FANDOM


  • Four episodes (The filth, freaky gwen ben, waterfilter and Riding the storm out) aired in Asia today. How was it?

    In my opinion, although time was 11 minutes they were still fun to watch. Unlike most(some?) predicted, they were not like Teen Titans Go. Unlike what I expected, reboot does contain action. Three things were hard to grasp: new rustbucket, friendly Ben-Gwen relation and that I would perhaps not be seeing Rook Bolonko, older Ben and aliens especially Humungosaur. I was not disapointed for odd childish animation thanks partially to Omniverse. I do not think that we will be seeing anything serious in this series. What do you say?

      Loading editor
    • Wait, Waterfilter aired, too?

        Loading editor
    • It did.

        Loading editor
    • There was also other which had storm in its name. We saw Grey Arms and a combination of all Ben's alien too.

        Loading editor
    • Watched the one with the bugs and the body-switching, the rustbucket's design could've been better, the friendly relationship between the two is better, since I started getting annoyed by their constant bickering in the Omniverse flashbacks, the ending of Freaky Gwen Ben could've left the flee market lady in an ominous ending instead, but it was funny.

        Loading editor
    • Hmngasaurr wrote: There was also other which had storm in its name. We saw Grey arms and combination of all Ben's alien too.

      Whoa, can anyone else vouch for this? I thought only two episodes premiered.

        Loading editor
    • I only saw "Freaky Gwen Ben" and "The Filth", here in the Philippines.

        Loading editor
    • It waslike a regular ben ten episode so I will only point out the cons:

      1.Episode length 

      2.Too much comedy for a short episode 

      3.The art style I will just check out the wiki for what happened and wait till they improve it.Bring back omniverse art style 

        Loading editor
    • Art style isn't going to be changing/going back to omniverse style, brand new artist brand new style/derrick j wyatt isn't working on this show.

        Loading editor
    • Did anyone record Waterfilter and that other storm episode?

        Loading editor
    • I did not but I can tell what happened. In waterfilter, a sea monster hydromanadrin was awaken which ate everything that comes in its way. Later, it gives birth to huge number of hydromanadrin which are tackeled by throwing them out of water. In The "storm" episode three men which are revealed to be robot create a project which alters weather and creat tornados. Ben has messed up with his watch and turned to Grey arms ( greymatter + fourarms) and next time in a form which has all aliens (like kevin would appear if he absorbed omnitrix) but face is ben's human face.

        Loading editor
    • I found the episode name: Riding the storm out-- Ben and Gwen's camping trip is interrupted by the emotionless Weatherheads - Gust-o, Hail-o, & Shock-o - but a malfunctioning Omnitrix firing out a mishmash of aliens may not be the forecast for success. From wikipedia

        Loading editor
    • I saw "Waterfilter" and "The Ring Leader". They were pretty good. I didn't mind the more comedic style, I thought it was well-balanced with the action.

        Loading editor
    • It's gonna premiere on 9th in India (October ).

        Loading editor
    • I had watched Take 10, it was pretty average and there was a bit too much comedy, plus the villains were pretty lame. Overall, a pretty poor episode.

        Loading editor
    • It was nice though that they put a wildmutt cameo in freaky gwen ben.

        Loading editor
    • I agree, Take 10 was not much good. I am beggining to dislike reboot. 11 min episode is not a charming idea at all.

        Loading editor
    • It isn't as bad as I expected it to be. But it isn't good anyways.

        Loading editor
    • Pros:

      • Most jokes are at least somewhat amusing.
      • Character establishment from the first minute, at least for Ben and Gwen.

      Cons:

      • Paul Eiding is gone.
      • Max is just kinda there as a generic parent figure that helps start/advance the plot sometimes. He's not a character; he's a cardboard cut-out with a few lines.
      • Show has too much comedy, and most of it is highly predictable.
      • Episodes progress so quickly it's like watching an original series short. They need to slow it down a lot.
      • The series doesn't appear to have a story. It's a "monster-of-the-week" format, without any sense of time or direction.
      • They skipped over the origin story, one of the most important moments in the original series. We're just dropped in the middle of the story, without any context. For us, old fans, it's fine, in the sense that we understand the story. For new viewers, it's going to be confusing unless they lack the capacity to understand context, in which case they shouldn't be watching TV in the first place.
      • No "sibling" rivalry between Ben and Gwen, another important point of the original series. This takes away much of the character development potential.
      • Gwen is an idiot. One of her most important characteristics in the original series, IMO, was her intelligence; how she figured things out before anyone else and came up with solutions they couldn't see. Now, she's a generic 10 year-old about as clever as a slice of salami. In fact, most of the characters are dumb.
        Loading editor
    • I actually like Ben and Gwen's relationship here. They don't fight as often, but at least we've seen that they can. Gwen as a character needs work. Max is also really generic now, but I admit that his lines in The Ring Leader were one of the only good things from the episode.

        Loading editor
    • That metaphor for Gwen was perfect, Blaziken. Nice review.

        Loading editor
    • UltiVerse wrote:
      I actually like Ben and Gwen's relationship here. They don't fight as often, but at least we've seen that they can. Gwen as a character needs work. Max is also really generic now, but I admit that his lines in The Ring Leader were one of the only good things from the episode.

      I don't like it even a little. In Secret of the Omnitrix, when Ben thought Gwen had died, the later reunion was probably the most important scene in the entire movie, from a character development perspective. Everything was going downhill in a big way (Vilgax's giant robots were destroying everything, Ben had next to nothing to fight with and was likely to lose), but it became irrelevant when he realized Gwen was alive. The missiles flying everywhere didn't matter, Vilgax being just a few steps away from victory didn't matter, the giant robots didn't matter, the disabled Omnitrix didn't matter; all he cared about was Gwen still being alive. That's the kind of moment the reboot will never have, because MoA messed up in that regard.

        Loading editor
    • What I found to be ironic is that the two episodes most people found to be the worst out of the four aired (The Ring Leader and The Filth) were written/directed (can't remember) by Steven Seagle and Duncan Rouleau, who should know what to do with their own show.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, they do. They wanted to pander to Cartoon Network's biggest demographic, instead of the older fans, which makes sense from a monetary perspective.

      Mr. Warburton (the creator of KND) understood that most people will still like the same cartoons they did as children, with his publicity stunt for the hypothetical GKND series. He tried to show Cartoon Network that, yes, cartoons can be made for adults as well, and don't have to be specifically and exclusively for children, with a few tidbits that adults will find entertaining and understand, but children won't. MoA either does not understand this or doesn't care enough to pitch such a thing in the way Mr. Warburton did.

        Loading editor
    • I expected more from them, to be honest. If Joe Kelly got his book a movie adaptation in production, they are all capable of making the series more middle-ground.

        Loading editor
    • Ben and Gwen's rivalry was an important thing. Them not being rivals in AF was to show how they had matured.

        Loading editor
    • Reboot is disgusting 

        Loading editor
    • Here's my ranking of all the ben 10 series

      1. Alien Force- I liked the darker tone and more mature ben in the first 2 seasons, and while I disliked most of the third season, the finale was good.

      2. Original series- Also pretty good, the Fantasy kitchen sink approach here was fun. I just prefer the more serious style of alien force.

      3. Reboot- Pretty Good so far, but nothing outstanding.

      4. Ultimate Alien- I saw the first season and I liked it. I watched a few episodes of season 2, and found that okay. If I watched more I may rank the series differently.

      5. Omniverse- I only saw the 1st 2 seasons and a few random episodes from the later series (The Series finale and the Secret Saturdays crossover). If I watched more, It might have been higher up.

        Loading editor
    • Did anyone know new dc cartoon Justice League Action is also adopting 11min episode. It has become trend for cartoonnetwork shows.

        Loading editor
    • More like cartoons in general, the shorter time span means episodes can be produced much quicker, and is chosen due to kids' short attention span.

        Loading editor
    • I saw more than just the series finale and secret saturdays crossover of omniverse, it's just those ones I remember strongly.

        Loading editor
    • It makes me want to die. Now I'm gonna list my favorite Ben 10 Series in hierarchical order 'cause someone else did it.

      1. Omniverse - I could care less about a dark tone and all that, I feel this series got to the heart and soul of Ben 10 better than UAF ever could, I could say I dislike how Ben regressed into a less mature self, but eh, perspective wise Ben's never been the most restrained in the room. The fact that the trinity of Ben, Gwen, and Kevin is broken up isn't a real problem, Ben's got his straightman Rook, yeah he's pretty cool. The art style is great, like seriously, end yourself.

      2. Ultimate Alien - Gotta love the Ultimate Form or formally "Super Mode" trope (I'm obsessed with TV Tropes), but yeah pretty good.

      3. Alien Force - One word, Albedo. Heh, kidding. But I love Albedo. Who can't love the evil twin trope. Other than that It's a great succession to the original series.

      4. Original Series - Gr8/8 premise m8. My only gripe about this series is how sometimes it seemed like the trouble always happened to end up where they were going, It gets real noticeable.

      5. Reboot - I want to die

      I'm obviously a very opinionated person, don't get your Omnitrix in a twist. I don't go into details much cause my Adhd is horrible. Plus, it also stops me from having any meaningful steak in the story of a long running series, so I could care less about retcons, plot holes, things being generally wrong within a story.

