FANDOM


  • she works in primus and primus is gone. what happened to her.

      Loading editor
    • Who knows? They retconned Primus even before they introduced Eunice. So, it really is just a big plot hole.

        Loading editor
    • Oneofthosedf wrote:
      Who knows? They retconned Primus even before they introduced Eunice. So, it really is just a big plot hole.

      Omniverse won't make it 'big plo't but also make a 'little stupid plot' I think.

        Loading editor
    • Hmngasaurr wrote:

      Omniverse won't make it 'big plo't but also make a 'little stupid plot' I think.

      I've got no idea how this came up. You've gone off-topic already. I would answer it but just as most of your answers I'm afraid I can't fully understand this one either.

        Loading editor
    • I meant that omniverse will not take it serious and will make a stupid plot to solve problem of eunice.

      I wonder why you don't understand it and other of my replies.

        Loading editor
    • Hmngasaurr wrote:
      I meant that omniverse will not take it serious and will make a stupid plot to solve problem of eunice.

      I wonder why you don't understand it and other of my replies.


      Why should Omniverse explain this? It's not hard to make a better plot for something that never actually had a plot. I understand that you don't like Omniverse but stating it every second comment of yours is annoying (especially after 2 and a half years).

      They mostly seem random and have a lot of typos/misspellings.

        Loading editor
    • wit what hapened to primus? as far as im aware vilgax found it and  azmuth said he was going to move it

      so how is it 'gone'?

        Loading editor
    • according to the writers,when ben recreated the universe, he removed primus.

        Loading editor
    • Vilgaxrocks wrote:
      according to the writers,when ben recreated the universe, he removed primus.


      This is something they thought about but didn't include in the story which is actually a good idea, it's a mess already (Primus).

        Loading editor
    • Oneofthosedf wrote:
      Vilgaxrocks wrote:
      according to the writers,when ben recreated the universe, he removed primus.

      This is something they thought about but didn't include in the story which is actually a good idea, it's a mess already (Primus).

      yeah i wasnt keen on primus - but if they added primus then rmoved it in recreating the universe it would realy mess up the explanation how the omnitrix works

        Loading editor
    • Mostlymad hatter wrote:

      yeah i wasnt keen on primus - but if they added primus then rmoved it in recreating the universe it would realy mess up the explanation how the omnitrix works

      I think they did it right. The new Omnitrix works differently and stores the DNA samples in it. Primus or anything else related to it are not mentioned either. They don't need to erase it from the Universe, I'm fine with just ignoring it.

        Loading editor
    • eunice was working on primus though after the universe was recreated

      but i agree it better to ignore it

        Loading editor
    • Why ignore when topic is about it?

        Loading editor
    • Hmngasaurr wrote:
      Why ignore when topic is about it?


      What? o.O

        Loading editor
    • You people said that ignore whatever happened to primus and eunice.

        Loading editor
    • Hmngasaurr wrote:
      You people said that ignore whatever happened to primus and eunice.


      When something is written so poorly and terrible and won't be touched any time soon the best thing you can do is to ignore it.

        Loading editor
    • Hmngasaurr wrote:
      Why ignore when topic is about it?

      ignore it untill we get to hear more about it

        Loading editor
    • i think eunice has also been retconned.

        Loading editor
    • Vilgaxrocks wrote:
      i think eunice has also been retconned.


      She will have a cameo.

        Loading editor
    • only a cameo?

        Loading editor
    • Vilgaxrocks wrote:
      only a cameo?

      That's what I said.

        Loading editor
    • I just wanted to clear something up before this discusion is over a month old, and no one can continue post on it. Matt Wayne said that the whole "primus was erased from existence" thing isn't canon until it is shown in the show, so it is unlikely that primus was erased at all. And even if it was, Eunice was likely just moved somewhere else, like Galvan Prime.

      Also, I've been hearing people ask questions like "If primus was erased, then does that mean that the episode 'Primus' never really happened?" And the answer is no. If what DJW said is true, then primus just wasn't recreated after it was destroyed. It wasn't erased from history all together.

