FANDOM


  • TheSonofNeptune found this news article claiming Cartoon Network is going to revive the series. From the description, it appears it's going to be a reboot.

      Loading editor
    • People who are asking if the Series is going to be revived will be relieved

        Loading editor
    • Glad to see Ben 10 will still be going, but im skeptical over what will be done since it's gonna be a reboot and all. Guess we're just gonna have to wait and see.

        Loading editor
    • Glad they're rebooting it, also glad to have John Fang as supervising producer. I'm optimistic, though I'm not satisfied with the release date.

        Loading editor
    • A reboot? Cool, this seems like just what we need at the moment.

        Loading editor
    • The word "new series" and "relaunch" were used but I hope the 1st one is what they mean. I agree with @df that release date is so disapointing. Atleast they are making Ben 10 going which is one of best news I ever heard. I cannot decide how I can drag the about-10 episodes unseen to such a long period till late 2016.

        Loading editor
    • Finally! It's confirmed! I can rest easy knowing that Ben 10 will return!

        Loading editor
    • Omnitrix grand master
      Omnitrix grand master removed this reply because:
      to many messages in the thread
      04:46, June 12, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Questions have been left unanswered since the original series.

        Loading editor
    • Omnitrix grand master
      Omnitrix grand master removed this reply because:
      to many messages in the thread
      04:46, June 12, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Seeing the artwork, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Ben looks like a 5 year-old.

        Loading editor
    • Omnitrix grand master wrote:

      Okay you got me there. But we learned that the first Ben 10,000 became Ben's real future, and I wanted to know how he killed Vilgax. We know that Vilgax survived Malgax Attacks, cause he was only mortally injured.

      "Only mortally injured." I'd say it's the easiest to say that was the accident.

        Loading editor
    • Blaziken rjcf wrote:
      Seeing the artwork, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Ben looks like a 5 year-old.


      i hope it a mock up or a fan art the site picked up ,that looked worse than Omniverse artstyle of 10yrs old Ben and doent look Man of Action like.

        Loading editor
    • Okay after seeing the artwork I know this new show will be trouble, it looks like some kiddie show thing. And alot bad mouthed/didnt like omniverse style, wait till they get a load of this new art style.

        Loading editor
    • Blaziken rjcf wrote:
      Seeing the artwork, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Ben looks like a 5 year-old.

      Here we go again. It's decent and it's for kids. Eyes are detailed, it ignores the nose which is not important for a kid character, and skin color is OK. I can see them go with that.

        Loading editor
    • It's decent for a continuation of KND, where the characters are under 10 years old (or at least started out as such). It's not decent for Ben 10. This doesn't mean the series will be bad, but it's not a point in their favor as far as advertisement goes.

        Loading editor
    • Trigger009 wrote:
      Okay after seeing the artwork I know this new show will be trouble, it looks like some kiddie show thing. And alot bad mouthed/didnt like omniverse style, wait till they get a load of this new art style.

      Hopefully, those people will just leave. It's a new story so they might not stick around. The fact that so many of them stayed during and after Omniverse and still keep talking about how "bad" it was is just sad.

        Loading editor
    • A reboot. Does that mean it's starting a new story from when Ben got the Omnitrix or sometime further on? I wonder if they're going to change things like Verdona being an Anodite and stuff like that.

      The artwork currently seems... unsatisfactory, I hope the voice actors aren't different. Or, if they are different, I hope their voices at least suit the actors. Oh well, at least it's not being shelved.

        Loading editor
    • Usbib974 wrote:
      A reboot. Does that mean it's starting a new story from when Ben got the Omnitrix or sometime further on? I wonder if they're going to change things like Verdona being an Anodite and stuff like that.


      That is something we will have to wait as time goes on.

        Loading editor
    • I think by reboot there change the animated again for the fifth series

        Loading editor
    • I wanted the fifth series was going to main timeline... with DJW.

        Loading editor
    • Benmega wrote:
      I wanted the fifth series was going to main timeline... with DJW.

      He doesn't want to do anymore Ben 10 series. I don't know if it's because of Ben 10 or he just likes to change things up. I want to believe it's the latter but I'm not sure anymore.

        Loading editor
    • A full-on reboot, huh? They must not want to deal with all the continuity from the past, instead working with a clean slate. And the new Ben design looks decent. Nice shirt.

        Loading editor
    • What happened to the Teen Titans has just happened to Ben 10... oh well. R.I.P. continuity.

        Loading editor
    • The Nth Doctor wrote:
      A full-on reboot, huh? They must not want to deal with all the continuity from the past, instead working with a clean slate. And the new Ben design looks decent. Nice shirt.

      Also, the original series had the best ratings and made the most money.

        Loading editor
    • I am expecting a great series because it's just a Ben 10 one. This is enough for me to watch it. I will always be a fan of Ben 10 no matter what. And please, don't hate the series before its beginning. Let's give it a chance!

        Loading editor
    • I honestly don't care what they do with the series i will end uo enjoying it any ways all i want is maybe some new aliens that ben got during his vacation that we didn't get to see and feedback...I really like feedback

        Loading editor
    • (Clears throat) And the Omniverse will rejoice!

      My sister told me about this an hour ago. I don't mind a reboot as long as it's done alright.

      Also, darn. I missed out on asking DJW a question or two. The last one he answered cheered me up that day.

        Loading editor
    • Wow...Just wow. They're rebooting this series already? Looks like some fans were right about it.

      Hopefully this series will have better animation and a mature tone similiar to that of Young Justice or Generator Rex.

        Loading editor
    • JakDaxPeaceMaker wrote: Wow...Just wow. They're rebooting this series already? Looks like some fans were right about it.

      Hopefully this series will have better animation and a mature tone similiar to that of Young Justice or Generator Rex.

      I'm hoping so. I do hope they keep some of the Omniverse original characters and species too.

        Loading editor
    • First thoughts, seems like a clear improvement from Omniverse.

        Loading editor
    • New series hasn't come out yet though, it's far far to early to tell wether this is an improvement on omniverse or the whole Ben 10 franchise in general.

        Loading editor
    • I know, but I'm just going by the artstyle at the moment.

        Loading editor
    • From what we know, I'm happy it's a reboot. However, the plot seems to be the same. I was hoping for a different spin on 10-year old Ben. In terms of Ben's design, he has pupils and a new shirt, so that's good, but he's way shorter than an average 10-year old and his Omnitrix looks exactly the same. All I hope is John Fang adds a touch of the awesomeness he added to Generator Rex to the reboot.

        Loading editor
    • UltiVerse wrote:
      From what we know, I'm happy it's a reboot. However, the plot seems to be the same. I was hoping for a different spin on 10-year old Ben. In terms of Ben's design, he has pupils and a new shirt, so that's good, but he's way shorter than an average 10-year old and his Omnitrix looks exactly the same. All I hope is John Fang adds a touch of the awesomeness he added to Generator Rex to the reboot.

      Plus his face is quite larger than his body which sadly means they are for kids again after OV.

        Loading editor
    • Monitor071 wrote:
      What happened to the Teen Titans has just happened to Ben 10... oh well. R.I.P. continuity.

      You mean they're turning a boring and dull series into a hilarious one? Sounds good to me! 

      Actually, I don't think I have right to call any of the previous Ben 10 series boring since it's been extremely long since I've watched any of them and can't remember anything about them. But anyway, am I the only one here who actually likes Ben's redesign? Honestly, it looks much better than any of his previous designs. 

        Loading editor
    • Monitor071 wrote: What happened to the Teen Titans has just happened to Ben 10... oh well. R.I.P. continuity.

      That pretty much already happened with Omniverse. Hard to be worse than that.

      Well having a young Ben act like his age, is still better than having a teenage Ben acting many years too immature.