        Loading editor
    • AmorphousPrime wrote: It makes me want to die. Now I'm gonna list my favorite Ben 10 Series in hierarchical order 'cause someone else did it.

      1. Omniverse - I could care less about a dark tone and all that, I feel this series got to the heart and soul of Ben 10 better than UAF ever could, I could say I dislike how Ben regressed into a less mature self, but eh, perspective wise Ben's never been the most restrained in the room. The fact that the trinity of Ben, Gwen, and Kevin is broken up isn't a real problem, Ben's got his straightman Rook, yeah he's pretty cool. The art style is great, like seriously, end yourself.

      2. Ultimate Alien - Gotta love the Ultimate Form or formally "Super Mode" trope (I'm obsessed with TV Tropes), but yeah pretty good.

      3. Alien Force - One word, Albedo. Heh, kidding. But I love Albedo. Who can't love the evil twin trope. Other than that It's a great succession to the original series.

      4. Original Series - Gr8/8 premise m8. My only gripe about this series is how sometimes it seemed like the trouble always happened to end up where they were going, It gets real noticeable.

      5. Reboot - I want to die

      I'm obviously a very opinionated person, don't get your Omnitrix in a twist. I don't go into details much cause my Adhd is horrible. Plus, it also stops me from having any meaningful steak in the story of a long running series, so I could care less about retcons, plot holes, things being generally wrong within a story.

      I have ADHD as well. I love Omniverse and the Original Series; I enjoy Alien Force (got the boxset) but have never watched Ultimate Alien. The Reboot can go to hell if people I'm going to watch though. It has as much style art wise as a toddler's drawing, Omniverse is a Van Gogh painting compared to the Reboot.

        Loading editor
    • I actually like the reboot, it feels like the original series, it has it's ups and downs, but it is not horrible like you are saying it is, seriously, just give it time, it may not be impressive now, but if the writers get their act together this series could be like how Omniveres got good as time went on.

        Loading editor
    • Echoson wrote:
      More like cartoons in general, the shorter time span means episodes can be produced much quicker, and is chosen due to kids' short attention span.

      IMO, some kids have shorter attention spans because they're bombarded with endless, nonsensical information, rather than actual developmental issues, but I'm not a behavioral development expert. The shorter time span also means the episodes will be of noticeably lower quality, unless they do a two-part episode. Every episode constantly skips over large chunks of story.

        Loading editor
    • From the first two episodes (I haven't watched any more; that's how bad it is), I think the reboot is actually the worst cartoon I've ever watched.

        Loading editor
    • Have you watched Pickle and Peanut, Teen TItans Go or modern Fairly Odd Parents? They are much worst than the reboot in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • No, I haven't. I have other things on my list at the moment.

        Loading editor
    • @ Echoson agreed those shows are terrible, the ben 10 reboot atleast looks decent, plus it doesn't mock the original *cough*teen titans go*cough*, it doesn't use cutouts for animation*glares at Pickle and Peanut* and since it's still new it could get better if they work on the writing better, and that it's in a new continuity, they haven't made any continuity errors, unlike modern FOP where they litterally contradicted their episode's plot, ike in the first episode of season 10, they have Chloe, the new addition, started out as a mary sue character, having no flaws, then just in the middle of the 2nd half of the episode they give her a flaw, more on this in Mr Enter's video about it:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3K1SWZrqdw

        Loading editor
    • i kinda like the new series and hate it at the same time

        Loading editor
    • Blaziken rjcf wrote:

      Echoson wrote:
      More like cartoons in general, the shorter time span means episodes can be produced much quicker, and is chosen due to kids' short attention span.
      IMO, some kids have shorter attention spans because they're bombarded with endless, nonsensical information, rather than actual developmental issues, but I'm not a behavioral development expert.

      And ads. Ads breaks are too long.

      Also, they finally did reveal the origin story through an ad.

        Loading editor
    • ^well atleast they're getting to a point that would matter

        Loading editor
    • It's good that the aired the origin story.

        Loading editor
    • Even though I no longer like Ben 10, but I hope to see Ben muscular, barefooted, and shirtless all the time, and Ben always wins with no bad endings or punishment for him.

        Loading editor
    • Why are you here if you don't like Ben 10 anymore? And I doubt they will have him bear footed and shirtless in the show that's just weird.

        Loading editor
    • Rexfan177 wrote:

      Why are you here if you don't like Ben 10 anymore?

      Do you have any problem?

        Loading editor
    • I just don't like hearing that you don't like Ben 10 anymore because of the reboot, seriously, why come here if you are not interested in the series, it's getting on my nerves.

        Loading editor
    • I'm more concerned about his weird fixation on Ben being shirtless and muscular.

        Loading editor
    • ^agreed, it's probably a fetish though.

        Loading editor
    • Hate to be twisted but I too would like to see Ben barefoot either in boxers or his bathing suit.

      An increase in cartoon physics such as him being squashed into a pancake or an accordion wouldn't hurt either.

      Also, apart from Midnight Madness, Secret of the Omnitrix, and Universe VS Tennyson, I haven't seen Ben crying once. There should be at least one episode where he does so.

        Loading editor
    • I can't even tell if that was sarcasm or not. In any case, Ben cries a lot in the reboot.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not sure why CN is so fascinated with ten minute comedies nowadays. This show isn't bad but it's just there right now, from what I remember the original had a long plot even if it wasn't always noticable at first but this show from what I've seen so far barely hints at a plot, now that alien jumping part is interesting and I want them to touch on this again but it feels like they're playing it too safe. This might change for me when I get caught up but they haven't tried to creep me out yet, what I loved about the original was it's willingness to creep the viewer out like the episode that Cannonball debuted in (it was good despite some plot holes), every Zombozo or Ghostfreak episode. And it was funny yet the reboot isn't trying yet, I hope that changes soon.

        Loading editor
    • ^agreed, they need to get their act together.

        Loading editor
    • I just hope that we get a better Area 51 plotline, so much wasted potential that kinda had a payoff in Omniverse but that was so interesting...is it wrong that I wanted Rook to be from there and Ben didn't recognize him?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, Area 51 had loads of potential. We kept getting hints of the activity there but nothing really happened of note.

        Loading editor
    • We kinda got a payoff in Omniverse, when they were tying up the loose ends, with Blukic and Driba mentioning the place and Ben remembering the place but now that they've got the Rooters established they can make it so that they're doing secret experiments behind Colonel Rozum's back. Kevin could still transform and attack the place to get revenge on those who experimented on him, Grandpa Max can go back to how he used to be and calmly talk him out of it. The Plumbers then can help him detransform but his body has to recover for a few days, Ben then notes that Kevin and his mom are moving in with his stepdad in Florida or something and that they're gonna try working things out which, if they're doing the whole shebang, they can follow up in the next series with Kevin coming back. The part we liked about him in the original will still be there but it'll feel less rushed because we got the hint in the first part of the reboot that he wouldn't be as bad. What? I liked his character arc and how over time he and Gwen began to date but I'll admit it felt rushed at the end of the I think second episode where he pretty much said, "Yeah sure I'll stick around." I hope he's more of a Wolverine character at first where he doesn't stick around then without us noticing he's there all the time.

        Loading editor
    • In my opinion I hate it. They focus on comedy now. Man Of Action? More like Man of Comedy, Cartoon Network Classic was gold. I seriously think they should've just made a sequel to Omniverse instead of rebooting the series. I mean I hate cliffhangers, I just really need to find out what happens after a cliffhanger, I mean seriously I'd rather be watching an Action show instead of Comedy, I don't care about the length, I care about what genre the show has and the plot of it, I don't like Comedy shows because they are like everywhere, The first three series were 100% good, Omniverse sucked a bit but S1E07 of Omniverse was 10/10 for me, I like Omniverse more than the reboot, The show started pretty good, But as times progressed Comedy starting ruling Cartoons so Man Of Action started adding more comedy ever since Omniverse was about to end, That was just STUPID. Anyways, What I'm trying to say is that The show is heading TTG/PPF Reboot, other crappy reboots Route. And I hate the reboots which completely change everything, Only a few reboots of shows were good to me, I seriously hope they cancel the reboot and start a continuation of Omniverse, If they do continue what happens after Omniverse, I'd still watch Ben 10, But for now, I'm not gonna watch until I hear that Omniverse is getting a sequel/continued.

        Loading editor
    • I'm mostly caught up...no nightmare fuel that I can say was creepy and cool, and while I hate throwing up there hasn't been an acid spitter yet not even when Zombozo appeared. Zombozo is just a Joker remake and not a monster clown who steals fear. And for goodness sakes Ben make Vilgax stop dumping out of character pills into Max's drinking water! No serious episodes yet, let's see if Kevin can fix it by existing.

        Loading editor
    • well that's what happens to a series if the writers start to loose their touch with it.

