FANDOM


  • Cokedragon
    Cokedragon closed this thread because:
    Answer: Stinkfly (confirmation: And Then There Was Ben, Big Bug)
    14:19, October 7, 2014

    I wonder who Big Bug might be a rename of. It may be the insect-like aliens or Upgrade (because bugs are technological terms for problems in a system) X = Not him.

    I though it could be Ball Weevil (X), Stinkfly, Eatle (as suggested from SRPGodzilla), Big Chill, Nanomech, Upgrade (as Ezio111), or Crashopper.


    It was Stinkfly! (Could an admin close this thread?)

      Loading editor
    • I'm sure it will be Stinkfly if not a new alien.

        Loading editor
    • I'll bet it's Eatle.

        Loading editor
    • Big Chill for sure.

        Loading editor
    • Big Chill , it has to be,

        Loading editor
    • It's definitely not Nanomech. Hence the name, Big Bug. I think it's big chill.

        Loading editor
    • Stinkfly

        Loading editor
    • I know it isn't Nanomech I put it their because Ben 23 might call him Big Bug to scare people XD

        Loading editor
    • brainstorm

        Loading editor
    • How could it be Brainstom? He isn't even Bug-Like.

        Loading editor
    • He is very big,he has bugs like legs,when he open his plates his brain looks very creepy like bugs and his body(not face)looks like bug a little,especialy in AF and UA.

        Loading editor
    • How about Upgrade ?

        Loading editor
    • He is not a big bug.

        Loading editor
    • Ezio111 wrote:
      How about Upgrade ?

      Upgrade, yea right! :D

        Loading editor
    • Hmngasaurr wrote:
      He is very big,he has bugs like legs,when he open his plates his brain looks very creepy like bugs and his body(not face)looks like bug a little,especialy in AF and UA.

      He is an arthropod, that doesn't mean that he is a bug.

        Loading editor
    • I know he is a crusctacean like but what about reasons I stated?

        Loading editor
    • He is a crustacean as said before and he isn't a bug and he doesn't Even resemble One. 

        Loading editor
    • Hmngasaurr wrote:
      I know he is a crusctacean like but what about reasons I stated?

      Not all bugs are creepy (that is just opinion), he has crab like legs and his body doesn't look like a bug. So ultimately he is more of a crustacean.

        Loading editor
    • Kornfan666 wrote:
      Ezio111 wrote:
      How about Upgrade ?
      Upgrade, yea right! :D

      Hello don't you know what means bug ?

        Loading editor
    • Ezio111 wrote:
      Kornfan666 wrote:
      Ezio111 wrote:
      How about Upgrade ?
      Upgrade, yea right! :D
      Hello don't you know what means bug ?

      Yea, you mean bug like a computer glitch, but Ben 23 most sertantly wouldn't name Upgrade Big Bug. It's clearly a name for an insect-like alien, rather being used as a glitch-"Bug" for a mechanic alien.

        Loading editor
    • It's probably Stinkfly. If Dimension 23's history is anything like the mainstream universe, then Stinkfly was one of Ben 23's first aliens, and the most likely to get that name.

        Loading editor
    • The Nth Doctor wrote:
      It's probably Stinkfly. If Dimension 23's history is anything like the mainstream universe, then Stinkfly was one of Ben 23's first aliens, and the most likely to get that name.

      Either Stinfly or Big Chill.

        Loading editor
    • Kornfan666 wrote:
      Ezio111 wrote:
      Kornfan666 wrote:
      Ezio111 wrote:
      How about Upgrade ?
      Upgrade, yea right! :D
      Hello don't you know what means bug ?
      Yea, you mean bug like a computer glitch, but Ben 23 most sertantly wouldn't name Upgrade Big Bug. It's clearly a name for an insect-like alien, rather being used as a glitch-"Bug" for a mechanic alien.