        Loading editor
    • Hmngasaurr wrote:

      UltiVerse wrote:
      From what we know, I'm happy it's a reboot. However, the plot seems to be the same. I was hoping for a different spin on 10-year old Ben. In terms of Ben's design, he has pupils and a new shirt, so that's good, but he's way shorter than an average 10-year old and his Omnitrix looks exactly the same. All I hope is John Fang adds a touch of the awesomeness he added to Generator Rex to the reboot.

      Plus his face is quite larger than his body which sadly means they are for kids again after OV.

      I'm alright that they went back to its roots (being aimed at kids), but how they will handle it is what bothers me.

        Loading editor
    • I feel pretty okay with it so far. Now this is going to be Omniverse all over again!

        Loading editor
    • I heard they going to make fifth series in late 2016 and 2017. I hope they bring back the ultimate forms and Ben's New Ultimatrix.

        Loading editor
    • As Linkmadara said, that artwork may be just fan art the site used. I sure hope it isn't the real deal.

        Loading editor
    • The series has potential to be more of an anime than a childs tv show

        Loading editor
    • Disappointed we aren't getting a continuation of Omniverse, but as for the art, it's better than Be Cool Scooby Doo

        Loading editor
    • Megurinex wrote: I hope they bring back the ultimate forms and Ben's New Ultimatrix.

      That doesn't seem likely, unless they bring in a reworked version of Albedo.

        Loading editor
    • Make it like Young Justice style.

        Loading editor
    • Megurinex wrote:
      Make it like Young Justice style.

      I doubt they would, no matter how much many people want it.

        Loading editor
    • Megurinex wrote:
      Make it like Young Justice style.

      that would be expensive and it would take forever to air new episodes.

      i would prefer MOA using the artstyle they used in Generator Rex and using on Ultimate Spder-Man,Avengers Assemble and Agents of S.M.A.S.H.

        Loading editor
    • Linkmadara wrote:
      Megurinex wrote:
      Make it like Young Justice style.
      that would be expensive. and it would take forever to air new episodes.

      I agree that would be expensive. Stuff like that wasn't economical without a toyline.

        Loading editor
    • also since the new series is a reboot we would need to make the character pages of the non omnitrix aliens characters seperate than those of the prime continuity.

        Loading editor
    • Linkmadara wrote:
      also since the new series is a reboot we would need to make the character pages of the non omnitrix aliens characters seperate than those of the prime continuity.


      I would also recommend a separate Omnitrix page for the rebooted series just in case.

        Loading editor
    • It doesn't look that good in my opinion...
      Ben Generation 2

      it just doesn't look good.

        Loading editor
    • Where did you get this picture?

        Loading editor
    • I'm thankful that the series is still ongoing, it bothers me that he doesn't look exactly like the 10 year old, but it's okay.                also are they going to reboot the entire story? because if they do so then what will happen to the alien races that they created ? are they going to rework the entire species and give up all the hard work that people gave to this wikia?

      wow, also what about paradox? what will happen to the time travelling and travelling between dimensions. also azmuth.

      and many many more questions. 

        Loading editor
    • I hope it's not a rehash and they can do something new with this. Personally, I always liked AF/UA better than the OS because that's when I got into Ben 10 but I suppose I'll give this a shot

        Loading editor
    • Reapeageddon wrote:
      It doesn't look that good in my opinion...
      Ben Generation 2

      it just doesn't look good.

      I think it's Ken 10 the son of Ben Tennyson.

        Loading editor
    • Megurinex wrote:
      Reapeageddon wrote:
      It doesn't look that good in my opinion...
      Ben Generation 2

      it just doesn't look good.

      I think it's Ken 10 the son of Ben Tennyson.

      as much as I'd love that, the article on IGN already basically confirmed it to be Ben:

      "Cartoon Network’s new Ben 10 will re-introduce the energetic, fun-loving, 10-year-old Ben Tennyson. Featuring many new and fan-favorite aliens, the series kicks off with the adventures of Ben, his cousin Gwen, and Grandpa Max as they travel the country during summer vacation. When Ben finds the mysterious Omnitrix, a world of alien superpowers opens up to him."

        Loading editor
    • Superbike10 wrote:
      Linkmadara wrote:
      also since the new series is a reboot we would need to make the character pages of the non omnitrix aliens characters seperate than those of the prime continuity.

      I would also recommend a separate Omnitrix page for the rebooted series just in case.


      Everything will have separate pages. Species, aliens, items, characters, etc. with for example (Generation 2) written after it.

        Loading editor
    • Reapeageddon wrote:
      It doesn't look that good in my opinion...
      Ben Generation 2

      it just doesn't look good.

      man what awful art-style ,although i do like the shirt design. glad they keeping the black-green as Ben colors,i never was fan of the white-black colors he had in the first generation series 10yrs old Ben.

        Loading editor
    • Now that I've seen it again, yeah I get where the criticism is coming from. But for now, at least he has irises.

      I never liked OS Ben's outfit either, AS onwards was a clear improvement.

        Loading editor
    • Oneofthosedf wrote:
      Superbike10 wrote:
      Linkmadara wrote:
      also since the new series is a reboot we would need to make the character pages of the non omnitrix aliens characters seperate than those of the prime continuity.

      I would also recommend a separate Omnitrix page for the rebooted series just in case.

      Everything will have separate pages. Species, aliens, items, characters, etc. with for example (Generation 2) written after it.


      we might need DC/Marvel database disambiguation style pages.:-\

        Loading editor
    • Stryzzar wrote:

      I never liked OS Ben's outfit either, AS onwards was a clear improvement.

      Really? I kinda liked it. White is my favorite color, and black is the best color to provide a contrast to white. Since they were going for a simplistic design, black and white is the ultimate combination (IMO). I thought the emphasis on green and black from AF on was too much.

        Loading editor
    • Blaziken rjcf wrote:

      Stryzzar wrote:

      I never liked OS Ben's outfit either, AS onwards was a clear improvement.

      Really? I kinda liked it. White is my favorite color, and black is the best color to provide a contrast to white. Since they were going for a simplistic design, black and white is the ultimate combination (IMO). I thought the emphasis on green and black from AF on was too much.

      I don't know, it just seemed generic and didn't appeal to me. I didn't despise it, but it's my least favorite Ben outfit.

        Loading editor
    • Linkmadara wrote:


      we might need DC/Marvel database disambiguation style pages.:-\

      Already figured it out, but we have more than a year so there is no need to hurry.

        Loading editor
    • Blaziken rjcf wrote:
      Really? I kinda liked it. White is my favorite color, and black is the best color to provide a contrast to white. Since they were going for a simplistic design, black and white is the ultimate combination (IMO). I thought the emphasis on green and black from AF on was too much.

      Agree. My only complaint with this new Ben is the lack of white. Green was a lot in UAF and was ridiculously overused in Omniverse. I understand that it's Derrick's favorite color but...

        Loading editor
    • At least the classic green cargo pants are still intact, albeit with minor changes. :)

        Loading editor
    • Riderfan2150 wrote:
      I hope it's not a rehash and they can do something new with this. Personally, I always liked AF/UA better than the OS because that's when I got into Ben 10 but I suppose I'll give this a shot

      hopefully his original 10 are different or atleast half of them .

        Loading editor
    • Linkmadara wrote:
      Riderfan2150 wrote:
      I hope it's not a rehash and they can do something new with this. Personally, I always liked AF/UA better than the OS because that's when I got into Ben 10 but I suppose I'll give this a shot
      hopefully his original 10 are different or atleast half of them .

      That Too

        Loading editor
    • Well it had a good run. Kind of wanted something involving different characters in the huge universe multiverse omniverse they created with this series, but a fresh restart will hopefully not be terrible. Also, Ben in this reboot looks a lot like Kenny and that keeps freaking me out a little.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe the more die-hard fans will say this series will take place in one of the alternate dimensions mentioned in Omniverse. And the fanfic writers will probably be writing crossovers between the original universe and this one.