        Loading editor
    • Well then maybe someone else should help them regain their touch with it

        Loading editor
    • AaditS wrote: In my opinion I hate it. They focus on comedy now. Man Of Action? More like Man of Comedy, Cartoon Network Classic was gold. I seriously think they should've just made a sequel to Omniverse instead of rebooting the series. I mean I hate cliffhangers, I just really need to find out what happens after a cliffhanger, I mean seriously I'd rather be watching an Action show instead of Comedy, I don't care about the length, I care about what genre the show has and the plot of it, I don't like Comedy shows because they are like everywhere, The first three series were 100% good, Omniverse sucked a bit but S1E07 of Omniverse was 10/10 for me, I like Omniverse more than the reboot, The show started pretty good, But as times progressed Comedy starting ruling Cartoons so Man Of Action started adding more comedy ever since Omniverse was about to end, That was just STUPID. Anyways, What I'm trying to say is that The show is heading TTG/PPF Reboot, other crappy reboots Route. And I hate the reboots which completely change everything, Only a few reboots of shows were good to me, I seriously hope they cancel the reboot and start a continuation of Omniverse, If they do continue what happens after Omniverse, I'd still watch Ben 10, But for now, I'm not gonna watch until I hear that Omniverse is getting a sequel/continued.

      I actually like the reboot, but I doubt they will continue Omniverse, it would be a good idea, but I prefer they reboot it with teenage Ben finding the Omnitrix and learning about the watch and himself, it should also be done by an anime company because it would be amazing to see. (with the character designers from Space Dandy)

      Here is an interesting idea, I don't think the reboot should be cancelled, but be something else like a kid friendly spin off or something like Half shell heroes and Transformers Rescue Bots, it actually has potential. It's a franchise after all.

        Loading editor
    • I'm actually having a hard time believing this is Man Of Action. It doesn't seem like them at all. They did a great job with the older series and Generator Rex and I personally thought they saved the second half of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. I'm just not seeing that here. But I'll give the show a chance. I've said it enough time's that I wasn't going to like a show and it surprised me, probably as many times as I said a show was going to be good and it turned out terrible.

      I just wish that, like a few others have said, that CN would go back to making action shows instead of everything now being some sort of comedy or slice of life type show.

        Loading editor
    • Ikr, it used to be so much fun watching these half hour episodes full of interesting plots, now it's just a bunch of ten minute episodes and while some are good others are just full of characters trying to get with the times and look "cool" and while they are growing out of that I honestly just want more shows like Generator Rex where I'd get a little grossed out yet at the same time be like, "Wow, did they just do that?"

        Loading editor
    • Only show that currently airs on CN that is not 11 minute thing is Pokemon and it is one of the best shows currently on CN.It seems it will stay that way for a long time. I heard somewhere that CN will remove Pokemon because it's 20 minutes. SMH. CN has going downhill.. Sorry, I had high expectations for reboot and Blaziken's comments sums up my opinion on reboot.

        Loading editor
    • CMButch wrote:
      Only show that currently airs on CN that is not 11 minute thing is Pokemon and it is one of the best shows currently on CN.It seems it will stay that way for a long time. I heard somewhere that CN will remove Pokemon because it's 20 minutes. SMH. CN has going downhill.. Sorry, I had high expectations for reboot and Blaziken's comments sums up my opinion on reboot.

      Where did you hear that they'd remove Pokemon because it has twenty minutes?

        Loading editor
    • CMButch wrote: Only show that currently airs on CN that is not 11 minute thing is Pokemon and it is one of the best shows currently on CN.It seems it will stay that way for a long time. I heard somewhere that CN will remove Pokemon because it's 20 minutes. SMH. CN has going downhill.. Sorry, I had high expectations for reboot and Blaziken's comments sums up my opinion on reboot.

      I'm not into Pokemon so I don't really care honestly, but I still think the reboot has potential to get better, but right now we just have to wait and see what happens.

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      CMButch wrote:
      Only show that currently airs on CN that is not 11 minute thing is Pokemon and it is one of the best shows currently on CN.It seems it will stay that way for a long time. I heard somewhere that CN will remove Pokemon because it's 20 minutes. SMH. CN has going downhill.. Sorry, I had high expectations for reboot and Blaziken's comments sums up my opinion on reboot.
      Where did you hear that they'd remove Pokemon because it has twenty minutes?

      I read it on Serebii net forums that someone read article about that. Then, someone answered that they won't do it. Maybe that guy was trolling. But, they made Samurai Jack go to another platform and IIRC; Pokemon was on Disney XD. I wouldn't like it to go on Disney XD, because there is Yokai Watch because it'd create a rivalry.I wouldn't mind going on Netflix, Nick, Toonami etc,

        Loading editor
    • Rexfan177 wrote:

      CMButch wrote: Only show that currently airs on CN that is not 11 minute thing is Pokemon and it is one of the best shows currently on CN.It seems it will stay that way for a long time. I heard somewhere that CN will remove Pokemon because it's 20 minutes. SMH. CN has going downhill.. Sorry, I had high expectations for reboot and Blaziken's comments sums up my opinion on reboot.

      I'm not into Pokemon so I don't really care honestly, but I still think the reboot has potential to get better, but right now we just have to wait and see what happens.

      CN really needs to return their programs to be 20 minutes.Especially, those action-packed cartoons: like PPG and Ben 10 were used to be. IDC about SU or AT being 20 minutes. They can even cancel them if they want. JLA will also be 11 minutes. SMH But I think it will be good.

        Loading editor
    • CMButch wrote:

      Rexfan177 wrote:

      CMButch wrote: Only show that currently airs on CN that is not 11 minute thing is Pokemon and it is one of the best shows currently on CN.It seems it will stay that way for a long time. I heard somewhere that CN will remove Pokemon because it's 20 minutes. SMH. CN has going downhill.. Sorry, I had high expectations for reboot and Blaziken's comments sums up my opinion on reboot.

      I'm not into Pokemon so I don't really care honestly, but I still think the reboot has potential to get better, but right now we just have to wait and see what happens.

      CN really needs to return their programs to be 20 minutes.Especially, those action-packed cartoons: like PPG and Ben 10 were used to be. IDC about SU or AT being 20 minutes. They can even cancel them if they want. JLA will also be 11 minutes. SMH But I think it will be good.

      I'm not a big fan of CN making their shows 11 minutes either, I don't think MOA can even write a episode in the kinda format because how short they are (hoping MOA won't let CN take over the reboot), Ben 10 is better in 20 minutes and I hope they will show the origin story like Miraculous Ladybug did in season 2.

        Loading editor
    • It's really awful to me, an obvious attempt to use a pre-existing brand name to create yet another zany comedy show. The reason why Ben 10 was so special for a while was because it was one of the only good action shows still on TV, even though Omniverse was silly, it was still action-based at heart.

      Every joke in the episode that I saw fell flat, it seemed like they were just jamming in every cliche gag that they could think of, and it was painfully unfunny because you could either see them coming from a mile away, or they were just jokes you've heard a million times before in other, proabably better shows.

      There's no character here either, the semi-intersting dynamic between Ben and Gwen is gone and replaced with the extremely generic "two dumb kids who are friends where one is dumber than the other" formula that almost every show uses these days. Max also isn't anybody anymore, just the parent figure that takes Ben and Gwen to their wacky adventures.

      It's even got the "cartoon network style" of character designs and animation, something that even Scooby Doo seems to have defected to these days just because shows like that are popular. 

      Overall, I don't care. I'm not wasting my time with anymore of this crap. It's formulaic cartoon network show Ben 10 style, airing right next to generic cartoon network show Scooby Doo style and other "classics". Until these networks realise the reason why their popular and well-made comedy shows like Gravity Falls or Adventure Time work, I fear that we're just going to get more and more of these "rip-offs", anything that isn't comdey is rare for cartoons these days and shows like this aren't making it any better.

        Loading editor
    • I just got caught up with all the dubbed episodes, hate to say it but I agree. They are not utilizing what had been established in the previous series, no hint at a greater plot, nothing about The Plumbers so far, no Vilgax, no Kevin either, they aren't giving me much.

        Loading editor
    • I'm liking it...but I am definitely not loving it. To say its the best CN reboot ain't saying much, they  aren't really doing anything with the character or setting that you can't do in a NON-supehero cartoon.

        Loading editor
    • Just as awestruckvox said in his video here:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK7ztSvyP4Q

      The series' isn't really bad, but it's not that great either, compared to the rest of the series it's bland and compared to the more recent CN reboots (looks at TTG and PPG) it's flanderizing them or making a mockery. Granted it's now more comedy oriented, but which would rather watch this reboot, or TTG?  

        Loading editor
    • Animaltamer7 wrote:
      Just as awestruckvox said in his video here:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK7ztSvyP4Q

      The series' isn't really bad, but it's not that great either, compared to the rest of the series it's bland and compared to the more recent CN reboots (looks at TTG and PPG) it's flanderizing them or making a mockery. Granted it's now more comedy oriented, but which would rather watch this reboot, or TTG?  

      I'd rather watch TTG just because there's always a slight chance that one of the good episodes is on.

        Loading editor
    • ^In what percentage of episodes is actually good in that show?

        Loading editor
    • Animaltamer7 wrote:
      ^In what percentage of episodes is actually good in that show?


      Fifty fifty, to sixty forty in all honesty. Some eps actually delve into some actually clever satire like how big name universities while others decrease Star Fire and Cyborg's intelligence to childlike levels for the sake of a joke.

        Loading editor
    • Animaltamer7 wrote:
      ^In what percentage of episodes is actually good in that show?

      I'd say about a ratio of 1 good episode to 9 bad ones.

        Loading editor
    • ^I really don't believe those ratios are right.

