FANDOM


  • In my case Shock Rock is Ben's most powerful alien and can stand a chane at kicking Alien X's butt. Why you may ask? Well for starters you all saw what he can do!!!!!!! He can make a giant bluemerang, a giant chainsaw, a giant slingshot, a battering ram, a spear, a hammer, a machete. etc. But most of all it's because he shocks and he rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Loading editor
    • TopGun1986 wrote:
      In my case Shock Rock is Ben's most powerful alien and can stand a chane at kicking Alien X's butt. Why you may ask? Well for starters you all saw what he can do!!!!!!! He can make a giant bluemerang, a giant chainsaw, a giant slingshot, a battering ram, a spear, a hammer, a machete. etc. But most of all it's because he shocks and he rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Alien X has omnipotent like powers and Shock Rock doesn't,you do the math.

        Loading editor
    • Shock Rock may be the most powerful in the reboot series, but as said above, Alien X is nearly omnipotent, so that makes Shock Rock not the most powerful.

        Loading editor
    • Matthew Cenance wrote:
      Shock Rock may be the most powerful in the reboot series, but as said above, Alien X is nearly omnipotent, so that makes Shock Rock not the most powerful.

      how about (Shock Rock) more powerful than Atomix at least.

        Loading editor
    • TopGun1986 wrote:
      Matthew Cenance wrote:
      Shock Rock may be the most powerful in the reboot series, but as said above, Alien X is nearly omnipotent, so that makes Shock Rock not the most powerful.
      how about (Shock Rock) more powerful than Atomix at least.

      Lol,no.Shock Rock would be on the level of the classic series only.

        Loading editor
    • Shock Rock would lose to Atomix. Atomix was majorly powerful and had immense physical strength. He was also able to take down Ultimate Humungousaur easily and kick his family into the lower atmosphere when he didn't know his own strength. There are probably a few aliens from the classic continuity that could beat him like Feedback (who could drain him dry) and Toepick (who could scare him into submission). 

      Shock Rock is probably the most powerful in the reboot continuity so far though. 

        Loading editor
    • But Shock rock can't recreate universes like alien X.

        Loading editor
    • Emblemfan1 wrote:
      Shock Rock would lose to Atomix. Atomix was majorly powerful and had immense physical strength. He was also able to take down Ultimate Humungousaur easily and kick his family into the lower atmosphere when he didn't know his own strength. There are probably a few aliens from the classic continuity that could beat him like Feedback (who could drain him dry) and Toepick (who could scare him into submission). 

      Shock Rock is probably the most powerful in the reboot continuity so far though. 

      He didn't beat Ultimate Humungousaur,he beated Ultimate Spidermonkey.

        Loading editor
    • He sent Ultimate Humungousaur down three floors of Billions Tower with one attack. That's pretty much beating him. 

        Loading editor
    • Emblemfan1 wrote:
      He sent Ultimate Humungousaur down three floors of Billions Tower with one attack. That's pretty much beating him. 

      Ultimate Humungousaur got back up in seconds.

        Loading editor
    • TheUltimatrixUser wrote:
      Emblemfan1 wrote:
      He sent Ultimate Humungousaur down three floors of Billions Tower with one attack. That's pretty much beating him. 
      Ultimate Humungousaur got back up in seconds.

      Fair enough, that wasn't my point though. What I was saying is that Atomix is strong enough to beat extremely powerful foes like the ultimates so Shock Rock would have a very hard time beating him. 

        Loading editor
    • I don't think Alien X is in the reboot

        Loading editor
    • Sonicstyle56++ wrote:
      I don't think Alien X is in the reboot

      Why wouldn't he be in the reboot?

        Loading editor
    • Reboot Vilgax said that the Fulmini are the most powerfull aliens in the cosmos and Alien Xbox is more powerfully than Shock Rock so he's not in the reboot.

        Loading editor
    • Sonicstyle56++ wrote:
      Reboot Vilgax said that the Fulmini are the most powerfull aliens in the cosmos and Alien Xbox is more powerfully than Shock Rock so he's not in the reboot.

      Did he? I don't think he said they were the  MOST powerful but I'll have to check it later. Also you have to take into consideration that even in the Classic continuity the Celestialsapiens were hidden from everyone else so it's possible Vilgax doesn't even know they exist.