      We will see

        Loading editor
    • Ezio111 wrote:
      Kornfan666 wrote:
      Ezio111 wrote:
      Kornfan666 wrote:
      Ezio111 wrote:
      How about Upgrade ?
      Upgrade, yea right! :D
      Hello don't you know what means bug ?
      Yea, you mean bug like a computer glitch, but Ben 23 most sertantly wouldn't name Upgrade Big Bug. It's clearly a name for an insect-like alien, rather being used as a glitch-"Bug" for a mechanic alien.
      We will see

      As I said "Either Stinfly or Big Chill".

        Loading editor
    • Kornfan666 wrote:
      Ezio111 wrote:
      Kornfan666 wrote:
      Ezio111 wrote:
      Kornfan666 wrote:
      Ezio111 wrote:
      How about Upgrade ?
      Upgrade, yea right! :D
      Hello don't you know what means bug ?
      Yea, you mean bug like a computer glitch, but Ben 23 most sertantly wouldn't name Upgrade Big Bug. It's clearly a name for an insect-like alien, rather being used as a glitch-"Bug" for a mechanic alien.
      We will see
      As I said "Either Stinfly or Big Chill".

      As i said Upgrade

        Loading editor
    • Now that I think about it, Big Bug might be a name for Upgrade. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

        Loading editor
    • I think it's tottally Stinkfly

        Loading editor
    • Ezio111 wrote:
      Kornfan666 wrote:
      Ezio111 wrote:
      Kornfan666 wrote:
      Ezio111 wrote:
      Kornfan666 wrote:
      Ezio111 wrote:
      How about Upgrade ?
      Upgrade, yea right! :D
      Hello don't you know what means bug ?
      Yea, you mean bug like a computer glitch, but Ben 23 most sertantly wouldn't name Upgrade Big Bug. It's clearly a name for an insect-like alien, rather being used as a glitch-"Bug" for a mechanic alien.
      We will see
      As I said "Either Stinfly or Big Chill".
      As i said Upgrade

      Actually, Galvanic Mechamorphs can have animal like bodies so there could be a chance. I say it's either Upgrade or Stinkfly.

        Loading editor
    • Now that I think about it Big Chill makes so much sense but I'm still gonna go with Stinkfly.

        Loading editor
    • Big Chill will most likely have a moth or ice related name, I doubt Ben 23 would just name him "Big Bug".

        Loading editor
    • Dilluscus wrote:
      Big Chill will most likely have a moth or ice related name, I doubt Ben 23 would just name him "Big Bug".

      Mabey Stinkfly...

        Loading editor
    • it most likely is stinkfly because out of all bens aliens he looks the most like a bug

        Loading editor
    • I'm pretty sure it's Stinkfly. While Ben has other aliens that look like bugs, Stinkfly is the most similar.

        Loading editor
    • I say Stinkfly!

        Loading editor
    • Ultimatewrath wrote:
      it most likely is stinkfly because out of all bens aliens he looks the most like a bug


      Yep, it's true. Outof all the bug aleins, he was the buggest. The original bug of them all. I could be Upgarde but Stinkfly stills have a chance. At least til he's introduced that is.

        Loading editor
    • Ultimatewrath wrote:
      it most likely is stinkfly because out of all bens aliens he looks the most like a bug

      Actually Ball Weevil looks most like a bug, but you got a point since Ball Weevil isn'y big at all.

        Loading editor
    • It is probably Stinkfly or a new alien.

        Loading editor
    • when i first heard this i was like "big bug is so stinkfly

        Loading editor
    • same.

        Loading editor
    • when i first heard people say nanaomech i said If you search up small in the internet, nanomech would be famous

        Loading editor
    • I think Stinkfly

        Loading editor
    • stinkfly cannot be big bug because it isn't big.Big chill can be a bug because its omniverse appearance is more like bug than a moth,also it has 'big' in its name but however there would be something relating to ice in its name so its not.Ball weevil is more like bug but again its not big.I think 'bug' represent him while 'big' represent big balls he create.

        Loading editor
    • Hmngasaurr wrote:
      stinkfly cannot be big bug because it isn't big.Big chill can be a bug because its omniverse appearance is more like bug than a moth,also it has 'big' in its name but however there would be something relating to ice in its name so its not.Ball weevil is more like bug but again its not big.I think 'bug' represent him while 'big' represent big balls he create.