      This reboot does have the potential for restyling old plot points. Like Ghostfreak, for example. Maybe they'll introduce as a new alien Ben unlocks and frequently uses, unaware that Zs'Skayr is taking him over until it's almost too late.

        Loading editor
    • Because it is an alternate timeline :P Its a reboot. I do enjoy the art style though. I wonder which aliens will return. (Hoping Way Big does and looks more like his OS style). Overall, I am hyped for this new Ben 10. 

        Loading editor
    • Linkmadara wrote:

      Riderfan2150 wrote:
      I hope it's not a rehash and they can do something new with this. Personally, I always liked AF/UA better than the OS because that's when I got into Ben 10 but I suppose I'll give this a shot

      hopefully his original 10 are different or atleast half of them .

      Agreed, a lot of OS original 10 received flack. They now know which ones are popular and which ones aren't, and can make better decisions.

        Loading editor
    • Had the fifth series been a continuation of Omniverse, Ben 10 had officially jumped the shark plus the Omniverse series finale was very anticlimatic.

      All underused elements from the previous shows must be used in the reboot.

        Loading editor
    • Personally, I'm excited to see what the reboot has to offer. Ben 10 knew how to take itself seriously and have fun at the same time. Ben 10: Alien Force and Ben 10: Ultimate Alien took themselves too seriously to the point that it eventually became dull. Ben 10: Omniverse didn't take itself seriously enough to the point that it became Teen Titans Go!

      Although, I hope that the reboot is grounded like the original series. In Ben 10, Ben only traveled off-planet twice, and each time, you felt the impact of those moments, but in the follow ups, traveling off-planet is just another Wednesday. In Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix, when Ben transforms into Way Big, you feel astounded, like you should, but in Ben 10: Omniverse Ben casually transforms into Way Big so that he can throw a delivery truck into orbit for a quick gag. I miss feeling amazed when you should feel amazed.

      Let's face it; the design is nowhere near as horrid as the Ben 10: Omniverse design. It seems to borrow elements from the Ben 10 design and the Ben 10: Omniverse design.

      I'm fine with minor alterations to the story, but I still hope to see the original characters and the original transformations.

        Loading editor
    • I'm hoping to see the aliens with a little more OS-styled design, but have OV influences. Way Big needs to look primarily OS, but a few changes could be added. (But, they need to keep the Bulby eyes)

        Loading editor
    • Doctor Aloysius James Animo wrote:
      Personally, I'm excited to see what the reboot has to offer. Ben 10 knew how to take itself seriously and have fun at the same time. Ben 10: Alien Force and Ben 10: Ultimate Alien took themselves too seriously to the point that it eventually became dull. Ben 10: Omniverse didn't take itself seriously enough to the point that it became Teen Titans Go!

      Although, I hope that the reboot is grounded like the original series. In Ben 10, Ben only traveled off-planet twice, and each time, you felt the impact of those moments, but in the follow ups, traveling off-planet is just another Wednesday. In Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix, when Ben transforms into Way Big, you feel astounded, like you should, but in Ben 10: Omniverse Ben casually transforms into Way Big so that he can throw a delivery truck into orbit for a quick gag. I miss feeling amazed when you should feel amazed.

      Let's face it; the design is nowhere near as horrid as the Ben 10: Omniverse design. It seems to borrow elements from the Ben 10 design and the Ben 10: Omniverse design.

      I'm fine with minor alterations to the story, but I still hope to see the original characters and the original transformations.

      Personally, I find the OS to be dull. I started with AF, but I definitely prefer teenage Ben

        Loading editor
    • Riderfan2150 wrote:

      Personally, I find the OS to be dull. I started with AF, but I definitely prefer teenage Ben

      Same, I came in halfway into OS, but it was AF which really captured my attention. Watching Ben grow and being forced into making very adult decisions. I found it heartwarming. Pity it didn't last.

        Loading editor
    • Riderfan2150 wrote:
      Doctor Aloysius James Animo wrote:
      Personally, I'm excited to see what the reboot has to offer. Ben 10 knew how to take itself seriously and have fun at the same time. Ben 10: Alien Force and Ben 10: Ultimate Alien took themselves too seriously to the point that it eventually became dull. Ben 10: Omniverse didn't take itself seriously enough to the point that it became Teen Titans Go!Although, I hope that the reboot is grounded like the original series. In Ben 10, Ben only traveled off-planet twice, and each time, you felt the impact of those moments, but in the follow ups, traveling off-planet is just another Wednesday. In Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix, when Ben transforms into Way Big, you feel astounded, like you should, but in Ben 10: Omniverse Ben casually transforms into Way Big so that he can throw a delivery truck into orbit for a quick gag. I miss feeling amazed when you should feel amazed.

      Let's face it; the design is nowhere near as horrid as the Ben 10: Omniverse design. It seems to borrow elements from the Ben 10 design and the Ben 10: Omniverse design.

      I'm fine with minor alterations to the story, but I still hope to see the original characters and the original transformations.

      Personally, I find the OS to be dull. I started with AF, but I definitely prefer teenage Ben

      I prefer Omniverse, AF and UA Bens

        Loading editor
    • @Riderfan2150 & Stryzzar I was first introduced to Ben 10 with the episode Washington B.C. in 2006. Then, I was still in kindergarten, so nostalgia may be a factor in what made me decide that I preferred the original series opposed to the others. Although, there is still something about the original series that made it so much more entertaining for me then and now.

        Loading editor
    • Linkmadara
      Linkmadara removed this reply because:
      \
      16:31, June 11, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Riderfan2150 wrote:

      Personally, I find the OS to be dull. I started with AF, but I definitely prefer teenage Ben


      same.

        Loading editor
    • I heard that the reboot is going to have "some" action, but it's mostly gonna be comedy, from Chesire P's tumblr.

        Loading editor
    • Ben10fan3 wrote:
      I'm hoping to see the aliens with a little more OS-styled design, but have OV influences. Way Big needs to look primarily OS, but a few changes could be added. (But, they need to keep the Bulby eyes)


      oh god no,Way Big OS design was god awful almost look like a jester and his extra eyes looked like pimples.


      it better if Ben get a different giant alien maybe this time one based on Godzilla or Gamera.

        Loading editor
    • ...and Ben 10 as we know it is over. As Chesire P said, "Alright, I’ll alert everybody: the show is mostly about crazy, weird comedy like other CN shows :p That’s why I haven’t told you any more news about the reboot. A friend of mine who works at CN told me there IS some action, but mostly comedy. So there’s a high possibility that it’s gonna be like TTG. He said he’s not really a huge fan of it, either, and he worked on Omniverse. So I assume it might be even sillier than OV. I might be wrong, but they’ll start production for real around this fall. Well, at least they didn’t cancel the project."

      This is fantastic... I hope you caught the sarcasm there. The absolute last thing that we need is another Teen Titans Go!

      Cartoon Network shouldn't take beloved action franchises and turn them into immature comedies. Who is making these decisions?

        Loading editor
    • Ugh. That's exactly what we need, more comedy. I'm still going to keep hoping that this thing has more action than comedy, though.

        Loading editor
    • If it goes south, let's just make our own continuation of Omniverse. I'll write, someone else can animate and we can find people to do voices.

      Who's with me?

        Loading editor
    • Riderfan2150 wrote: If it goes south, let's just make our own continuation of Omniverse. I'll write, someone else can animate and we can find people to do voices.

      Who's with me?

      Um. Do you know how hard that would be? Good luck finding a group of people who have free time to animate numerous 20 minute episodes and find even more varied people who can have their voices similar enough to the actual voice actors who will voice act for these 20 minute episodes.

      I'll pass.

        Loading editor
    • I don't mind a little comedy, so long as it doesn't cost the character's personalities to achieve it (like OV has brilliantly demonstrated). If they were really skillful they'll weave the comedy into the plot so it seems completely natural. Teen Titans (the original) does a decent job at that.