        Loading editor
    • JoseTheAlien wrote:
      Sonicstyle56++ wrote:
      Reboot Vilgax said that the Fulmini are the most powerfull aliens in the cosmos and Alien Xbox is more powerfully than Shock Rock so he's not in the reboot.
      Did he? I don't think he said they were the  MOST powerful but I'll have to check it later.

      Also you have to take into consideration that even in the Classic continuity the Celestialsapiens were hidden from everyone else so it's possible Vilgax doesn't even know they exist.

      That's a good point. In the classic continuity, Rook thought Alien X was just a rumour on the Extranet. I know that may just be Alien X and not Celestialsapiens in general. But it may be the case that before Universe vs Tennyson, not many species knew of the Celestiansapiens existence 

        Loading editor
    • Emblemfan1 wrote:
      JoseTheAlien wrote:
      Sonicstyle56++ wrote:
      Reboot Vilgax said that the Fulmini are the most powerfull aliens in the cosmos and Alien Xbox is more powerfully than Shock Rock so he's not in the reboot.
      Did he? I don't think he said they were the  MOST powerful but I'll have to check it later.

      Also you have to take into consideration that even in the Classic continuity the Celestialsapiens were hidden from everyone else so it's possible Vilgax doesn't even know they exist.

      That's a good point. In the classic continuity, Rook thought Alien X was just a rumour on the Extranet. I know that may just be Alien X and not Celestialsapiens in general. But it may be the case that before Universe vs Tennyson, not many species knew of the Celestiansapiens existence 

      It still doesn't mean that hes more powerful.

        Loading editor
    • Ha, no Shock Rock is the most powerful electrical alien but he ain't the most powerful alien that Ben could, key word could, unlock in the future, yes he is Ben's most powerful transformation as of right now but that can be easily usurped by the introduction of Atomix, Alien X, or something even more powerful.

      And I doubt they'll introduce Alien X in the reboot as of now, since they would practically make Ben too powerful, maybe in a future season or a sequel series, if we get any. Same deal with Atomix.

        Loading editor
    • Feedback could absorb Shock Rock's energy and he would die(Maybe.).

        Loading editor
    • Shock Rock, Way Big, Alien X, Atomix & Clockwork are ben's Most Powerful Aliens.

        Loading editor
    • Also Gax included.

        Loading editor
    • SubNaut12 wrote:
      Shock Rock, Way Big, Alien X, Atomix & Clockwork are ben's Most Powerful Aliens.

      You forgot NRG. I'm fairly sure an Alien that can absorb and grow with radiation can defeat Atomix hence it's also one of Ben's strongest.

        Loading editor
    • no, i don't think Radiation can beat a living Nuclear Reactor.

        Loading editor
    • No I Think Rath Four Arms Humungousar And Cannon Bolt Are Stronger

        Loading editor
    • Shock Rock can beat all of them.

      Rath - Shocks Him

      Humungousaur - Throws Him Away

      Cannonbolt - Chainsaw

        Loading editor
    • SubNaut12 wrote:
      Shock Rock can beat all of them.

      Rath - Shocks Him

      Humungousaur - Throws Him Away

      Cannonbolt - Chainsaw

      Wym by "throws him away" I don't disagree that Shock Rock can beat Humungousaur but he isn't beating him by "throwing him away". Also Cannonbolt's shell is EXTREMELY resistant, a chainsaw isn't doing much.

        Loading editor
    • JoseTheAlien wrote:
      SubNaut12 wrote:
      Shock Rock can beat all of them.

      Rath - Shocks Him

      Humungousaur - Throws Him Away

      Cannonbolt - Chainsaw

      Wym by "throws him away" I don't disagree that Shock Rock can beat Humungousaur but he isn't beating him by "throwing him away". Also Cannonbolt's shell is EXTREMELY resistant, a chainsaw isn't doing much.

      I have to agree with this Cannonbolt has been shown to be pretty damn durable, and the least thing he could do to Rath is make him super angry and I don't think any one wants to get into a fight with a very angry Appoplexian, look at what happened in the episode where Vulkanus sent a Techadon robot after Ben, once it destroyed Mr. Smoothy, Rath pretty much went all out on that robot and took it out of the fight for good. As for Humungousaur, he has a pretty durable armor and can grow in the OC, and he's practically all muscle, I can't see Shock Rock, who so far doesn't seem to be very strong, picking him up and actually throwing him away but strategically I could see him taking Humungousaur on in a fight and possibly winning. Shoot Atomix I could actually see picking Humungousaur up and throwing him away since he was able to take on the ultimates.