      The point is not that Stinkfly is big relative to other aliens, but relative to bugs. The largest bug I know of (extinct now) measured one meter from wing to wing. It was enormous, yet Stinfkly is even bigger.

        Loading editor
    • Its about aliens.Word big don't fit in saying stinkfly is big.If big is used than it must be something bulky like bigchill.Ofcourse extinct animals are bigger e.g mammoth.

        Loading editor
    • Hmngasaurr wrote:
      stinkfly cannot be big bug because it isn't big.Big chill can be a bug because its omniverse appearance is more like bug than a moth,also it has 'big' in its name but however there would be something relating to ice in its name so its not.Ball weevil is more like bug but again its not big.I think 'bug' represent him while 'big' represent big balls he create.

      Actually you are incorrect. Ben 23 might think the bug alien isbig. But really isn't.

        Loading editor
    • how do you know?

        Loading editor
    • I am speculating like you.

        Loading editor
    • according to your speculation I am not as wrong.

        Loading editor
    • No you are just speculating. I am just listing the possible aliens. And according to my speculation anything is possible so you are wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Actually Stinkfly is the biggest bug in Ben's arsenal. Big Chill would get either A moth or ice related name.

        Loading editor
    • In fact I don't supported any alien.More people were supporting stinkfly so I stated about other aliens i.e ball weevil and bigchill. Stinkfly also stand a chance.

        Loading editor
    • Ben10fan3 wrote:
      No you are just speculating. I am just listing the possible aliens. And according to my speculation anything is possible so you are wrong.

      I don't understand

        Loading editor
    • Ben10fan3 wrote:
      Hmngasaurr wrote:
      stinkfly cannot be big bug because it isn't big.Big chill can be a bug because its omniverse appearance is more like bug than a moth,also it has 'big' in its name but however there would be something relating to ice in its name so its not.Ball weevil is more like bug but again its not big.I think 'bug' represent him while 'big' represent big balls he create.
      Actually you are incorrect. Ben 23 might think the bug alien isbig. But really isn't.

      Read my comment.

        Loading editor
    • it is most likely stinkfly, but it could be big chill as well it could either of those 2 but most likely stinkfly. ben 23 names his aliens after there powers in an obvious way and after there appearence in an obvious way, he probably already has stinkfly unlocked and stinkfly is himself a big bug, it may be possible that its big chill and its more likely stinkfly.

        Loading editor
    • I think it is Stinkfly. I agree that Big Chill will have an ice name, or a reference to being a moth. And although I don't think it is it, Crashhopper is pretty big, and is taller than Stinkfly.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah probably Stinkfly, runner-up would probably Big Chill, then wait... You guys forgot about Eatle! They made him bug-like and big, probably as big as Big Chill!

        Loading editor
    • I asked Derrick but he ignored the question so we will have to wait.

        Loading editor
    • Stinkfly

        Loading editor
    • Big Chill is not a bug. Uprgrade is not a bug. Nanomech is not a bug. Stinkfly doesn't seem to be a bug.

      It could be Eatle (though even he is not a 'bug') or Ball Weevil (but he is small, but bigger than a bug) or Crashopper (though he is a grasshopper)

        Loading editor
    • Ultimates wrote:
      Big Chill is not a bug.

      Uprgrade is not a bug. Nanomech is not a bug. Stinkfly doesn't seem to be a bug.

      It could be Eatle (though even he is not a 'bug') or Ball Weevil (but he is small, but bigger than a bug) or Crashopper (though he is a grasshopper)


      If you want to be that specific none of them are bugs. They use the word Bug because it sounds good. Just like Diamondhead's head isn't diamond either, it's just a name.

        Loading editor
    • Ultimates wrote:
      Big Chill is not a bug.

      Uprgrade is not a bug. Nanomech is not a bug. Stinkfly doesn't seem to be a bug.

