FANDOM


  • Superbike10
    Superbike10 closed this thread because:
    Discussion long over
    20:34, June 17, 2014

    I wonder what is this episode about. I was thinking something to do with the Gourmands.

    Attention: The episode aired a while ago.

      Loading editor
    • i think it is an episode about ben and ester ordering food for their first date and something goes wrong or something

        Loading editor
    • i think its about albedo as upchuck and ben as eatle having a eating contest 

        Loading editor
    • juste becaus it has food on the title deosn't realy mean it about upchuck or eatle

        Loading editor
    • I'm Pretty Sure it will contain Upchuck

        Loading editor
    • 78.124.133.226 wrote:
      juste becaus it has food on the title deosn't realy mean it about upchuck or eatle

      no one knows

        Loading editor
    • I'm thinking the samething as Neggeh but, they just fight eachother with the same aliens as listed above ,or Ben gets a new eating alien.

        Loading editor
    • maybe ben and rook will fighting a giant food monster

        Loading editor
    • i hope it has eatle. We havnt seen him that much.

        Loading editor
    • It will mostly contain Upchuck or Eatle

        Loading editor
    • I can see Upchuck and Eatle; maybe even Spitter!

        Loading editor
    • BEN

      Eatle

      Upchuk

      Spitter (first re apparance)

      ALBEDO

      Xlr8

      Upchuk

      BEN 23

      Vomit Men (alternate version: Upchuk;first apparance)

      Speeding Alien (altarnate version: Xlr8;first apparance)

        Loading editor
    • BEN

      ROOK

      COOPER (frist reapprace)

      Ben's dog

      Villans

      Kraab (Frist reapprance)

      Albedo (Frist reapprance)

      Vilgax

      Psyphan

      Seven seven

      eight eight

      six six

      Liam

      Bubble helmet

      Khyber

      Thunderpig

      Tummeyhead

      Fistna

      Eon severvents

      Vilgax drons

      Alien used by ben

      Spitter (frist reapprance)

      Ripjaws (cameo)

      Nanomatch

      Big chill

      XRL8

      Jet ray

      Murk Upchuck (2x)

      Peark Upchuck  (2x)

      Buzzshock

      Brainstrom

      Astrodacyl

      Crashhopper

      Spidermonkey

      Chromastone

      Humngasore

      Eatle (2x)

      Way big

      Alien used by albedo

      Swampfire

      Spitter

      Ripjaws

      Garveattck

      Ampiban

      Water hazerd

      Armadrillo

      Chamalien (frist reapprance)

      Terraspin

      NRG (true from)

      Shocksquch

      Upchuck murk and perk (2x)

      Eatle (2x)

      Eon

      Way big

      Alien x (wanted big chill)

        Loading editor
    • 82.46.142.194 wrote:
      BEN

      ROOK

      COOPER (frist reapprace)

      Ben's dog

      Villans

      Kraab (Frist reapprance)

      Albedo (Frist reapprance)

      Vilgax

      Psyphan

      Seven seven

      eight eight

      six six

      Liam

      Bubble helmet

      Khyber

      Thunderpig

      Tummeyhead

      Fistna

      Eon severvents

      Vilgax drons

      Alien used by ben

      Spitter (frist reapprance)

      Ripjaws (cameo)

      Nanomatch

      Big chill

      XRL8

      Jet ray

      Murk Upchuck (2x)

      Peark Upchuck  (2x)

      Buzzshock

      Brainstrom

      Astrodacyl

      Crashhopper

      Spidermonkey

      Chromastone

      Humngasore

      Eatle (2x)

      Way big

      Alien used by albedo

      Swampfire

      Spitter

      Ripjaws

      Garveattck

      Ampiban

      Water hazerd

      Armadrillo

      Chamalien (frist reapprance)

      Terraspin

      NRG (true from)

      Shocksquch

      Upchuck murk and perk (2x)

      Eatle (2x)

      Eon

      Way big

      Alien x (wanted big chill)

      Make Ben's Dog first reappearance.

        Loading editor
    • Probably Krabb will Return.....