      OV ended just in time, just when it was becoming a Teen Titans Go! clone.

        Loading editor
    • With all this insider information about how this new Ben 10 is gonna be crazy, weird comedy like all the other CN shows it pretty much sounds like this new Ben 10 show is gonna be be a Teen Titans Go! clone.

        Loading editor
    • *SLAMS HEAD ON TABLE REPEATEDLY*

        Loading editor
    • CN seriously has to go back to shows like young justice and green lantern, shows with dark deep emotional stories and story arcs full of action with some humor thrown into the mix. But I guess CN wants nothing but wacky zany funny shows instead.

        Loading editor
    • Trigger009 wrote: CN seriously has to go back to shows like young justice and green lantern, shows with dark deep emotional stories and story arcs full of action with some humor thrown into the mix. But I guess CN wants nothing but wacky zany funny shows instead.

      I KNOW, all the timeslots are just spammed with stupid, childish crap: Uncle Grandpa, Adventure Time, Amazing World of Bubblegum. What happened to all the really good classic CN shows that we grow up on? It's like they intentionally threw out all of the shows with deep story plots *cough* Young Justice.

        Loading editor
    • Ylimegirl wrote:

      Riderfan2150 wrote: If it goes south, let's just make our own continuation of Omniverse. I'll write, someone else can animate and we can find people to do voices.

      Who's with me?

      Um. Do you know how hard that would be? Good luck finding a group of people who have free time to animate numerous 20 minute episodes and find even more varied people who can have their voices similar enough to the actual voice actors who will voice act for these 20 minute episodes.

      I'll pass.

      Wasn't inviting you, and anyway I changed my mind. I prefer having full creative control, so I'll just write the stories myself.

        Loading editor
    • Superbike10 wrote:

      Linkmadara wrote:
      Megurinex wrote:
      Make it like Young Justice style.
      that would be expensive. and it would take forever to air new episodes.

      I agree that would be expensive. Stuff like that wasn't economical without a toyline.

      This franchise has grossed over $4.5 billion in retail sales. They can very well afford the animation for Young Justice, since that series had a budget of $10 million for the two seasons it was made with.

      But I do agree, it would take forever for a new episode to appear. I just want something that has high-quality animation.

      All in all, I just hope that this reboot will respect the original series and what it introduced and hopefully will not end up like Teen Titans Go!...which basically ruined every characters I knew and loved as a kid.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think the delays in Young Justice had anything to do with how long it took to make them, but more to do with the behind-the-scenes problems of them not selling toys. Ben 10 obviously doesn't have that problem because it hasn't ended forever

        Loading editor
    • Stryzzar wrote:

      Trigger009 wrote: CN seriously has to go back to shows like young justice and green lantern, shows with dark deep emotional stories and story arcs full of action with some humor thrown into the mix. But I guess CN wants nothing but wacky zany funny shows instead.

      I KNOW, all the timeslots are just spammed with stupid, childish crap: Uncle Grandpa, Adventure Time, Amazing World of Bubblegum. What happened to all the really good classic CN shows that we grow up on? It's like they intentionally threw out all of the shows with deep story plots *cough* Young Justice.

      Have you ever even watched The Amazing World Of Gumball? It's a really great show. Loads better than that piece of junk Young Justice show. 

        Loading editor
    • Woah, hey, let's not fight. People like what they like. Who cares how "edgy" or "silly" it is? I like shows that many consider to be "dark and edgy and adult" as well as shows that people think are "candy-filled ridiculousness". Arguing does literally nothing for either side. Both types of shows are good for their respective audience, and liking one better than another doesn't make you any less/more mature.

      tl;dr please don't fight like what you like and live your life

        Loading editor
    • Heeha wrote:

      Have you ever even watched The Amazing World Of Gumball? It's a really great show. Loads better than that piece of junk Young Justice show. 

      Yeah I have, just about some cat and a goldfish who go about their daily lives with lots of added silly, weirdness.

      I know Young Justice gets a lot of hate, we were just talking about that style of show.

        Loading editor
    • Since when does Young Justice get a lot of hate? The only person I've ever heard about Young Justice is me and even then it's just for a snarky remark or joke. 

        Loading editor
    • It does, I've seen tonnes of haters, esp. for Miss Martian.

        Loading editor
    • I've only seen Miss Martian in one piece of media. And she didn't talk in that so...can't really speak for her. But I read on TV Tropes that she tried to use her powers to make her boyfriend forget that he was mad at her. That sounds like the plot of a Teen Titans Go! episode, not the plot of a tv series with "deep and emotional story arcs". 

        Loading editor
    • What earned her hate was her constant annoying catchphrase "Hello Megan", and then in Season 2 she does those morally questionable things.

      If you're on tvtropes than look at the YMMV page where you'll see the reasons for the hate.

        Loading editor
    • Were these morally questionable things played for laughs? 

        Loading editor
    • Not really no, it was just done for mostly selfish reasons.

        Loading editor
    • Adventure Time and The Amazing World of Gumball is good :/

      At least their art style is appealing.

        Loading editor
    • This seems to have turned into a debate between Young Justice and current programming. It's obvious that Young Justice is superior to anything that Cartoon Network is currently airing, but they do have a few decent series.

      Young Justice is easily the most well received and critically acclaimed series that Cartoon Network has given us in recent years.

      It would be great if we could get the team who worked on Young Justice to help out with the reboot.

        Loading editor
    • Echoson wrote:
      Adventure Time and The Amazing World of Gumball is good :/

      At least their art style is appealing.

      The new art style of Ben 10 is much more appealing than Adventure Time's. If you were referring to Young Justice, I can agree with you on that one. It's not very good. 

        Loading editor
    • Heeha wrote:

      Echoson wrote:
      Adventure Time and The Amazing World of Gumball is good :/

      At least their art style is appealing.

      The new art style of Ben 10 is much more appealing than Adventure Time's. If you were referring to Young Justice, I can agree with you on that one. It's not very good. 

      What is it that you find so unappealing about Young Justice? It's had the best animation that we've seen on Cartoon Network, and it had some of the most fascinating stories I've ever seen from an animated series. Critics loved it, the public loved it, but you and Stryzzar seem to think otherwise.

        Loading editor
    • I think it's quite obvious Heeha is trolling.

        Loading editor
    • UltiVerse wrote: I think it's quite obvious Heeha is trolling.

      He could be, but I think that he is just young, so he genuinely enjoys the immature things that CN has to offer. After all, his profile picture is Alvin and the Chipmunks.

        Loading editor
    • Don't judge a profile picture. Mine is a Pokémon, and yours is a character from a cartoon for children.

        Loading editor
    • Doctor Aloysius James Animo wrote:

      What is it that you find so unappealing about Young Justice? It's had the best animation that we've seen on Cartoon Network, and it had some of the most fascinating stories I've ever seen from an animated series. Critics loved it, the public loved it, but you and Stryzzar seem to think otherwise.

      I have no problem with Young Justice, I'm just stating a fact that I ran into a lot of haters. I enjoyed the series, especially Season 2 where they introduced Blue Beetle.

        Loading editor
    • Doctor Aloysius James Animo wrote:

      UltiVerse wrote: I think it's quite obvious Heeha is trolling.

      He could be, but I think that he is just young, so he genuinely enjoys the immature things that CN has to offer. After all, his profile picture is Alvin and the Chipmunks.

      So I'm trolling because I don't like a TV show? Makes sense. Also, it doesn't matter what the critics thought about it, it's all subjective. Sure, I like the "immature" things Cartoon Network has to offer, but it's not because I'm young. It's just my personal preference. I'm more interested in comedies and silly, wacky stuff than serious, emotional shows. I don't see what my avatar being Alvin has to do with anything, me liking Alvin and the Chipmunks has nothing to do with my maturity or age. Disagreeing with someone is not the same thing as trolling. I'm just expressing my opinions. 