      It could be Eatle (though even he is not a 'bug') or Ball Weevil (but he is small, but bigger than a bug) or Crashopper (though he is a grasshopper)

      I'm not saying it's Upgrade but the name Big Bug could be based off a computer bug.

        Loading editor
    • Still, if it's a computer bug why would he call it big? It has to be an actual insectoid alien.

        Loading editor
    • Dinojungle wrote:
      Ezio111 wrote:
      Kornfan666 wrote:
      Ezio111 wrote:
      Kornfan666 wrote:
      Ezio111 wrote:
      Kornfan666 wrote:
      Ezio111 wrote:
      How about Upgrade ?
      Upgrade, yea right! :D
      Hello don't you know what means bug ?
      Yea, you mean bug like a computer glitch, but Ben 23 most sertantly wouldn't name Upgrade Big Bug. It's clearly a name for an insect-like alien, rather being used as a glitch-"Bug" for a mechanic alien.
      We will see
      As I said "Either Stinfly or Big Chill".
      As i said Upgrade
      Actually, Galvanic Mechamorphs can have animal like bodies so there could be a chance. I say it's either Upgrade or Stinkfly.

      True, but remember that all of Ben 23's aliens look like Ben's aliens but are simply a different color, so I doubt that it is Upgrade. Ben 23's Upgrade (if he ever gets it) will be a humanoid body like Ben's. Also, why would Upgrade ever need to control a computer instead of some other form of machinery? I also do not think it will be Big Chill simply because of the name. The names of Ben 23's aliens are super different from Ben's on purpose, so he wouldn't use a name that close to Big Chill, Nanomech=no, for obvious reasons. Ball Weevil is no for the same reasons, unless you want to count that his "ball" can get really big. I still don't think it will be him. Eatle I doubt, because it would be a name that refers to his ability which Ben 23 would choose, like Ben. That is also why I think it will not be Brainstorm. Stinkfly has not been used since "Malefactor" by Ben, so I do not think he will return just to be used by Ben 23. Crashhopper is taller than Stinkfly, tall in comparison to grasshoppers, and when he jumps he can get a lot of air. That doesn't really, help, but it's as close as I can think of. I don't think it will be any of Ben's bigger aliens because they aren't bug-like, so I still say Crashhopper unless...

      Has anyone considered that "Big Bug" is a working title or a prank-name?

        Loading editor
    • Stinkfly or Big Chill or... Atomix (?

        Loading editor
    • I highly doubt it's Atomix. I mean...come on.

        Loading editor
    • Dilluscus wrote:
      I highly doubt it's Atomix. I mean...come on.


      He/she said that because Atomix's first words were I'm no bug, I'm... in the show.

        Loading editor
    • Oneofthosedf wrote:
      Dilluscus wrote:
      I highly doubt it's Atomix. I mean...come on.

      He/she said that because Atomix's first words were I'm no bug, I'm... in the show.


      Did you even read my comment? If it was Atomix, Ben 23 would have named it something else, in regards to his ability. Just because he said "I'm no bug" and the fact that he's big does not prove anything.

        Loading editor
    • Yes that's right.

        Loading editor
    • Ben 1,000,911 wrote:
      Oneofthosedf wrote:
      Dilluscus wrote:
      I highly doubt it's Atomix. I mean...come on.

      He/she said that because Atomix's first words were I'm no bug, I'm... in the show.

      Did you even read my comment? If it was Atomix, Ben 23 would have named it something else, in regards to his ability. Just because he said "I'm no bug" and the fact that he's big does not prove anything.

      Well you added non-facts on Crashopper's species.

        Loading editor
    • Ben10fan3 wrote:
      Ben 1,000,911 wrote:
      Oneofthosedf wrote:
      Dilluscus wrote:
      I highly doubt it's Atomix. I mean...come on.

      He/she said that because Atomix's first words were I'm no bug, I'm... in the show.

      Did you even read my comment? If it was Atomix, Ben 23 would have named it something else, in regards to his ability. Just because he said "I'm no bug" and the fact that he's big does not prove anything.
      Well you added non-facts on Crashopper's species.