        Loading editor
    • Animaltamer7 wrote:
      ^I really don't believe those ratios are right.

      What do you think? 

        Loading editor
    • I was actually replying to Yoshimickster's comment. Also I think about 1 good minute out of a (really bad) 5 hour marathon.

        Loading editor
    • Animaltamer7 wrote:
      I was actually replying to Yoshimickster's comment. Also I think about 1 good minute out of a (really bad) 5 hour marathon.

      Eh, I think there are some good episodes out there, but the bad ones are REALLY bad.

        Loading editor
    • Agreed, the only episodes I consider is good would be the 40% 40% 20% one and the crossover with the PPG (with the PPG characters acting more like their older counterparts and mocking the Titans for how horrendously bad they are as superheroes), also you should probably stop quoting others' posts that are just recent/ above the posting section, before someone comes and asks to stop it like on several other threads I've seen before.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks, I wasn't aware of the quoting thing. 

        Loading editor
    • The reboot is completely trash.It has not enough time,it is not a action show and comedy is even more trash. If someone wants a comedy action show one punch man is miles away.

        Loading editor
    • Kill it, Omniverse is as good as the original ben 10 compared to the reboot 

        Loading editor
    • Seen one full episode and it was worse than the worse Omniverse episode.

        Loading editor
    • I have seen most of the reboot episodes online and it isn't as bad as I thought. I think that besides the episodes being only 11 mins long, and the fact that they are trying so hard to speed up their talking and action to fit the time, it's not too bad. And they can get used to the 11 mins, so I can get used to the reboot. And you can't just watch 1 episode and judge it. You gotta watch at least 5.

        Loading editor
    • Why watch 5 when 1 has shown the decline that CN has made Ben 10 take?

        Loading editor
    • You can't judge an entire show by watching 1 episode. That's like reading 1 page of a book and saying it sucks. I recently read this book called The Count of Monte Cristo, and the first 5 chapters were boring. But on the 6th chapter, some cool stuff started going down. If I left before getting past the first 5 chapters, I would not have read the rest of the book, and I would not have had the pleasure of reading the fun, action packed adventures of Edmond Dantes.

        Loading editor
    • I still think this show has potential, with everything that they established in the original 4 they can do amazing things, for now I find it lackluster but they can still turn it around

        Loading editor
    • Mojo331 wrote: You can't judge an entire show by watching 1 episode. That's like reading 1 page of a book and saying it sucks. I recently read this book called The Count of Monte Cristo, and the first 5 chapters were boring. But on the 6th chapter, some cool stuff started going down. If I left before getting past the first 5 chapters, I would not have read the rest of the book, and I would not have had the pleasure of reading the fun, action packed adventures of Edmond Dantes.

      This is kinda creepy. In a good way. I'll explain, I watched the film V for Vendetta yesterday and the film of that book is the main characters favourite film.

        Loading editor
    • I'm just not a fan of "make the eyes big" animation that TTG, PPG and Ben 10 has. That and the redesigns murdered some of the alien (Water Hazard has a rubbish new name), it just feels empty whilst Omniverse had character.

        Loading editor
    • Mojo331 wrote:
      You can't judge an entire show by watching 1 episode. That's like reading 1 page of a book and saying it sucks. I recently read this book called The Count of Monte Cristo, and the first 5 chapters were boring. But on the 6th chapter, some cool stuff started going down. If I left before getting past the first 5 chapters, I would not have read the rest of the book, and I would not have had the pleasure of reading the fun, action packed adventures of Edmond Dantes.

      But you can judge a show on one episode, but it depends on the show. Books are a full narrative, if you only read a page you're not reading the complete story. Certain shows that are serialized, like an anime or a Netflix series are the same kind of thing, you can't make a judgement on them unless you've seen the whole thing. But with this show, each episode is its own self-contained plot, so it's entirely fair to review only one episode. I'm not going to watch the rest of this series just because a few of the episodes might be good, because most of them will probably be as bad as the one I've seen. I could be wrong, but I'd rather not waste my time.

        Loading editor
    • Actually you really can't judge a show just on one episode, but in depth it really depends on what kind of series it's supposed to be. If it's like Steven Universe then the first couple of episode in season 1 didn't really attract as many audience as it is now with all of it's character developement.

        Loading editor
    • But Steven Universe had some kind of continuity and over-arching plot, which this show definitely does not. 

        Loading editor
    • I wonder if Max is just playing dumb to try and throw off Vilgax, then when Vilgax comes he starts being like the original Max...I hope so because that would be awesome

        Loading editor
    • @TheQuazz, yes it does have that but pre-Mirror Gem/Ocean Gem the episodes really didn't focus as much into the story as it is now, don't get me wrong I think Steven Universe is a wonderful show. And who knows how what the future episodes of this reboot will turn out, worst case scenario the writers completely give in to the comedy and become just like the horrendouse TTG and the PPG reboot, best case scenario it could have a better series continuity and become more plot-oriented, and may actuall put in effort to make it like the previous series-es.

      @Seven Bomb 17, Hope so. 

        Loading editor
    • Knowing that this series is pretty much made with trying to get as many kids watching as possible in mind, I highly doubt they'll actually try to make this show good.

        Loading editor
    • Agreed, but at the very least the reboot's only connection to the OS/UAF/OV timeline is the Ben getting the omnitrix other than that it's still new.

        Loading editor
    • You know what would be depressing? If/when the reboot gets to Alien Force and we get the reboot version of Pierce and he appears in an episode where the Original Ben and possibly the Plumbers' Helpers cross over and Helen sees the reboot Pierce.

        Loading editor
    • Wait are the reboot characters in a different timeline then on the other series'?

        Loading editor
    • I'm still feeling people who hate the reboot are overacting just a little, it's not that bad, it has flaws but it's way better than what Ultimate Alien with its seriousness. I'm honestly fine with a fun loving Ben 10 show, even though I would love a return of Teenage Ben Tennyson for a reboot honestly, but this is what we got at the moment. I honestly still think this series will get better, Man Of Action created this series and won't let it die, I'm hoping they quickly get use to writing in this new format as well and not let CN take too much control. I love Ben 10 and I just hope this reboot won't end up like that other Scooby Doo show or Omniverse.

        Loading editor
    • Mojo331
      Mojo331 removed this reply because:
      cuz i forgot to quote
      16:12, November 6, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Rexfan177 wrote:
      I'm still feeling people who hate the reboot are overacting just a little, it's not that bad, it has flaws but it's way better than what Ultimate Alien with its seriousness. I'm honestly fine with a fun loving Ben 10 show, even though I would love a return of Teenage Ben Tennyson for a reboot honestly, but this is what we got at the moment. I honestly still think this series will get better, Man Of Action created this series and won't let it die, I'm hoping they quickly get use to writing in this new format as well and not let CN take too much control. I love Ben 10 and I just hope this reboot won't end up like that other Scooby Doo show or Omniverse.


      What was wrong with Omniverse?

        Loading editor
    • Nothing, but the way the network treated the series was just messed up, they pretty much wanted to end the series because the show had poor toy sales, really a great series, but was pretty much screwed over by CN. I'm scared that it might happen to the Ben 10 reboot when it airs here and the fact that everyone seems to hate might also kill the franchise. (I really wish they stop thinking that toys are important)

        Loading editor
    • Rexfan177 wrote:
      Nothing, but the way the network treated the series was just messed up, they pretty much wanted to end the series because the show had poor toy sales, really a great series, but was pretty much screwed over by CN. I'm scared that it might happen to the Ben 10 reboot when it airs here and the fact that everyone seems to hate might also kill the franchise. (I really wish they stop thinking that toys are important)

      Same, it'd also help if CN learned to advertise it's products instead of hoping that kids by chance find the toys. Sometimes I wish Disney and Disney XD were able to show Ben 10 and DC comic cartoons, Disney is by no means perfect but at least it advertises stuff.

        Loading editor
    • Disney is a bad idea for that.

        Loading editor
    • News update, I have just watched the dubbed version of Riding the Storm Out, Ben hints at something big that's about to happen at the end of the episode

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      News update, I have just watched the dubbed version of Riding the Storm Out, Ben hints at something big that's about to happen at the end of the episode

      HOORAY-over-arching plot!

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      News update, I have just watched the dubbed version of Riding the Storm Out, Ben hints at something big that's about to happen at the end of the episode
      HOORAY-over-arching plot!

      Only problem I had with the episode was the one weather head constantly saying something like, "I'd be frustrated if I had emotions, which I don't." But otherwise this does seem promising

        Loading editor
    • Honestly I wish they just continued with the road trip into space that Ben, Rook, Kevin, Gwen and Zed were going on at the end of Omniverse. It would have been awesome to see the Homeworlds of all the different species, see what those worlds are like exactly. I feel like that would have been an awesome path to take with the show but alas it didn't happen.

        Loading editor
    • I think they should have done 18 year old Ben where Ben gets master control, or Ben 10,000, but idc, I'm happy they did Ben 10 at all, and the reboot is not that bad anyway.

        Loading editor
    • I know right, it'd would've been awesome to see the planets Ben's aliens come from, to free the planet 775 came from. I know that no one has ever seen it but that would be a great callback.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think we even know the name of 775's homeworld. And I guess the series is ok but there's so many things that confuse me with the reboot like why is Paul Eiding replaced with David Kaye for Max's voice? And my dad doesn't think he'll keep watching it because it seems to kiddish compared to the rest of the series.