        Loading editor
    • Blaziken rjcf wrote: Don't judge a profile picture. Mine is a Pokémon, and yours is a character from a cartoon for children.

      I understand that, but Ben 10 and Pokemon have attracted audiences of all ages, whereas the Alvin and the Chipmunks movies are widely recognized as childish. I loved them when I was younger, but looking back on them, they are horrible. I never intended to offend anyone.

        Loading editor
    • Heeha wrote:

      Doctor Aloysius James Animo wrote:

      UltiVerse wrote: I think it's quite obvious Heeha is trolling.

      He could be, but I think that he is just young, so he genuinely enjoys the immature things that CN has to offer. After all, his profile picture is Alvin and the Chipmunks.

      So I'm trolling because I don't like a TV show? Makes sense. Also, it doesn't matter what the critics thought about it, it's all subjective. Sure, I like the "immature" things Cartoon Network has to offer, but it's not because I'm young. It's just my personal preference. I'm more interested in comedies and silly, wacky stuff than serious, emotional shows. I don't see what my avatar being Alvin has to do with anything, me liking Alvin and the Chipmunks has nothing to do with my maturity or age. Disagreeing with someone is not the same thing as trolling. I'm just expressing my opinions. 

      I enjoy comedy as well, but as far as animated comedy, I find The Simpsons and Family Guy to be more appealing than the CN comedy, which is nothing but screaming and getting injured.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not saying you offended anyone, but judging someone's maturity based on a profile picture is impossible. And if your definition of "childish" is "that which (mainly) children like", it's kind of circular, wouldn't you say? It's childish because children like it, and children like it because it's childish. Besides, why can't adults like childish things, like, say, Pokémon or cartoons? ;)

        Loading editor
    • Doctor Aloysius James Animo wrote:

      Blaziken rjcf wrote: Don't judge a profile picture. Mine is a Pokémon, and yours is a character from a cartoon for children.

      I understand that, but Ben 10 and Pokemon have attracted audiences of all ages, whereas the Alvin and the Chipmunks movies are widely recognized as childish. I loved them when I was younger, but looking back on them, they are horrible. I never intended to offend anyone.

      That doesn't matter. I don't care what they're widely recognized as. That is subjective, therefore it doesn't matter. I recently rewatched the first two Chipmunk movies (and am planning to rewatch the third soon) and was kind of nervous that they were only something I could like as a kid (like that terrible Mickey Mouse Clubhouse series). However, I enjoyed them and actually found them to better than when I lasted watch them. 

        Loading editor
    • Doctor Aloysius James Animo wrote:

      Heeha wrote:

      Doctor Aloysius James Animo wrote:

      UltiVerse wrote: I think it's quite obvious Heeha is trolling.

      He could be, but I think that he is just young, so he genuinely enjoys the immature things that CN has to offer. After all, his profile picture is Alvin and the Chipmunks.
      So I'm trolling because I don't like a TV show? Makes sense. Also, it doesn't matter what the critics thought about it, it's all subjective. Sure, I like the "immature" things Cartoon Network has to offer, but it's not because I'm young. It's just my personal preference. I'm more interested in comedies and silly, wacky stuff than serious, emotional shows. I don't see what my avatar being Alvin has to do with anything, me liking Alvin and the Chipmunks has nothing to do with my maturity or age. Disagreeing with someone is not the same thing as trolling. I'm just expressing my opinions. 

      I enjoy comedy as well, but as far as animated comedy, I find The Simpsons and Family Guy to be more appealing than the CN comedy, which is nothing but screaming and getting injured.

      While Family Guy's comedy consists of nothing but trying to be edgy. Seriously, this is a mjaor problem with Family Guy. It thinks that just bringing up the topic of something "innappropriate" is funny. It's not. It thinks that terrible events and circumstances are funny. They're not. I'm a major fan of black comedy, but terrible things aren't funny on their own. You have to make the funny. You have to turn it into a joke. Family Guy doesn't do that. It just puts it there and expects people to laugh. I mind Cartoon Network's humor immensely more mature. The Simpsons, on the other hand, is a good example of how to do adult humor right. It actually puts effort in making its' jokes. 

      Also, we should probably get on chat to discuss this or something but it really has nothing to do with the upcoming Ben 10 series. 

        Loading editor
    • I sometimes feel like Ben 10 fans only watch Young Justice aside from Ben 10 and no nothing about cartoons. (I'm not saying that's the case but you sure act like it.) I keep hearing Young Justice every single time. I know Dwayne worked on it but that doesn't mean anything. People have to understand that Ben 10 is more popular in Asian countries and they sell more merchandise there. With a show for little kids they can make a lot of money.

      So it will be like the other CN shows.

      • Am I a fan of those? Hell no.
      • Will little children watch it? Yes.
      • Do little children like merchandise? Yes.
      • How many older viewers buy t-shirts, omnitrixes, etc.?
      • Basically none compared to little children.
      • So will they make more money with that especially in foreign countries? Yes.

      If you don't like it, just leave. Seriously. This time you have no reason to stick around. People were complaining about Omniverse for 3 years straight. They are staring it all over again. So the first generation of Ben 10 is officially closed. You won't see the same characters as they are free to change them, entirely if they want to.

      Seriously? What's the point? Go watch some DC or Marvel superhero series. You are just wasting your own time.

        Loading editor
    • Oneofthosedf wrote: I sometimes feel like Ben 10 fans only watch Young Justice aside from Ben 10 and no nothing about cartoons. (I'm not saying that's the case but you sure act like it.) I keep hearing Young Justice every single time. I know Dwayne worked on it but that doesn't mean anything. People have to understand that Ben 10 is more popular in Asian countries and they sell more merchandise there. With a show for little kids they can make a lot of money.

      So it will be like the other CN shows.

      • Am I a fan of those? Hell no.
      • Will little children watch it? Yes.
      • Do little children like merchandise? Yes.
      • How many older viewers buy t-shirts, omnitrixes, etc.?
      • Basically none compared to little children.
      • So will they make more money with that especially in foreign countries? Yes.

      If you don't like it, just leave. Seriously. This time you have no reason to stick around. People were complaining about Omniverse for 3 years straight. They are staring it all over again. So the first generation of Ben 10 is officially closed. You won't see the same characters as they are free to change them, entirely if they want to.

      Seriously? What's the point? Go watch some DC or Marvel superhero series. You are just wasting your own time.

      I've been watching Ben 10 since 2006, and I don't want to see them completely destroy the franchise. They should create these series to please the fanbase, not to make a quick buck.

        Loading editor
    • Doctor Aloysius James Animo wrote:

      Oneofthosedf wrote: I sometimes feel like Ben 10 fans only watch Young Justice aside from Ben 10 and no nothing about cartoons. (I'm not saying that's the case but you sure act like it.) I keep hearing Young Justice every single time. I know Dwayne worked on it but that doesn't mean anything. People have to understand that Ben 10 is more popular in Asian countries and they sell more merchandise there. With a show for little kids they can make a lot of money.

      So it will be like the other CN shows.

      • Am I a fan of those? Hell no.
      • Will little children watch it? Yes.
      • Do little children like merchandise? Yes.
      • How many older viewers buy t-shirts, omnitrixes, etc.?
      • Basically none compared to little children.
      • So will they make more money with that especially in foreign countries? Yes.

      If you don't like it, just leave. Seriously. This time you have no reason to stick around. People were complaining about Omniverse for 3 years straight. They are staring it all over again. So the first generation of Ben 10 is officially closed. You won't see the same characters as they are free to change them, entirely if they want to.

      Seriously? What's the point? Go watch some DC or Marvel superhero series. You are just wasting your own time.

