FANDOM


  • Choose any 3 most amazing aliens from following;

    spidermpnkey--his web is as strong as steel!

    ghostfreak--he can controll other body and can move objects like gravattack!

    ult humangasour--he is so strong that he can lift waybig easily!

    blitzwolfer--he is too quick and his sonic waves can even lift himself!

    wildwine--he can take over other plants' lives!

    stinkfly--he can fly fast and his goo is very strong!

    brainstorm--he can make mental calculations accurately!

    waybig--he can make a huge storm!

    echo echo--he can outnumber!

    xlr8--he is too fast that anyone can't or hardly see his actions!

    Don't forget to tell reasons!

      Loading editor
    • For Echo Echo, why don't you do Ditto? You say he can outnumber, but so can Ditto.

        Loading editor
    • Hmngasaurr wrote:
      Choose any 3 most amazing aliens from following;

      spidermpnkey--his web is as strong as steel!

      ghostfreak--he can controll other body and can move objects like gravattack!

      ult humongasaur--he is so strong that he can lift way big easily!

      blitzwolfer--he is too quick and his sonic waves can even lift himself!

      wildvine--he can take over other plants' lives!

      stinkfly--he can fly fast and his goo is very strong!

      brainstorm--he can make mental calculations accurately!(Galvans do it better!!!)

      way big--he can make a huge storm!(Correction:He may be able to do this.He's never done it before. But where's the part about him being able to fire cosmic rays)

      echo echo--he can create exact duplicates of himself,not linked to the same mindstream like Ditto.He can also do ultrasonic screams.

      xlr8--he can run over 300 miles per second.

      Don't forget to tell reasons!


        Loading editor
    • Staro120 wrote:
      Hmngasaurr wrote:
      Choose any 3 most amazing aliens from following;

      spidermpnkey--his web is as strong as steel!

      ghostfreak--he can controll other body and can move objects like gravattack!

      ult humongasaur--he is so strong that he can lift way big easily!

      blitzwolfer--he is too quick and his sonic waves can even lift himself!

      wildvine--he can take over other plants' lives!

      stinkfly--he can fly fast and his goo is very strong!

      brainstorm--he can make mental calculations accurately!(Galvans do it better!!!)

      way big--he can make a huge storm!(Correction:He may be able to do this.He's never done it before. But where's the part about him being able to fire cosmic rays)

      echo echo--he can create exact duplicates of himself,not linked to the same mindstream like Ditto.He can also do ultrasonic screams.

      xlr8--he can run over 300 miles per second.

      Don't forget to tell reasons!


      Just a few minor corrections and feedback.

        Loading editor
    • Inferno999 wrote:
      For Echo Echo, why don't you do Ditto? You say he can outnumber, but so can Ditto.


      Reason is told by @staro and thanks @staro.You people didn't answered.

        Loading editor
    • why cant rath be in this list

        Loading editor
    • Ultimatewrath wrote:
      why cant rath be in this list


      how is he amazing?he's just muscular

        Loading editor
    • hes hilarious with his temper and anger

        Loading editor
    • ult umongasaur  becuse eugene said that vaxasaurians can pick a tokustar and if ult umungasaur picks a tokustar he can even throw on ground 

        Loading editor
    • XLR8 because he is super fast Waybig because he is Waybig and Ghostfreak because he can go into people Bodys 

        Loading editor
    • im just going with ult humungasaur

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.