        Loading editor
    • Or maybe the Gourmands will return.

        Loading editor
    • Crashback wrote:
      82.46.142.194 wrote:
      Ben

      Rook

      Cooper (frist reapprace)

      Ben's dog

      Villans

      Kraab (Frist reapprance)

      Albedo (Frist reapprance)

      Vilgax

      Psyphan

      Seven seven

      eight eight

      six six

      Liam

      Bubble helmet

      Khyber

      Thunderpig

      Tummeyhead

      Fistna

      Eon severvents

      Vilgax drons

      Alien used by ben

      Spitter (frist reapprance)

      Ripjaws (cameo)

      Nanomatch

      Big chill

      XRL8

      Jet ray

      Murk Upchuck (2x)

      Peark Upchuck  (2x)

      Buzzshock

      Brainstrom

      Astrodacyl

      Crashhopper

      Spidermonkey

      Chromastone

      Humngasore

      Eatle (2x)

      Way big

      Alien used by albedo

      Swampfire

      Spitter

      Ripjaws

      Garveattck

      Ampiban

      Water hazerd

      Armadrillo

      Chamalien (frist reapprance)

      Terraspin

      NRG (true from)

      Shocksquch

      Upchuck murk and perk (2x)

      Eatle (2x)

      AlbedoEon

      Way big

      Alien x (wanted big chill)

      Make Ben's Dog first reappearance,  Buzzshock first reapparance and Vilgax drones. Debiut AlbedoEon.


        Loading editor
    • Beaverboy777
      Beaverboy777 removed this reply because:
      he swore using the "H" word
      20:27, May 28, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Don't ask us, ask DJW.

        Loading editor
    • i think the  food around the corner arc 4 episode will come albedo

        Loading editor
    • 14.99.102.119 wrote:
      i think the  food around the corner arc 4 episode will come albedo

      No one knows. There are no proof of that.

        Loading editor
    • Good plot- Eatle Vs Nega Eatle (Albeado) and omnitrix glitches abledo's transforming and reverts him into a galvan permantly and deletes his memory of evilness and creating omnitrix proto 2 and goes back to asmuth

        Loading editor
    • 91.186.234.105 wrote:
      i think it is an episode about ben and ester ordering food for their first date and something goes wrong or something

      so there dating?

        Loading editor
    • I see the  omniverse albedo

        Loading editor
    • 14.96.156.233 wrote:
      I see the  omniverse albedo

      i see the omniverse albedo

      i am see the albedo transformation of astrodactyl

        Loading editor
    • BEN

      ROOK

      COOPER (frist reapprace)

      Ben's dog

      Villans

      Kraab (Frist reapprance)

      Albedo (Frist reapprance)

      Vilgax

      Psyphan

      Dr. Psychobos

      Seven seven

      eight eight

      six six

      Liam

      Bubble helmet

      Khyber

      Thunderpig

      Tummeyhead

      Fistna

      Eon severvents

      Vilgax drons

      Alien used by ben

      Spitter (frist reapprance)

      Ripjaws (cameo)

      Squidstrictor (frist reapprance cameo)

      Rocks (frist reapprance cameo)

      Nanomatch (Wanted Shocksquatch)

      Big chill

      XRL8

      Jet ray

      Murk Upchuck (2x)

      Peark Upchuck  (2x)

      Buzzshock

      Brainstrom

      Astrodacyl

      Crashhopper

      Spidermonkey

      Chromastone

      Humngasore

      Eatle (2x)

      Way big

      Alien used by albedo

      Swampfire

      Spitter

      Ripjaws

      Garveattck

      Ampiban

      Water hazerd

      Armadrillo

      Chamalien (frist reapprance)

      Terraspin

      NRG (true from)

      Shocksquch

      Upchuck murk and perk (2x)

      Eatle (2x)

      Eon

      Way big

      Alien x (wanted big chill)

        Loading editor
    •  albedo and albedo aliens albedo as gravattack







      albedo as feedback

      afterwards i will send more bye

        Loading editor
    • [1]0 Kudos [[ ]]A Wikia contributor 82.46.142.205BEN

      ROOK

      COOPER (frist reapprace)