      Yes, I apoligize

      My explanation is on my wall

      And what does that have to do with the fact that it isn't Atomix

        Loading editor
    • Its alright you do not have to apologize to me.

        Loading editor
    • Ben 1,000,911 wrote:
      Oneofthosedf wrote:
      Dilluscus wrote:
      I highly doubt it's Atomix. I mean...come on.

      He/she said that because Atomix's first words were I'm no bug, I'm... in the show.

      Did you even read my comment? If it was Atomix, Ben 23 would have named it something else, in regards to his ability. Just because he said "I'm no bug" and the fact that he's big does not prove anything.


      And you read my comment? I didn't say it was Atomix. It is obviously not Atomix. I just told him why he/she said it could be Atomix. Also, I wasn't talking to you, so I didn't need to read your comment.

        Loading editor
    • How did you know she meant that specifically?

      Also, I read other people's comments before I post my own in case it had already been said.

        Loading editor
    • That's the only logical explanation. If she thinks Atomix looks like a bug, I just can't...

      Your comment had nothing to do with Atomix, so why would I read it? I was answering to her comment.

        Loading editor
    • Oneofthosedf wrote:

      Ultimates wrote:
      Big Chill is not a bug.

      Uprgrade is not a bug.
      Nanomech is not a bug.
      Stinkfly doesn't seem to be a bug.
      It could be Eatle (though even he is not a 'bug') or Ball Weevil (but he is small, but bigger than a bug) or Crashopper (though he is a grasshopper)


      If you want to be that specific none of them are bugs. They use the word Bug because it sounds good. Just like Diamondhead's head isn't diamond either, it's just a name.

      First, if you name any alien it should be matching with the name atleast (Forget Portaler). Diamondhead was named so because he was crystal-like (ie Diamond-like) and the 'head' was for emphasis. So is Ben 23 names a guy Big-Bug he is should look like a bug, or an bug-like-insect (not a fly like Nanomech) and big (atleast bigger than normal <whichever insect it is based on>). Second, I considered Eatle, Ball Weevil and Crashopper as Big-Bug because they are based on bug-like-insects. Big Chill is not bug-like. Upgrade is not bug-like (come on, Ben 23 would name him Technomerge or something.). Nanomech as I earlier said is a fly and Atomix.... Seriously? Atomix is no bug(or bug-like). Ben 23 would have named him Energy Man.

      I would go for Crashopper for Big-Bug.

        Loading editor
    • I think Crashhopper would be named either for his ability or grasshopper-like appearance, or both.

        Loading editor
    • Stinkfly or Big Chill or Crashhooper

        Loading editor
    • Derrick hinted that it's not Ball Weevil. (I never thought it was, just telling those who did)

        Loading editor
    • STINK FLY because

      1 he looks like a bug 

      2 hes big have you compered the size of him with gwen when he first appered!

        Loading editor
    • ^ maybe

        Loading editor
    • Zelta mega wrote:
      STINK FLY because

      1 he looks like a bug 

      2 hes big have you compered the size of him with gwen when he first appered!


      No

      There are other bug-like aliens Ben has that are bigger

      Example: CRASHHOPPER

      (he's a grasshopper, but who cares?)

        Loading editor
    • If its from ben 23 then he can chose 23 aliens at a time and becuse crash hopper came ages after with real ben and stink fly was one of the originals.

        Loading editor
    • Zelta mega wrote:
      If its from ben 23 then he can chose 23 aliens at a time and becuse crash hopper came ages after with real ben and stink fly was one of the originals.


      It doesn't work like that. He has the original Omnitrix and never lost it, unlike Ben. For example, he doesn't have Rath because it was unlocked by Tiffin, but he could unlock more aliens, he had more than 3 years for it.

        Loading editor
    • ^

        Loading editor
    • Oneofthosedf wrote:
      Zelta mega wrote:
      If its from ben 23 then he can chose 23 aliens at a time and becuse crash hopper came ages after with real ben and stink fly was one of the originals.

      It doesn't work like that. He has the original Omnitrix and never lost it, unlike Ben. For example, he doesn't have Rath because it was unlocked by Tiffin, but he could unlock more aliens, he had more than 3 years for it.