      I've been watching Ben 10 since 2006, and I don't want to see them completely destroy the franchise. They should create these series to please the fanbase, not to make a quick buck.

      Well, they are pleasing a fanbase. The fanbase in Asia, the one who watches the show live and buys the merchandise instead of (possibly) bootlegging it online.

        Loading editor
    • Doctor Aloysius James Animo wrote:

      I've been watching Ben 10 since 2006, and I don't want to see them completely destroy the franchise. They should create these series to please the fanbase, not to make a quick buck.

      I think it's pretty clear after 10 years that they can't make a series that pleases the entire fanbase. Not like that's the creators' fault only. With this, they can please a fanbase who is not constantly complaining about their latest series and can make money. More fans win than lose.

        Loading editor
    • Ylimegirl wrote:
      Well, they are pleasing a fanbase. The fanbase in Asia, the one who watches the show live and buys the merchandise instead of (possibly) bootlegging it online.

      We shouldnt condone any of the use of bootlegging it can hurt the company it's just like pirating online episodes.

        Loading editor
    • Doctor Aloysius James Animo wrote:

      Oneofthosedf wrote: I sometimes feel like Ben 10 fans only watch Young Justice aside from Ben 10 and no nothing about cartoons. (I'm not saying that's the case but you sure act like it.) I keep hearing Young Justice every single time. I know Dwayne worked on it but that doesn't mean anything. People have to understand that Ben 10 is more popular in Asian countries and they sell more merchandise there. With a show for little kids they can make a lot of money.

      So it will be like the other CN shows.

      • Am I a fan of those? Hell no.
      • Will little children watch it? Yes.
      • Do little children like merchandise? Yes.
      • How many older viewers buy t-shirts, omnitrixes, etc.?
      • Basically none compared to little children.
      • So will they make more money with that especially in foreign countries? Yes.

      If you don't like it, just leave. Seriously. This time you have no reason to stick around. People were complaining about Omniverse for 3 years straight. They are staring it all over again. So the first generation of Ben 10 is officially closed. You won't see the same characters as they are free to change them, entirely if they want to.

      Seriously? What's the point? Go watch some DC or Marvel superhero series. You are just wasting your own time.

      I've been watching Ben 10 since 2006, and I don't want to see them completely destroy the franchise. They should create these series to please the fanbase, not to make a quick buck.

      Making a tv series you don't like is not "destroying the franchise". They're not touching any of thre previous series. You can still go back and watch those if you don't like the new series. I don't think you quite understand the point of a reboot. It's not supposed to be for the original fanbase. They're trying to gain a new audience. If the original fanbase likes it, great, but you have to understand that's not their main focus right now. 

        Loading editor
    • Heeha wrote:
      Doctor Aloysius James Animo wrote:

      Oneofthosedf wrote: I sometimes feel like Ben 10 fans only watch Young Justice aside from Ben 10 and no nothing about cartoons. (I'm not saying that's the case but you sure act like it.) I keep hearing Young Justice every single time. I know Dwayne worked on it but that doesn't mean anything. People have to understand that Ben 10 is more popular in Asian countries and they sell more merchandise there. With a show for little kids they can make a lot of money.

      So it will be like the other CN shows.

      • Am I a fan of those? Hell no.
      • Will little children watch it? Yes.
      • Do little children like merchandise? Yes.
      • How many older viewers buy t-shirts, omnitrixes, etc.?
      • Basically none compared to little children.
      • So will they make more money with that especially in foreign countries? Yes.

      If you don't like it, just leave. Seriously. This time you have no reason to stick around. People were complaining about Omniverse for 3 years straight. They are staring it all over again. So the first generation of Ben 10 is officially closed. You won't see the same characters as they are free to change them, entirely if they want to.

      Seriously? What's the point? Go watch some DC or Marvel superhero series. You are just wasting your own time.

      I've been watching Ben 10 since 2006, and I don't want to see them completely destroy the franchise. They should create these series to please the fanbase, not to make a quick buck.
      Making a tv series you don't like is not "destroying the franchise". They're not touching any of thre previous series. You can still go back and watch those if you don't like the new series. I don't think you quite understand the point of a reboot. It's not supposed to be for the original fanbase. They're trying to gain a new audience. If the original fanbase likes it, great, but you have to understand that's not their main focus right now. 


      The whole point for a reboot is the erasure of all continuity and start over again rather than doing any further retcons to accommodate. Wikipedia:Reboot (fiction)

        Loading editor
    • I agree with you 100% Heeha! :D

        Loading editor
    • Heeha wrote:

      Doctor Aloysius James Animo wrote:

      Oneofthosedf wrote: I sometimes feel like Ben 10 fans only watch Young Justice aside from Ben 10 and no nothing about cartoons. (I'm not saying that's the case but you sure act like it.) I keep hearing Young Justice every single time. I know Dwayne worked on it but that doesn't mean anything. People have to understand that Ben 10 is more popular in Asian countries and they sell more merchandise there. With a show for little kids they can make a lot of money.

      So it will be like the other CN shows.

      • Am I a fan of those? Hell no.
      • Will little children watch it? Yes.
      • Do little children like merchandise? Yes.
      • How many older viewers buy t-shirts, omnitrixes, etc.?
      • Basically none compared to little children.
      • So will they make more money with that especially in foreign countries? Yes.

      If you don't like it, just leave. Seriously. This time you have no reason to stick around. People were complaining about Omniverse for 3 years straight. They are staring it all over again. So the first generation of Ben 10 is officially closed. You won't see the same characters as they are free to change them, entirely if they want to.

      Seriously? What's the point? Go watch some DC or Marvel superhero series. You are just wasting your own time.

      I've been watching Ben 10 since 2006, and I don't want to see them completely destroy the franchise. They should create these series to please the fanbase, not to make a quick buck.

      Making a tv series you don't like is not "destroying the franchise". They're not touching any of thre previous series. You can still go back and watch those if you don't like the new series. I don't think you quite understand the point of a reboot. It's not supposed to be for the original fanbase. They're trying to gain a new audience. If the original fanbase likes it, great, but you have to understand that's not their main focus right now. 

      They said that they wanted to introduce Ben 10 to a new generation, not target infants.

        Loading editor
    • Oneofthosedf wrote:

      Doctor Aloysius James Animo wrote:

      I've been watching Ben 10 since 2006, and I don't want to see them completely destroy the franchise. They should create these series to please the fanbase, not to make a quick buck.

      I think it's pretty clear after 10 years that they can't make a series that pleases the entire fanbase. Not like that's the creators' fault only. With this, they can please a fanbase who is not constantly complaining about their latest series and can make money. More fans win than lose.

      No one complained until Omniverse, so all that they would have to do is not continue in that direction, but instead, they amplified what everyone couldn't stand about Omniverse by 100.

        Loading editor
    • Superbike10 wrote:

      Ylimegirl wrote:
      Well, they are pleasing a fanbase. The fanbase in Asia, the one who watches the show live and buys the merchandise instead of (possibly) bootlegging it online.

      We shouldnt condone any of the use of bootlegging it can hurt the company it's just like pirating online episodes.

      Also, what does Asia have to do with anything?

        Loading editor
    • Doctor Aloysius James Animo wrote:

      They said that they wanted to introduce Ben 10 to a new generation, not target infants.

      "infants"

      Relax, we can't discuss something if you are overreacting it this much. It might just came to the point where you have to accept that you grew up.

        Loading editor
    • Oneofthosedf wrote:

      Doctor Aloysius James Animo wrote:

      They said that they wanted to introduce Ben 10 to a new generation, not target infants.

      "infants"

      Relax, we can't discuss something if you are overreacting it this much. It might just came to the point where you have to accept that you grew up.