        Loading editor
    • I think Ben 10 might do better on Netflix than Disney and Disney XD because they have more freedom and the fact Netflix need more original action shows, but I know what you mean, CN sucks at advertising their shows, it just feels like mind control and making kids want to watch it more. I got a feeling the reboot still has a chance to get a plot (with the alien jumping and such)

        Loading editor
    • So far we have alien jumping and the Weather Heads, I wonder what the plot for this season is

        Loading editor
    • Seen all the English eps, pretty good but I feel a longer time-slot would give them more potential. They are HUMOUROUS super hero stories yes, but more grounded in the like of Darkwing Duck than the needlessly chaotic Teen Titans Go that changes the rules every bleeding episode. 

        Loading editor
    • Rexfan177 wrote: I think Ben 10 might do better on Netflix than Disney and Disney XD because they have more freedom and the fact Netflix need more original action shows, but I know what you mean, CN sucks at advertising their shows, it just feels like mind control and making kids want to watch it more. I got a feeling the reboot still has a chance to get a plot (with the alien jumping and such)

      A new series of Omniverse made for Netflix would be amazing.

        Loading editor
    • I'd much rather see a (more) proper reboot on Netflix, they'll do way better than Cartoon Network.

        Loading editor
    • I don't hate the reboot, but I understand what you mean, I would rather have a reboot staring teen versions of Ben and Gwen, we already saw them as 10 year olds and don't need them to be 10 again (IMO at least), it would be amazing for the character designs to be done by the same guys who worked on Space Dandy. I feel Ben 10 can translate better as an anime series than a cartoon honestly.

        Loading editor
    • Is there any possible even teeny tiny way Rook can appear, just once in the reboot?

        Loading editor
    • ^Probably either in a photograph in a database or as a random shot of alien civilizations through flashbacks. 

        Loading editor
    • Or if the Ben from the original timeline appears with Rook

        Loading editor
    • I completely forgot about the reboot until today, I marathoned most of the episodes and was sad to see that I was correct in my assumptions of the series. While it does have some nostalgic moments, that doesn't make up for the fact that the show went completely downhill, both plot wise and character wise. Ben isn't intelligent in the slightest, like, at all, I would have rather had a "Supernatural" style monster of the week leading up to a big bad etc... It would be way easier as well, as with the different art style they could incorporate more fantasy elements (such as Dragons, Phoenixes, Magical Creatures, Cryptids etc... being non-alien earth entities, that Ben still has to fight, or maybe the Omnitrix can take DNA from them anyway), alot could have been done with a reboot but wasn't. It sort of makes me sad to see the series go this route, pandering to the kids who like Steven Universe, and Adventure Time, instead of pandering to the fourteen and fifteen-year-olds that grew up with the show, and would still watch it if given enough motivation.

        Loading editor
    • Steven Universe and Adventure Time are still good shows, not for just kids. And I agree that it would be interesting if Ben and Rook showed up through a dimensional portal.

        Loading editor
    • Oh come on, of course they're for kids! They're just smart enough and well-made enough for adults to also enjoy. 

        Loading editor
    • ^Agreed, you need smart writing to make a show that's appealing for more than just the"target audience".

        Loading editor
    • Eh, no, they're for more than kids. People are dead, terrible wars happened, and creatures that used to be people are now ferocious monsters or undead.

        Loading editor
    • As I see more and more episodes of the Ben 10 Reboot, I can offically say that this is one of the worst reboot I've seen. I am apalled that Man of Action would stoop this low to cater to a younger audience.

      I am very disappointed on what this reboot turn out to be. At first, I thought it was going to fix all the issues the previous three entires had made...but it never did and only made it worse. Right now, I would rather see an episode of Omniverse then this, and I dislike the former.

      Take a look at Voltron: Legendary Defender. A proper reboot based on a series that I didn't even know existed until I saw it on Netflix. Made by the same animation studio and producers from the Legend of Korra, it was so well-received it just got renewed for a second season.

      Man of Action should be ashamed of themselves. I can see this show getting cancelled after two seasons.

        Loading editor
    • They really should have showed us Ben's space road trip with Rook, Gwen, Kevin, and Zed. I mean, come on, seriously! It was right there!

        Loading editor
    • I just wish that they went to 775's planet and Ben beat the dictator as Chamalien, it would be sweet poetic justice

        Loading editor
    • Yeah then 775 would be in charge. I have to admit, you must really like ChamAlien's species. He your favorite or something?

        Loading editor
    • Not exactly considering the fact that we almost never saw him in the original, I just found that story to be interesting yet they didn't follow through with it

        Loading editor
    • Oh I see. Yeah they could have brought it on more I guess. 775 was a compassionate character honestly.

        Loading editor
    • It felt like the episode didn't even happen after a while

        Loading editor
    • True, ChamAlien didn't even get used much after that. They didn't even bother using him in Omniverse.

        Loading editor
    • They were gonna use him once in Omniverse, but they didn't because they changed the story of that episode

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I know but still, he deserves more than that. Now he'll never get a chance with Ben Prime.

        Loading editor
    • All we can do is hope that he'll appear someday in the reboot

        Loading editor
    • I still miss our Ben. If only there was hope for him and his world to return. I feel like so much potential was ripped away from us.

        Loading editor
    • Indeed, but maybe now there'll be less retcons and continuity errors now that everything has been established

        Loading editor
    • I guess but look at what they did to Stinkfly and technically Water Hazard in the reboot.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, gonna miss the original universe and our Ben, he actually grew up (we all grew up with him which was a amazing experiences) and I'm scared that Reboot Ben will stay 10 forever and become a new Ash Ketchum, god I hope that's not true and just bad wording on MOA's part, he has to grow up to become Ben 10,000 for god sakes.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, no kidding. That would be completely stupid if they did that.

        Loading editor
    • Very stupid, I'm hoping we at least get a more badass Ben Tennyson in a reboot sequel. Hopping CN will change things till then as well.

        Loading editor
    • Rexfan177 wrote:
      Very stupid, I'm hoping we at least get a more badass Ben Tennyson in a reboot sequel. Hopping CN will change things till then as well.

      Unfortunately the chances of that are very slim. Right now, your better off looking forwards towards the third season of Young Justice than seeing a sequel to this reboot.

        Loading editor
    • I'm honestly not very into Young Justice, I don't hate it, but it is way too serious and dramatic in my opinion, I do think it deserve a third season, but it's just not my kind of show. Yeah, but it is possible, nothing against reboot Ben. I'm actually excited to see what the reboot will give honestly.

        Loading editor
    • I also have no idea why they started from original series?It was considered good by everyone,the could just re release it may be change little details,like phones with smartphones etc.

      Like dragon ball kai.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, but I prefer a revamped take on the reboot like Ben finding the Omnitrix at age 15/16 years old instead of 10 again (which seems a lot of people want to see), but they didn't think that would interest kids at all which kinda sucks.

        Loading editor
    • ^or just start at a different teen Ben, Omniverse wasn't really the best of series, but atleast it's plot is there unlike in this reboot.

        Loading editor
    • True, I loved Omniverse and wished it had a decent ending to it or something, like do another sequel to finish up the series and wait at least 7 or 10 years to reboot it. I see a plot coming in the Riding the Storm Out episode.

        Loading editor
    • Origin of Ben 23 could be a good series

        Loading editor
    • Um that's the one where Max is dead right? ...personally I say no

        Loading editor
    • I personally want a new take on a Ben 10 reboot, like in his teens instead of being 10 sense that one was already done, it can be dark as well as comidic and have new and old characters appear. (with backstories as well)

      It won't be a UAF clone with the art style and retcons, but more character driven.

      But these are my ideas. Would be nice to have a story driven Ben 10 show.

        Loading editor
    • Omniverse wasn't as good as the previous shows but it was good enough to me, even though they could have continued it with Ben's trip. But yeah, those do sound like good ideas I guess.

        Loading editor
    • In Take 10, they have an argument between whether their movie should be action or comedy.

        Loading editor
    • Utkar22 wrote:
      In Take 10, they have an argument between whether their movie should be action or comedy.

      HA-metaphors!

        Loading editor
    • ^forth wall leaning, anyone?

        Loading editor
    • I prefer the second-last episode of Alien Force when Ben complains that the new Sumo Slammers series isn't as good as the original. 

        Loading editor
    • Yeah that was funny XD

      I'd like it if in a future episode Ben says something like, "They rebooted Sumo Slammers, it's supposed to be more comedy oriented, they don't actually hint at a plot until I think eleven episodes later."

        Loading editor
    • Only ep I have a legit problem with in all honesty was the one with "Clocktopus" wher a kitschy tourist boardwalk was going to be bulldozed over for a shopping mall...with a laser tage arena...both of which haven't been profitable in YEARS due to the internet and peope thinking laser tag is a waste of time. 

        Loading editor
    • The Ben 10 reboot is MEH. In other words, it's decent compared to other reboots and shows on CN. I don't hate it, but it could use a little work and if it was longer, I could tell it would be a lot better since everything wouldn't be so rushed.

      And I noticed people listing which series is best and worst and here's my list:

      1. Original series- This show was a classic. It had all the right elements,(in my opinion) best design, awesome character development, and it had good comedy and action.