        Loading editor
    • Her redesign is HOT!

        Loading editor
    • Yup. I am falling in love.

        Loading editor
    • Vilgaxrocks wrote:
      Yup. I am falling in love.


      Are you Ben? :)

        Loading editor
    • Joking man.

        Loading editor
    • I saw her Omniverse design. The first thing out of my mouth:

      What... did they do... to Eunice?!

      It's horrible! They turned a cool-looking character into a Barbie look-alike! I liked how she looked before, now she looks like... well, like a bunch of guys designed her, which I'm sure is what's happened. Whoever designs the female characters for Omniverse needs to remember when it comes to some of these characters: Function, then fashion!

      I know it's probably necro-posting and completely off-topic, but I needed to vent this!

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote:
      I saw her Omniverse design. The first thing out of my mouth:

      What... did they do... to Eunice?!

      It's horrible! They turned a cool-looking character into a Barbie look-alike! I liked how she looked before, now she looks like... well, like a bunch of guys designed her, which I'm sure is what's happened. Whoever designs the female characters for Omniverse needs to remember when it comes to some of these characters: Function, then fashion!

      I know it's probably necro-posting and completely off-topic, but I needed to vent this!

      Actually I think her old design looked EXACTLY like a Barbie Doll.

      As for the females I think they improved most of them. Here are my thoughts on 4 of them:

      Gwen and Sunny - Their BIGGEST improvements. They looked like your generic 'pretty girl' in UAF. Also short hair!

      Julie - WHAT IS THAT THING?!?!?! Thisone however is TERRIBLE. not only is the hair terrible...that FACE!

      Kai - ......I really can not tell a differance aside from the animation style.

      Eunice - Yeah....the old one was lame. That skin tight outfit she used to have is lame. Also. She is a researcher for Azmuth. Not a fighter. So it eally does not matter.


      Also.....she used to look cool? That can describe Julie in this situation, because she used to look cool, now she looks TERRIBLE. Eunice looks so boring in Ultiamte Alien, and has nothing really good about her. Her new design has something good about it. Short hair! Also, she looks like Gwen Stacey now! That is awesome!

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote:
      I saw her Omniverse design. The first thing out of my mouth:

      What... did they do... to Eunice?!

      It's horrible! They turned a cool-looking character into a Barbie look-alike! I liked how she looked before, now she looks like... well, like a bunch of guys designed her, which I'm sure is what's happened. Whoever designs the female characters for Omniverse needs to remember when it comes to some of these characters: Function, then fashion!

      I know it's probably necro-posting and completely off-topic, but I needed to vent this!


      Her Ultimate Alien design definitely looked much more "Barbie-like" than her Omniverse design. 

        Loading editor
    • It's still rather... feminist. The short hairstyles in Omniverse, I like. Gwen's new look I kind of like. But the outfits definitely need a little more length, especially for characters like Gwen and Kai who are seeing a lot of fighting action in this show.

      Eunice does kind of look like Gwen Stacy now, but at least she could fight in her old outfit. This one... yeesh. It's lacking some cloth or... whatever it's made out of.

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote:
      It's still rather... feminist. The short hairstyles in Omniverse, I like. Gwen's new look I kind of like. But the outfits definitely need a little more length, especially for characters like Gwen and Kai who are seeing a lot of fighting action in this show.

      Eunice does kind of look like Gwen Stacy now, but at least she could fight in her old outfit. This one... yeesh. It's lacking some cloth or... whatever it's made out of.

      I assume you meant "sexist" and not "feminist". With that in mind, note that many female characters dress in lengthy outfits, such as Elena, Charmcaster, and Ester (sort of). The gender of the person who designed them is irrelevant. Ester, who is probably the worst example out of the three I mentioned, was designed by a woman. Even disregarding that fact, some girls actually do dress like that.

        Loading editor
    • ^ That's how some girls dress in today's time, so basically the person who was designing her probably took that image.