      How am I overreacting? I'm just sharing an opinion. Are you sure that you aren't just reading it to where it sounds as if I'm angry? I can assure you, I'm not angry. I'm just a bit disappointed. There's a difference between having to accept that you're growing up, and having to accept that the content is becoming more and more immature. If Ben 10 had stayed how it was, I would be absolutely on-board with this reboot, but they keep targeting audiences that are more and more immature. Couldn't they just leave it alone? They made those $4,500,000,000 with the Ben 10 that they had, so why change your content that the public has come to accept to something that will divide the fanbase straight down the middle?

        Loading editor
    • You have only seen Ben's design and heard that the show is more comedic that targets this generation's kids. That's it, but you are already saying that it targets infants. First, how do you know what today's kids like? You are not one of them and it's not your job to know. Secondly, most of that money came from Asia and merchandise. As I previously said, the younger they are, the more likely their parents will buy them merchandise. For example a four year old going to kindergarten in Ben 10 clothes is not bad, but a nine year old going to school just begs for bullies. So the nine year old just rather not have a Ben 10 backpack and nobody will call him a baby. It's really that simple, if they were able to make 4,5 billion, why not make more if they know how to.

        Loading editor
    • Oneofthosedf wrote: You have only seen Ben's design and heard that the show is more comedic that targets this generation's kids. That's it, but you are already saying that it targets infants. First, how do you know what today's kids like? You are not one of them and it's not your job to know. Secondly, most of that money came from Asia and merchandise. As I previously said, the younger they are, the more likely their parents will buy them merchandise. For example a four year old going to kindergarten in Ben 10 clothes is not bad, but a nine year old going to school just begs for bullies. So the nine year old just rather not have a Ben 10 backpack and nobody will call him a baby. It's really that simple, if they were able to make 4,5 billion, why not make more if they know how to.

      The design doesn't bother me at all, but it is the fact that ChesireP was completely on-board with Omniverse, which was already borderline Teen Titans Go!, yet this series is so immature that it has actually turned her away. Saying that it is targeting infants is an obvious exaggeration. I know what today's kids are like because I'm one of them. I'm only 13. I started watching Ben 10 when I was 4. You try to tell me that I can't say what kids are interested in, but then you try to tell me what they're interested in, when I in fact am a kid. It's not that simple. If you've already made $4,500,000,000, why risk it when you've made more from one franchise than some companies could ever dream of?

        Loading editor
    • Alright, I didn't know you were a kid. I supposed you were much older since you have been here for a while. This explains a lot.

        Loading editor
    • Well everyone here are teenagers, if you are abiding by the rules.

        Loading editor
    • In technicality, he is a teenager now.

        Loading editor
    • This thread have gone hillarious! From hopes to artstyle disputes to omniverse haterd to Young-tittans go to judging others to age to... Phew! Bizarre!

        Loading editor

    • A question that crossed my mind, this would be a total reboot, or this series could happen in an alternate timeline

        Loading editor
    • Tatheus wrote:

      A question that crossed my mind, this would be a total reboot, or this series could happen in an alternate timeline

      Does it really make a difference? You'll get the same thing.

        Loading editor
    • Not really. But if so, they could reuse the original ben whenever they wished and he could also make appearance in the reboot.

        Loading editor
    • Stryzzar wrote:
      I don't mind a little comedy, so long as it doesn't cost the character's personalities to achieve it (like OV has brilliantly demonstrated). If they were really skillful they'll weave the comedy into the plot so it seems completely natural. Teen Titans (the original) does a decent job at that.

      OV ended just in time, just when it was becoming a Teen Titans Go! clone.

      OV had less comedy than the original Teen Titan animated series.

        Loading editor
    • To be honest I didn't find omniverse more comedy. All the gags were just weired [like in Mystery incorporeal]. So far I like one scene very much: in So long and thanks for all smoothies when proto truck I think was landing, the child came back only to get his smoothy after panicking away. I missed Kevin in ov who was funniest character esp. when it comes to kevin-gwen fight. Also, gwen is not at all funny.

        Loading editor
    • Oneofthosedf wrote:

      Omnitrix grand master wrote:

      Okay you got me there. But we learned that the first Ben 10,000 became Ben's real future, and I wanted to know how he killed Vilgax. We know that Vilgax survived Malgax Attacks, cause he was only mortally injured.

      "Only mortally injured." I'd say it's the easiest to say that was the accident.

      Vilgax was torn up in the future, you could see his guts. And present Vilgax is stuck in petrified Mechamorph Armor that is oozing Malware.

        Loading editor
    • Omnitrix grand master wrote:

      Vilgax was torn up in the future, you could see his guts. And present Vilgax is stuck in petrified Mechamorph Armor that is oozing Malware.

      Different visualization, but I'm not trying to convince anyone.

        Loading editor
    • Omnitrix grand master wrote:

      Oneofthosedf wrote:

      Omnitrix grand master wrote:
      Okay you got me there. But we learned that the first Ben 10,000 became Ben's real future, and I wanted to know how he killed Vilgax. We know that Vilgax survived Malgax Attacks, cause he was only mortally injured.
      "Only mortally injured." I'd say it's the easiest to say that was the accident.
      Vilgax was torn up in the future, you could see his guts. And present Vilgax is stuck in petrified Mechamorph Armor that is oozing Malware.


      The future is always in motion in the Ben 10 universe.

        Loading editor
    • Doesn't that ben look like a kid. He should be a 17 year old guy.

        Loading editor
    • The Ultimatrix must return.

        Loading editor
    • Is it wrong that I can already hate this series merely by one image? Have I become "that guy?"

        Loading editor
    • Utkar22 wrote: Doesn't that ben look like a kid. He should be a 17 year old guy.

      It's a reboot. They're starting over from the beginning, when he was ten and on summer vacation.

        Loading editor
    • Evtini200 wrote:
      Is it wrong that I can already hate this series merely by one image? Have I become "that guy?"

      Yes, you have become "that guy" 

      Personally, I don't find the art to be that bad. It's still better than the Be Cool Scooby Doo art

        Loading editor
    • Welp, I'll give the show a chance regardless but..... my Arceus he look like Ben Pre-K not Ben 10.

        Loading editor
    • I'm just gonna watch the first episode, and if I like it, I'll keep watching it. If I don't like it, I'll never watch it again.

        Loading editor
    • Monitor071 wrote:
      I'm just gonna watch the first episode, and if I like it, I'll keep watching it. If I don't like it, I'll never watch it again.

      I'm with you. If we don't like it, there's always the original and its sequels

        Loading editor
    • If I wont like it i will watch it at any cost 'cause its Ben 10

        Loading editor
    • Just asking, if its a reboot, then the aliens he will have will change?

        Loading editor
    • Utkar22 wrote:
      Just asking, if its a reboot, then the aliens he will have will change?

      Probably, it'd be really dry if they used the same ones. The article said Ben 10 would feature “many new and fan-favorite aliens”

        Loading editor
    • I think they meant they've actually created (or will create) new aliens.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think that making new aliens in just a reboot is a good idea. Maybe good if it was new series because new series mean new things.

        Loading editor
    • Hmngasaurr wrote:
      I don't think that making new aliens in just a reboot is a good idea. Maybe good if it was new series because new series mean new things.

      It's still a new series and trust me, not changing anything in a reboot is a way worse idea.

        Loading editor
    • Not changing anything kinda defeats the purpose of making a reboot. That would just be a remake.

        Loading editor
    • Blaziken rjcf wrote:
      Not changing anything kinda defeats the purpose of making a reboot. That would just be a remake.


      Remakes can function as a reboot to some extent.

        Loading editor
    • I'd prefer new aliens, while maybe keeping some old favorites (Particularly Heatblast)

        Loading editor
    • I wonder if the Kevin 11 plot will still remain, or if they'll work reformed Kevin in earlier.

        Loading editor
    • We will just have to wait .