      Ben's dog

      Carile

      Villans

      Kraab (Frist reapprance)

      Albedo (Frist reapprance)

      Vilgax

      Psyphan

      Dr. Psychobos

      Seven seven

      eight eight

      six six

      Liam

      Bubble helmet

      Khyber

      Thunderpig

      Tummeyhead

      Fistna

      Eon severvents

      Vilgax drons

      Alien used by ben

      Spitter (frist reapprance)

      Ripjaws (cameo)

      Squidstrictor (frist reapprance cameo)

      Rocks (frist reapprance cameo)

      Nanomatch (Wanted Shocksquatch)

      Big chill

      XRL8

      Jet ray

      Murk Upchuck (2x)

      Peark Upchuck  (2x)

      Buzzshock

      Brainstrom

      Astrodacyl

      Crashhopper

      Spidermonkey

      Chromastone

      Humngasore

      Eatle (2x)

      Way big

      Alien used by albedo

      Swampfire

      Spitter

      Ripjaws

      Garveattck

      Ampiban

      Water hazerd

      Armadrillo

      Chamalien (frist reapprance)

      Terraspin

      NRG (true from)

      Shocksquch

      Upchuck murk and perk (2x)

      Eatle (2x)

      Eon

      Way big

      Alien x (wanted big chill)

        Loading editor
    • 94.171.222.73 wrote:
      91.186.234.105 wrote:
      i think it is an episode about ben and ester ordering food for their first date and something goes wrong or something
      so there dating?

      DJW said they will have a date episode so i guess

        Loading editor
    • 178.238.187.61 wrote:
      94.171.222.73 wrote:
      91.186.234.105 wrote:
      i think it is an episode about ben and ester ordering food for their first date and something goes wrong or something
      so there dating?
      DJW said they will have a date episode so i guess

      He said it would be episode 51

        Loading editor
    • albedo pictures

      Ultimate albedo saur missle lauch

      Shooting missiles

        Loading editor
    • Feedback Destruction 16
      feedback destriyed in this episode then also feedback have in omnitrix
        Loading editor
    • hey dose that have anything with the subject that we are talking about

        Loading editor
    • ok

        Loading editor
    • Cokedragon
      Cokedragon removed this reply because:
      Spam
      02:31, May 14, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • ok

        Loading editor
    • Well it is of up chuck

        Loading editor
    • yes

        Loading editor
    • I can see Upchuck and Eatle; maybe even Spitter!

      but i hope it has eatle. We havnt seen him that much.

        Loading editor
    • Orion Invictus
      Orion Invictus removed this reply because:
      Spam
      17:34, May 15, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Orion Invictus
      Orion Invictus removed this reply because:
      Spam
      10:14, May 19, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Calm down dude.

        Loading editor
    • shut up you bullfrag who asked you...... no i'm just kiddin sorry if i acted to crazy

        Loading editor
    • After being defeated by Ben one too many times, Zombozo reassembles the Circus Freak Trio, to take him down once and for all. Meanwhile, Grandpa Max sends Ben to pick up some ingrediants, at Mr. Baumann's shop. As easy as it sounds, Zombozo and the Circus Freaks' make this simple task quickly become mission impossible, for Ben Tennyson.

      Characters:

      -Ben Tennyson

      -Max Tennyson

      -Mr. Baumann

      Villains:

      -Zombozo

      -The Circus Freak Trio

      -Acid Breath

      -Frightwig

      -Thumbskull

      Transformations:

      -Big Chill (Cameo)

      -Rath (Cameo)

      -XLR8 (Cameo)

      -Shocksquatch

      -Bloxx

      -Stinkfly

      -Molestache (Accidental transformation; slected alien was Humungousaur)

        Loading editor
    • Do you guys like my idea?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah this looks like real lol. 

        Loading editor
    • COOL!!!!

        Loading editor
    • I think that they go back to Rook's home planet and harvest the crops.