        Loading editor
    • we dont know shock rock could pierce the Hide of a Vaxasaurian and Arburian Pelarota.

        Loading editor
    • Reboot yes, Original no that goes to Aien X, who do you think would win in a fight  Shock Rock or Aien X

        Loading editor
    • all the reboot aliens are technically OG aliens too ben just hasnt used them before all the species from all series even the reboot are in every Omnitrix except Overflow he's Water Hazard

        Loading editor
    • SubNaut12 wrote:
      all the reboot aliens are technically OG aliens too ben just hasnt used them before all the species from all series even the reboot are in every Omnitrix except Overflow he's Water Hazard

      Overflow is a cascan, Water Hazard is an Orishan. Totally diffirent. I think of their species as distant cousins.

        Loading editor
    • yeah i think they are but i dont think thta Reboot Ben will have access to a Orishan, cause the reboot's suppose to feature all the Aliens from all of the series and new ones like Gax, Shock Rock, Slapback and Overflow plus every alien we have ever seen.

        Loading editor
    • Well I think Shock Rock is a mix of Diamondhead, Feedback and Shocksquatch, but he is surely not as strong as (example) Alien X, Atomix, Way big, Gravattack or Clockwork.

        Loading editor
    • what baout Atomic - X

        Loading editor
    • 235210b wrote:
      what baout Atomic - X

      Nope, As far as I'm concerned even Atomic-X is more powerful then Shock Rock, shoot if he has it tough against the likes of the most powerful aliens in the Omnimatrix then imagine him going up against something that can essentially teleport, create black holes, and with the flick of a finger can send Vilgax flying a couple of meters or more then I doubt he has even a chance against Atomic-X, there's a reason why he's called Ben's most powerful fusion on this wiki.

        Loading editor
    • but Clockwork is stronger than Atomic-X as Atomic-X couldn't stop a Chronosapien Time Bomb, but Clockwork could.

        Loading editor
    • SubNaut12 wrote:
      but Clockwork is stronger than Atomic-X as Atomic-X couldn't stop a Chronosapien Time Bomb, but Clockwork could.

      I don't think that's the case. Remind you, Clockwork's WHOLE THING is his time powers, the bomb was (presumably) made by his species. That's like saying Ripjaws>Stinkfly just because Ripjaws is more useful underwater, or if you want a closer comparison Atomix>Clockwork because Clockwork's endurance isn't as good while disregarding his abilities. We never saw the full extent of Atomic-X abilities but I'm pretty sure that just because he lost to the bomb it doesn't mean Clockwork is superior.

        Loading editor
    • okay but still Clockwork is one of bens most powerful aliens the others being Shock Rock, ALien X, Gax, Atomix and Way Big.

        Loading editor
    • Ok this is how it is:

      the top three in omniverse Alien x,way big,Atomix.

      the top  three in Reboot,Shock rock, Humangasour,Slapback.

      Slapback because he could create infinite clones of himeslf which will have infinate strength

        Loading editor
    • Ben10knowitall wrote:
      Ok this is how it is:

      the top three in omniverse Alien x,way big,Atomix.

      the top  three in Reboot,Shock rock, Humangasour,Slapback.

      Slapback because he could create infinite clones of himeslf which will have infinate strength

      Place Slapback above Humungousaur and I agree.

      Also Clockwork (Due to hax), could defeat Atomix but, he was stated to be Ben's second strongest soooo..

        Loading editor
    • hang on even toe pick could beat him

        Loading editor
    • Ben10knowitall wrote: hang on even toe pick could beat him

      That's only if he can open the cage thing fast enough to scare Atomix, if he can't then he's potentially screwed. It just like what JoseTheAlien said on how Clockwork could potentially beat Atomix, he would only win if he used his time powers in a good enough way to counter Atomix, if not then he's screwed as well.

        Loading editor
    • he right only if Toepick can open his Faceplate and that takes a bit of time

        Loading editor
    • Toepick is the most powerful alien there is, he can even scare a celestialsapien

        Loading editor
    • SubNaut12 wrote:
      Toepick is the most powerful alien there is, he can even scare a celestialsapien

      I wouldn't say he's the most powerful. Maybe the most dangerous as he could traumatise friend and foe alike 

        Loading editor
    • he could take down starbeard

        Loading editor
    • SubNaut12 wrote:
      he could take down starbeard

      Quite possibly.  But, there's always the possibility that Starbeard's personalities will be so scared they wipe Toepick out of existence to get him away from them. 