      Exactly. For instance, Ben 23 has Shocksquatch.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, Shocksquatch was unlocked in Heroes Unite.

        Loading editor
    • i think big bug is spongebob squarepants

        Loading editor
    • Killaboy4000 wrote:
      i think big bug is spongebob squarepants

      ...

      We all should have thought of it sooner

        Loading editor
    • (facepalm).

        Loading editor
    • lol

        Loading editor
    • Ben 1,000,911 wrote:

      Killaboy4000 wrote:
      i think big bug is spongebob squarepants

      ...

      We all should have thought of it sooner

      Of course it's Sponge BoB DUH!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • TheOmnitrixWeilder wrote:

      Ben 1,000,911 wrote:

      Killaboy4000 wrote:
      i think big bug is spongebob squarepants
      ...

      We all should have thought of it sooner

      Of course it's Sponge BoB DUH!!!!!

      What are you talking about?

        Loading editor
    • Dinojungle wrote:
      TheOmnitrixWeilder wrote:

      Ben 1,000,911 wrote:


      Killaboy4000 wrote:
      i think big bug is spongebob squarepants
      ...

      We all should have thought of it sooner

      Of course it's Sponge BoB DUH!!!!!
      What are you talking about?

      it's a joke

        Loading editor
    • OK :)

        Loading editor
    • Killaboy4000 wrote:
      Dinojungle wrote:
      TheOmnitrixWeilder wrote:

      Ben 1,000,911 wrote:


      Killaboy4000 wrote:
      i think big bug is spongebob squarepants
      ...
      We all should have thought of it sooner
      Of course it's Sponge BoB DUH!!!!!
      What are you talking about?
      it's a joke

      Yeah, we know.

        Loading editor
    • I was being sarcastic.

        Loading editor
    • eatle

        Loading editor
    • Gravattack 11 wrote:
      eatle

      No.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe

        Loading editor
    • But no.

        Loading editor
    • Either Eatle, Stinkyfly or Big Chill. Probably Eatle...

        Loading editor
    • Ben 1,000,911 wrote:
      But no.

      Gravattack11 can have his opinions too, sir.

        Loading editor
    • Ben10fan3 wrote:
      Ben 1,000,911 wrote:
      But no.
      Gravattack11 can have his opinions too, sir.

      ...let's not do this again, sir.

        Loading editor
    • I bet it is Eatle or Ball Weevil. Stinkfly is a possibility as well.

        Loading editor
    • Ben 1,000,911 wrote:
      Ben10fan3 wrote:
      Ben 1,000,911 wrote:
      But no.
      Gravattack11 can have his opinions too, sir.
      ...let's not do this again, sir.

      He can have his own opinions.

        Loading editor
    • Ben10fan3 wrote:
      Ben 1,000,911 wrote:
      Ben10fan3 wrote:
      Ben 1,000,911 wrote:
      But no.
      Gravattack11 can have his opinions too, sir.
      ...let's not do this again, sir.
      He can have his own opinions.

      ... i'm not saying he can't, i'm saying how about we don't have an argument

        Loading editor
    • Stinkfly is Big Bug without a doubt. Big Chill will probably be something like Moth Man, Ball Weevil could be Spit Tick, and Upgrade could be Mech-Man. Ben 23 doesn't seem to put much though into his names, so I just thought up some really cheesy names.

        Loading editor
    • Doctor Aloysius James Animo wrote:
      Stinkfly is Big Bug without a doubt. Big Chill will probably be something like Moth Man, Ball Weevil could be Spit Tick, and Upgrade could be Mech-Man. Ben 23 doesn't seem to put much though into his names, so I just thought up some really cheesy names.

      stinkfly definetly. and i like the way you made up other names to, my favorite is spit tick.