        Loading editor
    • maybe the episodes will come in july or august

        Loading editor
    • no the episodes will come in june,july,or august

        Loading editor
    • How do you know?

        Loading editor
    • this or ben and all aliens became fat

        Loading editor
    • Chercters

      BEN (16 AND 11 YEAR OLD)

      ROOK

      COOPER (Retruns)

      ESTER

      MR SMOTHEY EMPLOY

      GWEN (11 YEAR OLD)

      MAX (PAST AND PRESENT)

      PLUMBERS

      BEN'S DOG (Retruns)

      SEVEN SEVEN (NETRAL AT THE END)

      JUILE (CAMEO)

      HER'VER (CAMEO)

      PIERCE WHEELS (FLASBACK)

      Villans

      VILGAX (past and present)

      PSYPHAN

      KRAAB (Retruns past and present)

      DR PSYCOBOS

      LIAM

      BUBBLE HELMET

      FISTNA

      THUNDERPIG

      TUMMEYHEAD

      SIX SIX (past and present)

      EIGHT EIGHT

      SEVEN SEVEN (Good guy at the end)

      R.E.D.s (retruns)

      Vilgax's drones (retruns past and present)

      SSSPENT (Retruns)

      Aliens by 16 year old ben

      Lodestar (cameo)

      XRL8

      Squidstictor (cameo frist reapprance sence alien force and frist apprance as cartoon)

      Rocks (cameo frist reapprance sence alien force and frist appprance as cartoon)

      Sppiter (cameo retruns)

      Buzzshock (cameo retruns)

      Ripjaws (cameo)

      Nanomatch (cameo wanted humangore)

      Humangsore (2x frist time cameo second time wanted way big)

      Upchuck Murk and perk

      Eatle

      Big chill

      Swampfire

      Crashhoper

      Astrodactyl

      Spidermonkey

      Chromastone

      Way Big

      Aliens by 11 year old ben

      Stinkfly

      XRL8

      WILDMUTT

      FEEDBACK

      FOURARMS

      DIMONDHEAD

      UPGRADE

      GHOSTFREAK

      CLOCKWORK

      ARTIGWANA

      CANNONBOLT

      WAY BIG

      SPELLS

      VORTRESS NEBULAE

      CONTEGO

      TUR-BO

      TEMPESTUS ERECTUM

      TEMPESTUS IMPAETUS

      EVENTS 

      SQUIDSTICOR,ROCKS,SPPITER.BUZZSHOCK MAKE THERE OMNIVERSE UPDATES BY 16 YEAR OLD BEN

      UPGRADE,GHOSTFREAK AND ARTIGWANA MAKE THERE OMNIVERSE UPDATES BY 11 YEAR OLD BEN

      DR PSYCOBOS,VILGAX PSYPHAN, VILGAX GANG AND THE BOUTHY HUNTERS RETRUN

      VILGAX GET THROWN INTO SPACE AGAIN AS WAY BIG BY 11 AND 16 YEAR OLD BEN

      COOPER,BEN'S DOG,SSSPENT,KRAAB (PAST AND PRESENT) SIX SIX (PAST) VILGAX DRONES (PAST AND PRESENT) R.E.D.S AND PIERCE WHEELS(FLASHBACK) MAKE THEIR OMNIVERSE UPDATES

      SEVEN SEVEN GIVES UP EVIL AND GOSE FOR PLUMBER TRANING

      ERRORS

      WHEN XRL8 WAS RUNING AROUND SSSERPENT HIS SHIRT CHAGED CLOUR TO WHITE

      WHEN COOPER WAS LOOKING AT THE KRAAB THE NUBER 3 WAS NOT ON HIS T SHIRT

      WHEN ESTER WAS FIGHTING PSYPHAN HERE STOOKINGS WERE RED INSTADE OF PINK

      WHEN 11 YEAR OLD GWEN WAS PUTING A SHILD OVER HERE SELF IN THAT SCENE HER CAT LOGO WAS NOT ON HERE SHIRT

      Allusion

      When ben WANTED TO GO AND HAVE SOMTHEYES AND CHILL FRISE AND ROOK SAID NOT YET AND BEN SHOUTED DOU! IS JUST LIKE WHEN HOMER FROM THE SIMPSONS  SAYS WHEN HE HAS TO DO SOMETHIG WHAT HE DOSE NOT LIKE TO DO.