        Loading editor
    • Oneofthosedf
      Oneofthosedf removed this reply because:
      wrong quote
      13:53, November 17, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote:
      I saw her Omniverse design. The first thing out of my mouth:

      What... did they do... to Eunice?!

      It's horrible! They turned a cool-looking character into a Barbie look-alike! I liked how she looked before, now she looks like... well, like a bunch of guys designed her, which I'm sure is what's happened. Whoever designs the female characters for Omniverse needs to remember when it comes to some of these characters: Function, then fashion!

      I know it's probably necro-posting and completely off-topic, but I needed to vent this!


      I'm sorry, in which series was Eunice completely naked?

        Loading editor
    • when she first appeared in ultimate alien

        Loading editor
    • Ultimatewrath wrote:
      when she first appeared in ultimate alien

      She wasn't shown completely naked. And it's only because she had copied Gwen's DNA. You can't get clothes out of DNA.

        Loading editor
    • Dilluscus wrote:
      Ultimatewrath wrote:
      when she first appeared in ultimate alien
      She wasn't shown completely naked. And it's only because she had copied Gwen's DNA. You can't get clothes out of DNA.

      According to the wonderful movie Superman 4, you can!

        Loading editor
    • I meant sexist, I just couldn't remember the word at that moment. Apologies.

      I know some girls dress like that now, but... nearly all of the Omniverse female characters dress like that. The looks most of the female characters get are rather... revealing. The low-necked crop tops and short skirts and dresses really bug me, because not all girls dress like that! But don't get me wrong, I do like some of the Omniverse designs. Gwen's new hairstyle is pretty cool, Kai looks pretty cool, and I like Julie's new hoodie. And I love Ester, Charmcaster, and Elena's Omniverse designs (Especially Elena's) because those are action-oriented characters and they're dressed like they're ready for action at any time. It's just a little insulting to the female Omniverse fans, because most of the designs can be sexist. And you can't dismiss this by saying that Ben 10 is for guys and there aren't any female Ben 10 fans, because I'm here, aren't I?

        Loading editor
    • Um okay no one said anything about "Ben 10 being for guys" of course it isn't just for guys Ben 10 is for everyone no matter the gender, age and race. This fandom like many fandoms is diverse.

        Loading editor
    • The Sailor Senshi (They are NOT scouts), were all designed by a woman and they have semi-revealing outfits. Only their legs, arms, and faces show. All....those....parts are fully covered though.

        Loading editor
    • I know this, but I'm just putting it out there. You wouldn't believe the crud I suffered through in grade school for being a female Star Wars fan. That view does exist in other places, for Ben 10 as well.

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote: I know this, but I'm just putting it out there. You wouldn't believe the crud I suffered through in grade school for being a female Star Wars fan. That view does exist in other places, for Ben 10 as well.

      True actually, but at least no one on this wiki has shown or displayed such ignorant and backwards thinking. Or at least I,haven't seen any. Also sorry too here about your past troubles kids and people in general can be so cruel.

        Loading editor
    • You have no idea. That was actually one of the less difficult things I had to suffer through in that horrid school.

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote:
      I meant sexist, I just couldn't remember the word at that moment. Apologies.

      I know some girls dress like that now, but... nearly all of the Omniverse female characters dress like that. The looks most of the female characters get are rather... revealing. The low-necked crop tops and short skirts and dresses really bug me, because not all girls dress like that! But don't get me wrong, I do like some of the Omniverse designs. Gwen's new hairstyle is pretty cool, Kai looks pretty cool, and I like Julie's new hoodie. And I love Ester, Charmcaster, and Elena's Omniverse designs (Especially Elena's) because those are action-oriented characters and they're dressed like they're ready for action at any time. It's just a little insulting to the female Omniverse fans, because most of the designs can be sexist. And you can't dismiss this by saying that Ben 10 is for guys and there aren't any female Ben 10 fans, because I'm here, aren't I?