      2. Ultimate Alien- I hated how Alien Force was SO serious. This series brought back Ben's true personality. Not only was he mature, but he also had a good level of the witty kid we saw back in the classic.

      3. Omniverse- This series was pretty cool too. It made Ben a lot more stronger than he ever was. It was more comedic than any of the series that came before it, but it had a good balance of comedy and action. The plot was really dope and when it had serious moments, it was intense almost like the other series.

      5. Alien Force- The show was good overall. But I didn't like how Ben became so serious and changed so much. The plot was good but I didn't enjoy the first two seasons. The third season was the best since it was pretty much like Ultimate Alien and had the Ben we all knew and love.

      6. Reboot- As many have said, it's too short. Grandpa Max is a dull and Gwen's personality changed. Not in the good way. And the moments that are suppose to be serious aren't really intense since it's so short and rushed. The show is decent, but I can tell if they bring back villains like VILGAX or Kevin Levin, it's going to make older viewers cringe.

        Loading editor
    • I already hate how Stinkfly looks like honestly. Soooo cringy.

        Loading editor
    • ^agreed, my main reasion is that they just went and made them all humanoid, stinkfly and wildvine in particular. Stinkfly was better off as his insectoid frame, and wildvine is suposed to be a big mix of tendrils, not just two legs.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, exactly. In my opinion, this Reboot is practically a whole other universe. In this rebooted universe, Lepidopterrans & Floraunas are apparently more humanoid, Water Hazard is called Overflow, Orishans look more robotic instead of the humanoid mollusks we knew them as, and Galvanic Mechamorphs are purple instead of green. Then again, some Mechamorphs do come in different colors, just that most are usually green. So maybe I should say that the reboot version of Upgrade is purple instead of green like Upgrade Prime

        Loading editor
    • yeah it is hard seeing Upgrade as purple, since we have seen him in all other incarnations as green and black (and sometimes white).

        Loading editor
    • Animaltamer7 wrote: yeah it is hard seeing Upgrade as purple, since we have seen him in all other incarnations as green and black (and sometimes white).

      Yep, exactly my point. It just doesn't make sense! Sucks too because Upgrade is one of my favorite aliens.

        Loading editor
    • Y'know what I'd like, if they'd explain how some of the abilities work, I'm of the opinion that while you can make a character as wacky as possible with their powers you should at least be able to explain how powers work and most of the aliens on the show don't need explaining because it's just simple to explain it like fire or camouflage but if they ever get the chance I'd like to see how the mechanics of their powers work

        Loading editor
    • Just seen the wrestlers pages, there's a major downgrade detail wise if you compare them to the wrestlers from the original. The "reboot" spits on the original 4 series of Ben 10, lets all congratulate Cartoon Network on their butchering of a amazing series.

        Loading editor
    • Madlooney6 wrote: Just seen the wrestlers pages, there's a major downgrade detail wise if you compare them to the wrestlers from the original. The "reboot" spits on the original 4 series of Ben 10, lets all congratulate Cartoon Network on their butchering of a amazing series.

      I don't think it spits on any of the 4 series, it's trying to do what the original series did, be whacky and fun. I'm seeing that this series wants to go back to its roots which is fine, I personally think it captures the sprit of what the original series did, but more comedic wise, but still has the action side as well.

        Loading editor
    • Rexfan177 wrote:

      Madlooney6 wrote: Just seen the wrestlers pages, there's a major downgrade detail wise if you compare them to the wrestlers from the original. The "reboot" spits on the original 4 series of Ben 10, lets all congratulate Cartoon Network on their butchering of a amazing series.

      I don't think it spits on any of the 4 series, it's trying to do what the original series did, be whacky and fun. I'm seeing that this series wants to go back to its roots which is fine, I personally think it captures the sprit of what the original series did, but more comedic wise, but still has the action side as well.

      True but it's not good enough honestly. I still think they could have continued with the Main Timeline instead of doing it over again.

        Loading editor
    • Well, it's still pretty good in my opinion, but it can still get better over time as well if you give it a chance. I honestly don't think they will continue with the main timeline, that's pretty much done and won't come back. (if they do comics based off it of course)

        Loading editor
    • There's plenty of stuff they could have done, so that's not exactly true. Ben and his buddies were going on a space road trip after all.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, but this is CN we are talking about and the way they treated Omniverse, I don't see it happening, I still think the reboot has potential, we are lucky that Ben 10 didn't get full blown cancelled, I honestly will be bored out my mind without my favorite shapeshifting kid hero on television or whatever.

        Loading editor
    • DVDs of the four proper Ben 10 series exist, you could watch them.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not into DVDs honestly or Reruns either, honestly the reboot isn't that bad, this is pretty much what happened when Omniverse got a lot of hate, sad to see people treat Ben 10 so badly when it tries to do new things or going back to their roots. Kinda unfair honestly. I understand you don't like the reboot, but their are other who do like this new series.

        Loading editor
    • In the episode shh they hinted at a plot involving the dragon, Forever Knights perhaps?

        Loading editor
    • Well, as cute and wild it is, I'm probably going to try looking for some good fanfictions that hopefully aren't incomplete. I've read some pretty good ones before too.

        Loading editor
    • I just hope they do the Forever Knights justice if/when they come

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, definitely. Forever Knights were pretty interesting in Ultimate Alien.

        Loading editor
    • Why would they get rid of Ghostfreak? If they were going to replace an alien let it be Wildvine.

        Loading editor
    • Myaxx wrote:
      Why would they get rid of Ghostfreak? If they were going to replace an alien let it be Wildvine.

      I personally really like both. I think since many people know that Ghostfreak was a hero within the watch then broke free and became a villain. They don't want to repeat the same twist. Maybe he will show up again.

        Loading editor
    • Fred200 wrote:
      Myaxx wrote:
      Why would they get rid of Ghostfreak? If they were going to replace an alien let it be Wildvine.
      I personally really like both. I think since many people know that Ghostfreak was a hero within the watch then broke free and became a villain. They don't want to repeat the same twist. Maybe he will show up again.

      Well, that does make sense. But the new guy is almost exactly like Waterhazard.

        Loading editor
    • Myaxx wrote:

      Fred200 wrote:
      Myaxx wrote:
      Why would they get rid of Ghostfreak? If they were going to replace an alien let it be Wildvine.
      I personally really like both. I think since many people know that Ghostfreak was a hero within the watch then broke free and became a villain. They don't want to repeat the same twist. Maybe he will show up again.

      Well, that does make sense. But the new guy is almost exactly like Waterhazard.

      I'm pretty sure he is, he's like an alternate universe version of Prime Water Hazard.

        Loading editor
    • ^pretty much what I was about say, they just altered his design making him more robotic? I think.

        Loading editor
    • Myaxx wrote:
      Fred200 wrote:
      Myaxx wrote:
      Why would they get rid of Ghostfreak? If they were going to replace an alien let it be Wildvine.
      I personally really like both. I think since many people know that Ghostfreak was a hero within the watch then broke free and became a villain. They don't want to repeat the same twist. Maybe he will show up again.
      Well, that does make sense. But the new guy is almost exactly like Waterhazard.

      They're actually both members of the same species. I think they decided to add him as he is more useful on land than Ripjaws. 

        Loading editor
    • MizukageMoonstone wrote:
      Yeah, exactly. In my opinion, this Reboot is practically a whole other universe. In this rebooted universe, Lepidopterrans & Floraunas are apparently more humanoid, Water Hazard is called Overflow, Orishans look more robotic instead of the humanoid mollusks we knew them as, and Galvanic Mechamorphs are purple instead of green. Then again, some Mechamorphs do come in different colors, just that most are usually green. So maybe I should say that the reboot version of Upgrade is purple instead of green like Upgrade Prime

      That's the whole point of most reboots. They're set in different universes to the original version. For some reason, I feel the Reboot may have a turtles forever-type film where this version of ben meets the one from the Original universe.

        Loading editor
    • Fred200 wrote:

      MizukageMoonstone wrote:
      Yeah, exactly. In my opinion, this Reboot is practically a whole other universe. In this rebooted universe, Lepidopterrans & Floraunas are apparently more humanoid, Water Hazard is called Overflow, Orishans look more robotic instead of the humanoid mollusks we knew them as, and Galvanic Mechamorphs are purple instead of green. Then again, some Mechamorphs do come in different colors, just that most are usually green. So maybe I should say that the reboot version of Upgrade is purple instead of green like Upgrade Prime

      That's the whole point of most reboots. They're set in different universes to the original version. For some reason, I feel the Reboot may have a turtles forever-type film where this version of ben meets the one from the Original universe.

      That would actually be pretty in my opinion. It would be great to see Ben Prime again.

        Loading editor
    • Water Hazard and Overflow are slightly different. They may be the same species, but they are different aliens. Saying they are the same is like saying Fasttrack is the same as XLR8. Most of the powers they have are the same, but Overflow and Water Hazard have a few different powrers. For example, Overflow is able to make his water sharp enough to cut through things.

        Loading editor
    • Not really because XLR8 and Fasttrack are two different species. Not to mention that XLR8 is way faster then him.

        Loading editor
    • My point is, they are not Exactly the same. Overflow and Water Hazard do have differences.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I know. Just look at the current Stinkfly.

