthquake depending on where he tries it, such as fault lines on tectonic plates.[DR 1]
Toolboxx can extend his hands by pushing in the screws on his arms.
Toolboxx is able to create fissures in the ground, although he may have to first dig deep underground to do this.
Certain weapons can cause Toolboxx's nervous system to go out of control and make him unable to stop vibrating his arms. He can also have a hard time controlling his jackhammers if he is scared, as demonstrated with Andreas.
Toolboxx can be suffocated if a large amount of matter covers his whole body and compresses it enough.
Toolboxx has a weakness against electricity.
Toolboxx cannot cause an earthquake on surfaces such as bedrock.[DR 1]
- Toolboxx first appeared in It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1, where he fought Exo-Skull and Subdora alongside The Worst and Rook before launching The Worst into Exo-Skull's horn, causing an explosion that accidentally activated Maltruant's powers and sent everyone (except Rook) into a different dimension.
- It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1 (first appearance)
Naming and Translations
|Polish||Toolboxx||From the original English name|
|Portuguese (Br)||Toolboxx||From the original English name|
|Romanian||Set de Instrumente||From set de instrumente, toolkit|
|Spanish (HA)||Toolboxx||From the original English name|
- Besides Toolboxx, Ben 23 has alternate counterparts of all of Ben Prime's Andromeda aliens.[DJW 1]
- Despite being exclusive to Ben 23, Toolboxx was among the aliens considered to be featured in the reboot.[DR 2]
- The Transmogrification of Eunice
- For a Few Brains More
- Hero Time
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 1
- Special Delivery
- And Then There Was Ben
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 2
- It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1
- Reflected Glory
- Andreas' Fault
- The More Things Change: Part 2
- Revenge of the Swarm
- Rules of Engagement
- link unavailable
|Dimension 23 Aliens|
|Big Bug • Brainfrog • Build-A-Guy • Dino-Mighty • Electricyeti • Eye Guy • Freezeghost • Freezelizard • Handy Man • Lightning Volt • Mr. Monkey • Nighty Knight • Rollaway • Speedyquick • Techno-Bubble • Toolboxx • Vomit Man|
|Bat-Dude • Charcoal-Man • Copy Copy • Dog-Nabbit • Fastcat • Feedback • Fish Fingers • Fright Face • Giant-Manster • Hose Hands • JellyFritz • Mr. Mucky • Muck-A-Muck • Orbit Man • Rath • Teeny-Weeny • Windy-Hindy|