        Loading editor
      • Ball Weevil isn't big, plus it's not him.
      • Nanomech is the tiniest alien we've seen. 
      • Big Chill will most likely get an ice-related name.
      • I understand where Upgrade came from, but that would be a pretty clever name, something that 23 can't think of.
      • Crashhopper can't be thought of as big. He's pretty tall, but not that big. 
      • Eatle isn't bug-like enough to be called Big Bug, and probably was named for his eating. 
      • Therefore, Big Bug is Stinkfly.
        Loading editor
    • Awesome Betterhero wrote:
      * Ball Weevil isn't big, plus it's not him.
      • Nanomech is the tiniest alien we've seen. 
      • Big Chill will most likely get an ice-related name.
      • I understand where Upgrade came from, but that would be a pretty clever name, something that 23 can't think of.
      • Crashhopper can't be thought of as big. He's pretty tall, but not that big. 
      • Eatle isn't bug-like enough to be called Big Bug, and probably was named for his eating. 
      • Therefore, Big Bug is Stinkfly.

      but doctor aloysius james animo isn't saying that ball weevil is big bug, he's just saying thats the name he came up with for dimension 23.

        Loading editor
    • Kornfan666 wrote:
      Big Chill for sure.

      100% Big Chill

        Loading editor
    • It will not be Stinkfly for he hasn't been used since Malefactor, so they won't revive him in Dimension 23.

        Loading editor
    • Ben 1,000,911 wrote:
      It will not be Stinkfly for he hasn't been used since Malefactor, so they won't revive him in Dimension 23.


      Dude, that's the reason.

      Edit: I got a Lucky Edit badge for this comment. LOL

        Loading editor
    • Ben 1,000,911 wrote:
      It will not be Stinkfly for he hasn't been used since Malefactor, so they won't revive him in Dimension 23.

      i dont mean to sound mean or offend but that doesnt make any sense. Just because stinkfly hasnt been used for a while doesnt mean were not gonna see ben 23 use his version. Why would it matter that we havent seen ben use stinkfly since Malefactor? and why would that mean they would not show ben 23's version?

        Loading editor
    • ^

        Loading editor
    • Ben 1,000,911 wrote:
      It will not be Stinkfly for he hasn't been used since Malefactor, so they won't revive him in Dimension 23.

      that has nothing to do with stinkfly being big bug.

        Loading editor
    • Yes it does, they won't have a design for Stinkfly in Dimension 23 if he hasn't even been used by real Ben in a while.

        Loading editor
    • That still doesnt make sense, they'll just take the stinkfly design and add more blue, just because ben hasnt used an stinkfly for a while doesnt mean there not gonna use a different version for that alien.

        Loading editor
    • Trigger you are right.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, but I mean why would they use Stinkfly compared to someone like Crashhopper who was used more recently and is more popular in Omniverse?

        Loading editor
    • We haven't seen Stinkfly in a while, so this could be the beginning of more appearances. What you're saying is that once that give one alien a break, they shouldn't bring him back, and instead make more appearances of Crashhopper?

        Loading editor
    • No, dont get me wrong. I love Stinkfly and would like to see him more often. I don't think that will happen, in the real dimension or Dimension 23. I'm actually kind of sick of Crashhopper, but he's popular so we'll probably see him a lot more.

        Loading editor
    • But the closest to an actual bug is Stinkfly.

        Loading editor
    • ... but that doesn't mean anything either

        Loading editor
    • Look we all know that ben 23 names his aliens for there obvious appearence and powers, big bug could be stinkfly, eatle, or crashhopper and big chill because there are basically big bugs. We can count out ball weevil because he is not a big bug he would be considered a small bug, so it's anyone of those 4 because they are big bugs. I personally think it's stinkfly but others think its eatle or crashhopper or big chill, we wont know till his debut but we cant just rule out one of the 4 aliens that could be it. Crashhopper may be used alot but that doesnt make him the most popular alien ever, it could be him but as i said we cant rule out the rest of them.

        Loading editor
    • Big Chill is not it because "Big Bug" sounds too close to "Big Chill," so him I think we can at least rule out.

      All Ben 23's aliens sound way off from real Ben's.

        Loading editor
    • Ahem... Not all of them. Eye Guy is the Same in Dimension 23.