        Loading editor
    • and wait

        Loading editor
    • and wait

        Loading editor
    • I don't like the idea of a reboot, but they should at least make plot and characters more developed.  For example, they should have some villains who have good ideals, but take them too far, like the Rooters.  But, I don't want the reboot to be too much on the drama side of things, because then it will be like Legend of Korra.  I stopped liking Legend of Korra because it got too much on the drama side of things.  I also didn't like that they went too much on the social and polical side of things.  So yeah, action packed is the way to go.  

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, what Torresp said. And Please, No homosexuals. 

        Loading editor
    • Until homophobia dies out in the USA, I doubt they'll put homosexuals in a cartoon for children.

        Loading editor
    • Blaziken rjcf wrote:
      Until homophobia dies out in the USA, I doubt they'll put homosexuals in a cartoon for children.


      Which will take a very long time for that to happen.

        Loading editor
    • People (and therefore societies) don't change overnight.

        Loading editor
    • Riderfan2150 wrote:
      Yeah, what Torresp said. And Please, No homosexuals. 

      Even though I would love to see homosexuality in a cartoon in America, as it could slightly damage the base of homophobia, they would never do it because they would receive hate mail.

        Loading editor
    • Superbike10 wrote:

      Blaziken rjcf wrote:
      Until homophobia dies out in the USA, I doubt they'll put homosexuals in a cartoon for children.


      Which will take a very long time for that to happen.

      Well, Legend of Korra was supposed to be a children's cartoon, but they did it. However, Korrasami wasn't the reason why I lost interest in the Avatar Franchise. The reason I lost interest was because the series wasn't as action packed as I expected got too much on the serious side of things. I mean, sociopolitical issues are so overrated. Ben 10 doesn't do that "exploring themes" nonsense, because that's not entertainment. I mean, why couldn't Legend Of Korra be more like Ben 10, or any show produced by Man of Action?

        Loading editor
    • Torresp wrote:

      Superbike10 wrote:

      Blaziken rjcf wrote:
      Until homophobia dies out in the USA, I doubt they'll put homosexuals in a cartoon for children.


      Which will take a very long time for that to happen.

      Well, Legend of Korra was supposed to be a children's cartoon, but they did it. However, Korrasami wasn't the reason why I lost interest in the Avatar Franchise. The reason I lost interest was because the series wasn't as action packed as I expected got too much on the serious side of things. I mean, sociopolitical issues are so overrated. Ben 10 doesn't do that "exploring themes" nonsense, because that's not entertainment. I mean, why couldn't Legend Of Korra be more like Ben 10, or any show produced by Man of Action?

      Because all shows being the same would be boring. Uniqueness in shows is important so there's a type of show for everyone.

        Loading editor
    • Oh gawd. I'm from the Steven Universe wikia and lemme tell ya something about LBGT in kids shows. IT'S EVERYWHERE. Just hidden by the clever writers. Besides, it's less of an American problem of more of a dubbing problem. Put an openly gay or whatever character in the series as a main character? Don't expect any dubs, bruh. That means less money for the show. So the writers keep it hidden.

      Or, in Steven Universe's case, have a bunch of lesbians walk around while hiding behind the thinly woven excuse, "they're genderless."

        Loading editor
    • Add that to my list of reasons to never watch that show. It's bad enough there are disgusting people that ship homosexual relationships between very straight people in Ben 10, we don't need them getting the satisfaction of having their ships made "Canon" (because it won't be my canon)

        Loading editor
    • Riderfan2150 wrote: Add that to my list of reasons to never watch that show. It's bad enough there are disgusting people that ship homosexual relationships between very straight people in Ben 10, we don't need them getting the satisfaction of having their ships made "Canon" (because it won't be my canon)

      I'm just curious-how do you know these people are "very straight"? Do they ever state this? Or do you just assume this because they never state otherwise?

      I just love queerphobia...

        Loading editor
    • So, Evtini200's problem is plain old homophobia, Riderfan2150's is giving the fans he doesn't like the satisfaction of seeing something they like.

        Loading editor
    • That would make me a bisexual homophobe. First of my breed.

      At what point did my post imply homophobia? I wouldn't be parading around a picture of the lesbian mom if I was.

      EDIT: Re-reading my post, yeaaaah, that could've been worded better.

        Loading editor
    • "Bunch of lesbians" was the phrase that threw me off. My apologies. However, do note that one can be an LGBT member and still be a homophobe. All it takes is self-denial.

        Loading editor
    • No problem, dawg. Also, good point on the self-denial thing.

        Loading editor
    • Ylimegirl wrote:

      Riderfan2150 wrote: Add that to my list of reasons to never watch that show. It's bad enough there are disgusting people that ship homosexual relationships between very straight people in Ben 10, we don't need them getting the satisfaction of having their ships made "Canon" (because it won't be my canon)

      I'm just curious-how do you know these people are "very straight"? Do they ever state this? Or do you just assume this because they never state otherwise?

      I just love queerphobia...

      It's called "bi-erasure", Ylimegirl. Most people don't think about bisexuality until it's brought up (often by a bisexual).

        Loading editor
    • Dang is that ever true.

        Loading editor
    • My problem is the display of a sinful lifestyle as a positive thing

        Loading editor
    • Do not get off-topic.

        Loading editor
    • Riderfan2150 wrote:
      My problem is the display of a sinful lifestyle as a positive thing

      That's what I said.

        Loading editor
    • M'kay.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, if being in love is a sin then. Alright...

        Loading editor
    • Riderfan2150 wrote:
      My problem is the display of a sinful lifestyle as a positive thing

      Um... there are people like me, who have no religion. Not everyone belives in the same thing. I support homosexuality, if you have a problem with me because I support it, I'll be okay, because I support it, and I always will.

        Loading editor
    • Take this conversation somewhere else and stay on topic.

        Loading editor
    • Now that I think about it, honestly, there's not much else they could do with the storyline. Ben 10 is a story about a child hero and the dilemmas he got into because he is a child. They aged it up once they hit the end of summer, and they ended Omniverse likely because they realized that Ben couldn't be 16 forever, and having an adult childish superhero would be boring and uninteresting, along with bring the main characters even farther out of the target demographic. So I think this was a wise choice for them honestly, and I hope that this new show helps look in at some of the parts of different alien cultures and the rest of the universe we didn't get to see in the four previous series. But if I don't like it, I don't like it. I just won't watch it. No use complaining about it to other people.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I still remain loyal to the original franchise, which is why I made a crossover fanfic that takes place after the Omniverse finale. 

        Loading editor
    • Me too

        Loading editor
    • Ylimegirl wrote:
      Now that I think about it, honestly, there's not much else they could do with the storyline. 

      At least with Ben.

        Loading editor
    • Tenbennyson
      Tenbennyson removed this reply because:
      Content removed
      11:22, June 24, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Tenbennyson
      Tenbennyson removed this reply because:
      Content removed
      11:23, June 24, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Guys there are 2 threads about this. At least close one.

        Loading editor
    • Keep this in mind that I'm basing the following opinion on all of what little I know about the show, which consists of the word 'reboot' and a head shot of the new Ben.

      I don't like it, I don't like it one bit. First off there is the art style, yes this is a kid's show, but so was the original Ben 10, you can do better MOA. Secondly I got mixed feelings about whatever manner of plot they are planning to do with it.

      They can do one of two things: First they can rehash the plot of the original show, which is good-ish so long as they don't mind the show amounting to reruns of the original Ben 10. Second they can try to do a original plot, which they may screw up.

      A nice balance of the two is what would be most ideal. So while I don't like it, it's not my opinion that matters here, all of the original target audience, including myself, are all adults now some of them with kids of their own, that is their new target audience, something that parents get to watch with their kids.

        Loading editor
    • I personally am not a fan of the colors, but the pupils are back! :D

        Loading editor
    • Echoson wrote:
      I personally am not a fan of the colors, but the pupils are back! :D


      And ben looks like a 5 yr old.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.