|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Toepick's species are an unnamed species from an unknown planet.
Members of this species are ogre-like aliens with yellowish-green skin, weed-like spikes on their arms, and pointed fingertips. Their faces are hidden behind metal cages due to how horrifying they look to anyone who sees them face-to-face. These faces are supposed to resemble an eldritch horror.[DJW 1] They also have a layer of tentacles that covers their true faces.[DJW 2]
Connected to this cage is their armor, which wraps around their shoulders and goes halfway down the chest, and is connected to their pants by chains. Their pants are a simple pair of black briefs, with a metal waistline matching the color of their armor.
Powers and Abilities
This species' only known way of defeating their enemies is with their extremely scary faces, which tap into the primordial fears locked in all beings' subconscious and primitive brains.[DJW 3] Their faces are so hideously horrifying that almost no being in the known universe can look at it without being scared to the point of turning pale white. If someone were to take a photograph of this species' face, the picture would come out blurry, but it would still make people uneasy.[DJW 4]
The sight of this species face can cause adverse effects.[DJW 5] The most common of these effects are the inducement of terror and insanity, as a Dwarf Star-powered Psyphon was so terrified by Toepick's face that he begged him to stay away in-between screams of terror.
Other beings such as Ectonurites,[DJW 6] Appoplexians,[DJW 7] and even a Celestialsapien's personalities[DJW 8] can be terrified by this species. Depending on the time, Maltruant can also be scared by this species.[DJW 9]
This species has a type of layered multiphasic eyesight that makes his already mediocre vision even worse when looking at multidimensional or unknowable sights,[DJW 10] meaning that they cannot be frightened by their own faces if they were to look into anything reflective.
This species is able to bulge their eyes outwards,[DJW 2] and in addition to their faces, they can also produce a series of horrifying sounds for extra terror.
When this species' helmets prepare to open, they releases a small amount of green gases. They are also incredibly difficult to damage.[DJW 11]
Due to being too heavy, this species can easily lose balance.
Beings that lack sapient emotion or survival instincts, such as drones and robots, would be immune to this species' faces and sounds as well. However, it would invoke some sort of defensive reaction from them.[MW 1]
This species has below-average reflexes, making it possible to sneak up on them and attack before they have time to open their cage.
This species eats organic food.[DJW 19]
- Toepick (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of this species)
- Toepick's species is scared of Ma Vreedle.[DJW 20]
- Toepick's species is not from the Anur System.[DJW 21]
- The planet Toepick's species comes from is dark.[DJW 22]
- ↑ File:Toepick's Face Eldritch Horror.PNG
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 File:Toepick Face Tentacles.png
- ↑ File:Toepick's Face Primordial Fears.PNG
- ↑ File:Toepick's face in a photograph.png
- ↑ File:Toepick Can Scare Ectonurites.png
- ↑ File:Toepick Can Scare Appoplexians.png
- ↑ File:Celestialsapien personalities can be frightened by Toepick.png
- ↑ File:Toepick Can Scare Maltruant.png
- ↑ File:Toepick Cannot Frighten Himself.png
- ↑ File:Toepick's Helmet.PNG
- ↑ File:Toepick Enhanced Strength.PNG
- ↑ File:Toepick Can Lift a Car.PNG
- ↑ File:Toepick Cannot Scare Vulpimancers.png
- ↑ File:Ma Vreedle Not Scared of Toepick.PNG
- ↑ File:Toepick Cannot Scare Dagon.png
- ↑ File:Paradox Can See Toepick's Face.PNG
- ↑ File:Toepick's Species Diet.png
- ↑ File:Toepick's Species is Scared of Ma Vreedle.png
- ↑ File:Toepick's Species Not From Anur System.PNG
- ↑ https://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/164629098612
- ↑ link unavailable