        Loading editor
    • I wonder if it's possible to make a Campaign to get Ben 10 and Generator Rex on Netflix, Young Justice and Spectacular Spider-Man are doing it, Ben 10 and Gen Rex also deserve better.

        Loading editor
    • I doubt it though, Ben 10 is heavily under the contract of CN, whereas Young Justice is still majoryly under DC comics which can accept alot of networks in various styles of media.although yes Generator Rex's ending was kinda forced out abit, at least it solved most of the series' ongoing plots.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, got a point, I don't see CN letting go of Ben 10 anytime soon, just tired of no Generator Rex, so many questions left unanswered and the fact pretty much everyone's forgotten about the show, really sad.

        Loading editor
    • Rexfan177 wrote:
      Yeah, got a point, I don't see CN letting go of Ben 10 anytime soon, just tired of no Generator Rex, so many questions left unanswered and the fact pretty much everyone's forgotten about the show, really sad.

      I agree. Generator Rex is an incredible show. I really hate it that CN is trying to make it that it never existed at all. Compare to the Reboot, Generator Rex looks like the Mona Lisa.

      There was indeed many questions left unanswered but I'm still glad that it managed to get a series finale instead of being canceled or left on a cliffhanger.

        Loading editor
    • Reason why it would be better for Ben 10 and Generator Rex to go on Netflix, it would have more creative freedom and no one interfering and screwing it up. CN is just dead to me now, I use to love it but it turned into Nickelodeon and I'm just not a fan of there current shows (I think Steven Universe is a good show, but it's too tweens and I'm just put off by the art style they seem to use in every show)

      These shows deserves so much better and have too much potential. I want teen Ben and Rex back (maybe do a Heroes United sequel, Heroes United rocked and deserves a great sequel), they have so much freaking potential it's ridiculous. Seriously reboot Teen Ben instead, we already have Kid Ben, it would make a reboot interesting to have Ben a teenager instead.

      That's pretty much how I feel about CN and the reboot, even though I don't hate the reboot, it just feels unnecessary to reboot the original series, I just want a new spin on the adventures of Ben Tennyson, not a complete remake of the original series.

      Sorry for the long rant, I just had to get it off my chest.

        Loading editor
    • Michael Morningstar wrote:
      Rexfan177 wrote:
      Very stupid, I'm hoping we at least get a more badass Ben Tennyson in a reboot sequel. Hopping CN will change things till then as well.
      Unfortunately the chances of that are very slim. Right now, your better off looking forwards towards the third season of Young Justice than seeing a sequel to this reboot.

      I know this post is a few weeks old, but why would you say that? Ben 10 will only end when CN stops making money with the series, and then probably only for 2-5 Years at most before another reboot or sequel.

        Loading editor
    • Fred200 wrote:
      Michael Morningstar wrote:
      Rexfan177 wrote:
      Very stupid, I'm hoping we at least get a more badass Ben Tennyson in a reboot sequel. Hopping CN will change things till then as well.
      Unfortunately the chances of that are very slim. Right now, your better off looking forwards towards the third season of Young Justice than seeing a sequel to this reboot.
      I know this post is a few weeks old, but why would you say that? Ben 10 will only end when CN stops making money with the series, and then probably only for 2-5 Years at most before another reboot or sequel.

      The reason I said that was because the chances of a badass Ben 10 Tennyson is slim. This reboot has not been well-received at all, and none of the episodes are even close to replicate the incredible action scenes of the original.

        Loading editor
    • Michael Morningstar wrote:

      Fred200 wrote:
      Michael Morningstar wrote:
      Rexfan177 wrote:
      Very stupid, I'm hoping we at least get a more badass Ben Tennyson in a reboot sequel. Hopping CN will change things till then as well.
      Unfortunately the chances of that are very slim. Right now, your better off looking forwards towards the third season of Young Justice than seeing a sequel to this reboot.
      I know this post is a few weeks old, but why would you say that? Ben 10 will only end when CN stops making money with the series, and then probably only for 2-5 Years at most before another reboot or sequel.

      The reason I said that was because the chances of a badass Ben 10 Tennyson is slim. This reboot has not been well-received at all, and none of the episodes are even close to replicate the incredible action scenes of the original.

      I fully agree with this honestly. I don't even see why we had to do a reboot anyway.

        Loading editor
    • I think the reboot was a good idea. Also, I'm pretty sure Ben 10 OS, AF, and UA are on Netflix, cuz my best friend doesn't have cable, but he has Netflix, and is able to watch the first 3 Ben 10 series on Netflix.

        Loading editor
    • Mojo331 wrote: I think the reboot was a good idea. Also, I'm pretty sure Ben 10 OS, AF, and UA are on Netflix, cuz my best friend doesn't have cable, but he has Netflix, and is able to watch the first 3 Ben 10 series on Netflix.

      Whatever man, it's not working for me. Now I can't watch it with my dad because it's too childish. Omniverse was ten times better.

        Loading editor
    • When a super cool episode that's not too "childish" comes out, tell your dad.

        Loading editor
    • Mojo331, if you replaced the scripts of Adventure Time, SU and other good shows with scripts similar to the Ben 10 reboot, those shows wouldn't last another season if that happened.

      Ben 10 needs to return to the Omniverse art style and become a Netflix exclusive.

        Loading editor
    • Mojo331 wrote: When a super cool episode that's not too "childish" comes out, tell your dad.

      That'd be never then.

        Loading editor
    • I'm pretty sure they didn't replace scripts.

        Loading editor
    • Mojo331 wrote: I'm pretty sure they didn't replace scripts.

      Fine, if the same level of clever writing that went into the reboot went into the good shows as well, CN would be dead.

        Loading editor
    • In the most recent episode we meet Legrange, Ben and Max act like he did something bad previously and the entire time I'm saying, "How do you know him? Why do you both seem so upset by him?"

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      In the most recent episode we meet Legrange, Ben and Max act like he did something bad previously and the entire time I'm saying, "How do you know him? Why do you both seem so upset by him?"

      YEAH-the major problem with the new show is that's....pretty bad at establishing villains. What if this were my first series, how would I KNOW who this is?

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      In the most recent episode we meet Legrange, Ben and Max act like he did something bad previously and the entire time I'm saying, "How do you know him? Why do you both seem so upset by him?"
      YEAH-the major problem with the new show is that's....pretty bad at establishing villains. What if this were my first series, how would I KNOW who this is?

      Writers I demand a backstory! Obviously Max and Ben were upset by him but Gwen didn't bat an eye so was this another Phil incident she wasn't apart of? Make an origin writers!

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      In the most recent episode we meet Legrange, Ben and Max act like he did something bad previously and the entire time I'm saying, "How do you know him? Why do you both seem so upset by him?"
      YEAH-the major problem with the new show is that's....pretty bad at establishing villains. What if this were my first series, how would I KNOW who this is?

      No dude. That's like saying, "What if Omniverse was my first series, how would I know this?" Or Ultimate Alien, Alien Force. I feel like people are just trying to pick on every little thing they can about the reboot to prove that it's bad, even though it isn't.

        Loading editor
    • Mojo331 wrote:

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      In the most recent episode we meet Legrange, Ben and Max act like he did something bad previously and the entire time I'm saying, "How do you know him? Why do you both seem so upset by him?"
      YEAH-the major problem with the new show is that's....pretty bad at establishing villains. What if this were my first series, how would I KNOW who this is?

      No dude. That's like saying, "What if Omniverse was my first series, how would I know this?" Or Ultimate Alien, Alien Force. I feel like people are just trying to pick on every little thing they can about the reboot to prove that it's bad, even though it isn't.

      There's bad and then there's Ben 10/PPG reboot and TTG.

        Loading editor
    • Madlooney6 wrote:

      Mojo331 wrote:

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      In the most recent episode we meet Legrange, Ben and Max act like he did something bad previously and the entire time I'm saying, "How do you know him? Why do you both seem so upset by him?"
      YEAH-the major problem with the new show is that's....pretty bad at establishing villains. What if this were my first series, how would I KNOW who this is?
      No dude. That's like saying, "What if Omniverse was my first series, how would I know this?" Or Ultimate Alien, Alien Force. I feel like people are just trying to pick on every little thing they can about the reboot to prove that it's bad, even though it isn't.
      There's bad and then there's Ben 10/PPG reboot and TTG.


      And don't forget Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! The animation in that show is a major eyesore!

        Loading editor
    • SonicFan wrote:
      Madlooney6 wrote:

      Mojo331 wrote:


      Yoshimickster wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      In the most recent episode we meet Legrange, Ben and Max act like he did something bad previously and the entire time I'm saying, "How do you know him? Why do you both seem so upset by him?"
      YEAH-the major problem with the new show is that's....pretty bad at establishing villains. What if this were my first series, how would I KNOW who this is?
      No dude. That's like saying, "What if Omniverse was my first series, how would I know this?" Or Ultimate Alien, Alien Force. I feel like people are just trying to pick on every little thing they can about the reboot to prove that it's bad, even though it isn't.
      There's bad and then there's Ben 10/PPG reboot and TTG.

      And don't forget Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! The animation in that show is a major eyesore!