      OK, just because something can be interpreted as sexist doesn't actually make it sexist. I agree, many of their outfits are too short, to put it mildly. However, aren't you just projecting what you like on to what the characters (for lack of a better word; this is the way the characters are, be it by intentional design or not - if you've ever created a character, you should know why the "or not" portion is valid) like? For example, I don't like the way Ben combs his hair (it's minor, but it's there). I don't like that Kevin wears... whatever it is he's wearing. I didn't like Cooper's magical "growth spurt" (which, let's face it, was definitely not for the benifit of the heterosexual male fans of the series, like the outfits worn by female characters are not for the benefit of heterosexual female fans). I also don't like that Gwen's skirt barely qualifies as such. Yet I wouldn't say that it's "wrong" or "sexist" for any of these characters to dress the way they do. The artwork is a minor concern, given the plot.

      Note, though, that Kai's outfit is appropriate for what she does. In case you haven't noticed, scouts wear shorts. They do that because they walk through dense forests and such. Kai investigates long lost temples in the midst of jungles all around the world. Her outfit is a reflection of that.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry if I do sound opinionated about this. I have Autism and I can never get my meaning quite right, the words don't ever obey my brain. I do mean this, I'm sorry I can't put it out there right.

      I have created a character before--I'm actually writing several Star Wars and Marvel fanfics-- and I know it's difficult on how to get a character right by proportions and look. But the outfits are a bit lacking, you have to agree. I'm sure other female Omniverse fans would agree with me on it being a bit sexist. The Omniverse characters are just a bit strange-looking anyway. I still do prefer the UAF art style.

      I do like Kai's OV outfit, but do scouts usually wear short shorts? It's a bit much. Well, little, actually. See?! Can't get the words out right!

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote:

      I have created a character before--I'm actually writing several Star Wars and Marvel fanfics-- and I know it's difficult on how to get a character right by proportions and look.

      I actually meant that, sometimes, characters almost take on a life of their own - things don't go according to what you intended because the characters deviated from your plan and acted on what they wanted to do (metaphorically speaking, of course), rather than what you wanted them to do.

      Jessanna Stansu wrote:

      But the outfits are a bit lacking, you have to agree.

      Like I said, I do agree. Gwen's skirt is too short. However, that's my opinion, and many girls I've seen dress like that. My opinion applies to them too.

      Jessanna Stansu wrote:

      I'm sure other female Omniverse fans would agree with me on it being a bit sexist.

      That's the thing: like I said, just because something can be seen as sexist doesn't make it so. If someone gets out of someone else's way so as not to collide with them, and one happens to be a man and the other a woman, no matter who made the effort to move, you can always interpret it as sexist. If the man moved, it's because he's weak and women hate men. If the woman moved, it's because of patriarchy and men hating women. It doesn't matter what anyone does; anything and everything can be construed as something it's not.

      Jessanna Stansu wrote:

      I do like Kai's OV outfit, but do scouts usually wear short shorts? It's a bit much. Well, little, actually.

      I can't speak for short shorts, as I haven't seen a scout in years, for whatever reason. I do have a friend who's a scout, but I think it'd be kinda weird if I asked him if he wears short shorts. :P

      Jessanna Stansu wrote:

      See?! Can't get the words out right!

      I understand what you meant. Calm down.

        Loading editor
    • By that logic you think the same thing about Wonder Woman's costume?

        Loading editor
    • QuasimodoBellringer wrote:
      By that logic you think the same thing about Wonder Woman's costume?

      If you're asking me, then yes.

        Loading editor
    • If it was to me, I agree as well. I'm a Marvel fan, don't particularly like DC, but don't get me started on some of the female superheroes' costumes.

        Loading editor
    • I am more of a Marvel fan as well. But I like DC as well. (Ice is my favorite charatcer). Marvel just has so many I like.  Rocket Racoon, Jubilee, Thor, Captain America, Carnage, Venom, Galactus, Wolverine, Captain Marvel (Carol), Deadpool, and my top 3 favorites: Squirrel Girl, Wasp, and Psylocke!!!!

        Loading editor
    • My Marvel faves are Widow, Captain Marvel (Carol), Cap, White Tiger and She-Hulk. Oh, and Skye from SHIELD.

      And now we're a bit off-topic...

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.