        Loading editor
    • true but a celestialsapien can't erase stuff like that not even starbeard they put someone on trial for recreating the universe what would they do to someone who erased a living being

        Loading editor
    • SubNaut12 wrote:
      true but a celestialsapien can't erase stuff like that not even starbeard they put someone on trial for recreating the universe what would they do to someone who erased a living being

      Also true, but you're not considering what one does in a panic. People just lash out when they are terrified. That said, Toepick would definitely win if the personalities become too scared to agree on anything. 

        Loading editor
    • Shock Rock is actually another rip-off, of feedback. Because once he got shockrock he used it all the time. They both share electrical powers as well

        Loading editor
    • Rockytank wrote:
      Shock Rock is actually another rip-off, of feedback. Because once he got shockrock he used it all the time. They both share electrical powers as well

      And Feedback's a Chromastone rip-off. They're not electrical aliens, they're energy aliens, Shock Rock's energy isn't electricity. Feedback is a little more ambiguous but he was shown to be able to absorb various types of energy and therefore also an energy alien. Shock Rock is more unique than Feedback because Feedback is literally just plug-themed Chromastone, at least Shock Rock's energy does different things and he's able to use it as weapons.

        Loading editor
    • Not to mention he can make a freakin’ chainsaw.

        Loading editor
    • plus Conductoid are more considered Electrical aliens and Fulmini are Energy Aliens

      just like Vaxasaurians are reptile aliens and Necrofriggians are bug aliens

        Loading editor
    • SubNaut12 wrote:
      plus Conductoid are more considered Electrical aliens and Fulmini are Energy Aliens

      just like Vaxasaurians are reptile aliens and Necrofriggians are bug aliens

      Ehh that's really not true though. Conductoids ARE energy aliens.

        Loading editor
    • well they are kinda both they are Electrical Energy aliens as when ben became all his Electrical aliens Feedback was one of them.

        Loading editor
    • Man, Imagine an Omni-Enhanced Alien X. 

      Can you imagine what that is capable of doing? 

        Loading editor
    • TopGun1986 wrote:
      In my case Shock Rock is Ben's most powerful alien and can stand a chane at kicking Alien X's butt. Why you may ask? Well for starters you all saw what he can do!!!!!!! He can make a giant bluemerang, a giant chainsaw, a giant slingshot, a battering ram, a spear, a hammer, a machete. etc. But most of all it's because he shocks and he rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      An alien with a chainsaw overcoming a practically omnipotent creature?? Really?

        Loading editor
    • Harejulez wrote:
      Man, Imagine an Omni-Enhanced Alien X. 

      Can you imagine what that is capable of doing? 

      alien x can do everything. would make no difference.

        Loading editor
    • Alien X can't use his powers  in other universes and can't control Anti-Matter

        Loading editor
    • SubNaut12 wrote:
      Alien X can't use his powers  in other universes and can't control Anti-Matter

      In fact he can. If he were to appear in an episode of ben 10 reboot and fight against shock rock he would have all the powers, because it would still be the same universe, it would only be in a different dimension.

        Loading editor
    • JoseTheAlien wrote:
      Rockytank wrote:
      Shock Rock is actually another rip-off, of feedback. Because once he got shockrock he used it all the time. They both share electrical powers as well
      And Feedback's a Chromastone rip-off. They're not electrical aliens, they're energy aliens, Shock Rock's energy isn't electricity. Feedback is a little more ambiguous but he was shown to be able to absorb various types of energy and therefore also an energy alien. Shock Rock is more unique than Feedback because Feedback is literally just plug-themed Chromastone, at least Shock Rock's energy does different things and he's able to use it as weapons.


      But Feedback and Shock Rock still are similar. They turned out to be Ben's most used aliens

        Loading editor
    • That's not true. Even in that regard Feedback is nothing like Shock Rock, if anything he's more comparable to Gax.

        Loading editor
    • Lucas-LimaGolden wrote:
      Harejulez wrote:
      Man, Imagine an Omni-Enhanced Alien X. 

      Can you imagine what that is capable of doing? 

      alien x can do everything. would make no difference.


      Well, Omni Enhanced Alien X now has blue energy powers to go with his omnipotentence. Along with gray rock armror. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.