      I'll give Be Cool Scooby Doo one thing, it can be pretty funny but yeah on the animation

        Loading editor
    • so much for not quoting the previous post 

        Loading editor
    • The reboot is not that bad. I don't understand why you guys don't like it. Sure, it has it's little flaws, but so did Omniverse, but people still liked Omniverse. All you're doing is picking on every single little mistake, and making it a big deal, instead of focusing on the good thing.

        Loading editor
    • Mojo331 wrote: The reboot is not that bad. I don't understand why you guys don't like it. Sure, it has it's little flaws, but so did Omniverse, but people still liked Omniverse. All you're doing is picking on every single little mistake, and making it a big deal, instead of focusing on the good thing.

      That's because a lot of us were hoping for better.

        Loading editor
    • Content removed

        Loading editor
    • Content Removed

        Loading editor
    • Fred200
      Fred200 removed this reply because:
      I forgot how to seperate my reply
      18:29, December 7, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Mojo331 wrote:

      Yoshimickster wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      In the most recent episode we meet Legrange, Ben and Max act like he did something bad previously and the entire time I'm saying, "How do you know him? Why do you both seem so upset by him?"
      YEAH-the major problem with the new show is that's....pretty bad at establishing villains. What if this were my first series, how would I KNOW who this is?

      No dude. That's like saying, "What if Omniverse was my first series, how would I know this?" Or Ultimate Alien, Alien Force. I feel like people are just trying to pick on every little thing they can about the reboot to prove that it's bad, even though it isn't.

      Though the reboot is indeed a first series.

        Loading editor
    • Of probably many terrible series. MoA should take Ben 10 from CN and make a Netflix Ben 10 series.

        Loading editor
    • MOA is heavily involved in this reboot Madlooney6, if MOA could take ben 10 too Netflix the results would be the same, what we are getting from this reboot is what MOA has made. They weren't nearly as involved with the other series as much as people think, but this reboot is heavily manned by them.

        Loading editor
    • They've butchered their own series? That is a new low.

        Loading editor
    • Man of Action is just a company, trying to pander to their market as much as anyone else would. 

        Loading editor
    • That doesn't make the situation any better if you ask me. I'm disappointed in them, really. :( They went from a masterpiece like Generator Rex to this. I've also watched their Marvel shows. They're nowhere near as bad as this reboot.

        Loading editor
    • This reboot would be great if they did something with the previously established things like Area 51, the Rooters, they can fix the things the original show got wrong with certain plot elements like in The Big Tick

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote: This reboot would be great if they did something with the previously established things like Area 51, the Rooters, they can fix the things the original show got wrong with certain plot elements like in The Big Tick

      Same, that could have really helped them and as for Generator Rex, I think that should have continued since there were still a small bunch of EVOs left. My fellow Gen. Rex fans know exactly what I'm talking about.

        Loading editor
    • MizukageMoonstone wrote:

      Steven Bomb 17 wrote: This reboot would be great if they did something with the previously established things like Area 51, the Rooters, they can fix the things the original show got wrong with certain plot elements like in The Big Tick

      Same, that could have really helped them and as for Generator Rex, I think that should have continued since there were still a small bunch of EVOs left. My fellow Gen. Rex fans know exactly what I'm talking about.

      Right because Breach got Van Kleiss and some of his lackeys into another dimension which is too bad because I was excited for the Breach redemption arc

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:

      MizukageMoonstone wrote:

      Steven Bomb 17 wrote: This reboot would be great if they did something with the previously established things like Area 51, the Rooters, they can fix the things the original show got wrong with certain plot elements like in The Big Tick

      Same, that could have really helped them and as for Generator Rex, I think that should have continued since there were still a small bunch of EVOs left. My fellow Gen. Rex fans know exactly what I'm talking about.

      Right because Breach got Van Kleiss and some of his lackeys into another dimension which is too bad because I was excited for the Breach redemption arc

      Yes, me too. I was honestly starting to see Breach as one of my favorite characters. She still is but I don't understand why she took Van Kleiss and the others. Not to mention that Black Knight and the Consortium got away too.

        Loading editor
    • MizukageMoonstone wrote:

      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:

      MizukageMoonstone wrote:

      Steven Bomb 17 wrote: This reboot would be great if they did something with the previously established things like Area 51, the Rooters, they can fix the things the original show got wrong with certain plot elements like in The Big Tick

      Same, that could have really helped them and as for Generator Rex, I think that should have continued since there were still a small bunch of EVOs left. My fellow Gen. Rex fans know exactly what I'm talking about.
      Right because Breach got Van Kleiss and some of his lackeys into another dimension which is too bad because I was excited for the Breach redemption arc
      Yes, me too. I was honestly starting to see Breach as one of my favorite characters. She still is but I don't understand why she took Van Kleiss and the others. Not to mention that Black Knight and the Consortium got away too.

      Same, she was so creepy yet I needed to know more about her, how'd she meet Van Kleiss how'd she meet the creepy girl who was in her head, why did she take that specific town to make into her mindscape

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:

      MizukageMoonstone wrote:

      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:

      MizukageMoonstone wrote:

      Steven Bomb 17 wrote: This reboot would be great if they did something with the previously established things like Area 51, the Rooters, they can fix the things the original show got wrong with certain plot elements like in The Big Tick

      Same, that could have really helped them and as for Generator Rex, I think that should have continued since there were still a small bunch of EVOs left. My fellow Gen. Rex fans know exactly what I'm talking about.
      Right because Breach got Van Kleiss and some of his lackeys into another dimension which is too bad because I was excited for the Breach redemption arc
      Yes, me too. I was honestly starting to see Breach as one of my favorite characters. She still is but I don't understand why she took Van Kleiss and the others. Not to mention that Black Knight and the Consortium got away too.

      Same, she was so creepy yet I needed to know more about her, how'd she meet Van Kleiss how'd she meet the creepy girl who was in her head, why did she take that specific town to make into her mindscape

      Ikr? So much could have been told more about her and possibly of her fellow Pack members too. I was a little curious about the others, especially Biowulf.

        Loading editor
    • MizukageMoonstone wrote:

      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:

      MizukageMoonstone wrote:

      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:


      MizukageMoonstone wrote:

      Steven Bomb 17 wrote: This reboot would be great if they did something with the previously established things like Area 51, the Rooters, they can fix the things the original show got wrong with certain plot elements like in The Big Tick

      Same, that could have really helped them and as for Generator Rex, I think that should have continued since there were still a small bunch of EVOs left. My fellow Gen. Rex fans know exactly what I'm talking about.
      Right because Breach got Van Kleiss and some of his lackeys into another dimension which is too bad because I was excited for the Breach redemption arc
      Yes, me too. I was honestly starting to see Breach as one of my favorite characters. She still is but I don't understand why she took Van Kleiss and the others. Not to mention that Black Knight and the Consortium got away too.
      Same, she was so creepy yet I needed to know more about her, how'd she meet Van Kleiss how'd she meet the creepy girl who was in her head, why did she take that specific town to make into her mindscape
      Ikr? So much could have been told more about her and possibly of her fellow Pack members too. I was a little curious about the others, especially Biowulf.

      Well if they're not going to answer the question then I'll have to make some answers

        Loading editor
    • Do you mean fanfiction? If so, I'm interested to see some of that.

        Loading editor
    • I understand a lot of people blame Man of Action for what we got, but I honestly don't think they butchered the series, yeah the reboot isn't the greatest thing in the world, but it's still watchable and pretty fun, even though I would've preferred a teen Ben show with him getting the Omnitrix, I still think it's not horrible, yes it's a bit tame, but it doesn't make it a bad thing honestly. I honestly like the relationship between Ben and Gwen, Gwen being less of a stick in the mud as well as still being intelligent, and Max still feels the same. I'm just happy Ben is back and not thrown away like garbage by CN.

        Loading editor
    • MizukageMoonstone wrote:
      Do you mean fanfiction? If so, I'm interested to see some of that.

      Yep, I'll need to rewatch some episodes to make sure I get their personalities right but yep

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:

      MizukageMoonstone wrote:
      Do you mean fanfiction? If so, I'm interested to see some of that.

      Yep, I'll need to rewatch some episodes to make sure I get their personalities right but yep

      I definitely want to read them, especially if they are good and nicely done. 😊👌👍

        Loading editor
    • Rexfan177 wrote:
      I understand a lot of people blame Man of Action for what we got, but I honestly don't think they butchered the series, yeah the reboot isn't the greatest thing in the world, but it's still watchable and pretty fun, even though I would've preferred a teen Ben show with him getting the Omnitrix, I still think it's not horrible, yes it's a bit tame, but it doesn't make it a bad thing honestly. I honestly like the relationship between Ben and Gwen, Gwen being less of a stick in the mud as well as still being intelligent, and Max still feels the same. I'm just happy Ben is back and not thrown away like garbage by CN.


      I agree with you 100%

        Loading editor
    • Now that they can do anything with their show, I really want to see a quicksilver-like scene with XLR8

        Loading editor
    • MizukageMoonstone wrote:

      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:

      MizukageMoonstone wrote:
      Do you mean fanfiction? If so, I'm interested to see some of that.

      Yep, I'll need to rewatch some episodes to make sure I get their personalities right but yep

      I definitely want to read them, especially if they are good and nicely done. 😊👌👍

      I hope you tell me when you finish these stories of yours. I'd love to see them.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.