        Loading editor
    • We will never know so I am not editing it. Ball Weevil was already said not to be Big Bug.

        Loading editor
    • I am 99.99% sure that Big Bug is Stinkfly.

        Loading editor
    • Same. 

        Loading editor
    • me to

        Loading editor
    • Ben10fan3 wrote:
      Ahem... Not all of them. Eye Guy is the Same in Dimension 23.


      Okay, but that is his whole name, not part of it. And that's also because "Eye Guy" originally got his name from Gwen's nickname, and it's something Ben 23 would name him too.

        Loading editor
    • maybe its a new alien that ben 23 only has,like he got it becouse max is gone or something and the timeline is different

        Loading editor
    • Nope. Derrick said Whampire will be the last new alien introduced in this series.

        Loading editor
    • No!!! I wanted another new alien ):

        Loading editor
    • Oh wait sometimes he tricks us so he doesn't give spoilers.

        Loading editor
    • Definitely Stinkfly. And, seriously, guys, Upgrade!?!?

        Loading editor
    • Bugs are also technological terms so I included him because there is a chance.

        Loading editor
    • Galactus The Devourer wrote: Definitely Stinkfly. And, seriously, guys, Upgrade!?!?

      Upgrade? Are they mad?

        Loading editor
    • Big Bug is definetly Stinkfly.

        Loading editor
    • Madlooney6 wrote:

      Galactus The Devourer wrote: Definitely Stinkfly. And, seriously, guys, Upgrade!?!?

      Upgrade? Are they mad?


      No we aren't I am just including him for reasons I have stated above you quoting.

        Loading editor
    • i think its not rename its new alien

        Loading editor
    • No it is a rename because it is a Ben 23 alien.

        Loading editor
    • It's between Eatle,Crashopper,Big Chill, and Stinkfly. I ruled out Ball Weevil and Nanomech because of size, and Upgrade because I's pretty sure this has to do with insect terminology,not computer. But think about it: It could or could not be Eatle because of his UA structure.Big Chill could be it because of naming puns and coincidences "Big" Chill and "Big" Bug. Crashopper is tall,and obviously based off the grasshopper.While I would classify Stinkfly as "Medium",because he mixes characteristics of various insects,not just one, and in size I'd say he's a medium sized alien. So Eatle,Big Chill,Crashopper, and Stinkfly all have very good points to choose from, and... I Don't Know. :[

        Loading editor
    • It's obviously Crashopper. Or it could be Stinkfly

        Loading editor
    • if it close to ben classic then it mnost likly stinkfly - question is did he start with the same starters as ben 10

        Loading editor
    • You can post that question on another forum post but not here sorry.

        Loading editor
    • it a relevant point - it could be that big bug isnt an alien ben 10 unlocked

        Loading editor
    • We'll find out who the mystery alien is when And Then There Was Ben premiers

        Loading editor
    • My money is on it being Stinkfly.

        Loading editor
    • In an hour and 15 minutes we'll finally see who is behind the name Big Bug. My money is on Stinkfly.


      Ball Weevil - Larger than an average bug, but too small in comparison to Ben's other bug-like aliens to be given the name "Big Bug".


      Big Chill - Yes, he is similar to a large insect, but his most symbolic attribute is his ice abilities, so Big Chill will most likely be given an ice related name.


      Crashhopper - I can't think of a definitive reason as to why he wouldn't be Big Bug, so Crashhopper is understandable.


      Nanomech - Isn't Nanomech smaller than most insects?


      Upgrade - A bug is another term for a virus, so wouldn't this name better fit Malware if he were one of Ben's aliens? The point of Upgrade is to improve machinery to meet his requirements, not to destabilize them.

        Loading editor
    • it ha sgot to be stink fly

        Loading editor
    • Its Stinkfly.

        Loading editor
    • Who else thought "Yes! I was right all along!" when he transformed into Big Bug?

        Loading editor
    • I knew he was going to be Stinkfly.

        Loading editor
    • since it is revealed too be stinkfly we should get an admin too close this thread

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.