      Quotes

      Kraab" the hunter has been the hunted iron man"

      Rook "Shut up sea food face"

      Rook"AND MY NAME IS ROOK"

      TRIVIA

      THE FLASBACK TOOK PLACE BEFORE SHWDOWN PART 1 DUE TO THE POINT WHEN 11 YEAR OLD BEN STILL HAD FEEDBACK IN HIS OMNITRIKS

      SPIDERMONKEY AND CHROMASTONE SHOUTED EHERE NAMES OUT IN THIS EPISODE.

      THIS IS THE FRIST EPISODE OF OMNIVERSE THAT CHROMASTONE AND SWAMPFIRE RESPOKE

      THIS IS THE FRIST EPISODE THAT SPIDERMONKEY COULD FLY WITH OUT USEING HIS WEBS

      So what do you think of my idea

                      

        Loading editor
    • maybe it is like upchuck and eatle escape the omnitrix and ben has to stop them from destroying bellwood
      Burp upchuck perk
        Loading editor
    • 82.46.142.194 wrote:
      Chercters

      BEN (16 AND 11 YEAR OLD)

      ROOK

      COOPER (Retruns)

      ESTER

      MR SMOTHEY EMPLOY

      GWEN (11 YEAR OLD)

      MAX (PAST AND PRESENT)

      PLUMBERS

      BEN'S DOG (Retruns)

      SEVEN SEVEN (NETRAL AT THE END)

      JUILE (CAMEO)

      HER'VER (CAMEO)

      PIERCE WHEELS (FLASBACK)

      Villans

      VILGAX (past and present)

      PSYPHAN

      KRAAB (Retruns past and present)

      DR PSYCOBOS

      LIAM

      BUBBLE HELMET

      FISTNA

      THUNDERPIG

      TUMMEYHEAD

      SIX SIX (past and present)

      EIGHT EIGHT

      SEVEN SEVEN (Good guy at the end)

      R.E.D.s (retruns)

      Vilgax's drones (retruns past and present)

      SSSPENT (Retruns)

      Aliens by 16 year old ben

      Lodestar (cameo)

      XRL8

      Squidstictor (cameo frist reapprance sence alien force and frist apprance as cartoon)

      Rocks (cameo frist reapprance sence alien force and frist appprance as cartoon)

      Sppiter (cameo retruns)

      Buzzshock (cameo retruns)

      Ripjaws (cameo)

      Nanomatch (cameo wanted humangore)

      Humangsore (2x frist time cameo second time wanted way big)

      Upchuck Murk and perk

      Eatle

      Big chill

      Swampfire

      Crashhoper

      Astrodactyl

      Spidermonkey

      Chromastone

      Way Big

      Aliens by 11 year old ben

      Stinkfly

      XRL8

      WILDMUTT

      FEEDBACK

      FOURARMS

      DIMONDHEAD

      UPGRADE

      GHOSTFREAK

      CLOCKWORK

      ARTIGWANA

      CANNONBOLT

      WAY BIG

      SPELLS

      VORTRESS NEBULAE

      CONTEGO

      TUR-BO

      TEMPESTUS ERECTUM

      TEMPESTUS IMPAETUS

      EVENTS 

      SQUIDSTICOR,ROCKS,SPPITER.BUZZSHOCK MAKE THERE OMNIVERSE UPDATES BY 16 YEAR OLD BEN

      UPGRADE,GHOSTFREAK AND ARTIGWANA MAKE THERE OMNIVERSE UPDATES BY 11 YEAR OLD BEN

      DR PSYCOBOS,VILGAX PSYPHAN, VILGAX GANG AND THE BOUTHY HUNTERS RETRUN

      VILGAX GET THROWN INTO SPACE AGAIN AS WAY BIG BY 11 AND 16 YEAR OLD BEN

      COOPER,BEN'S DOG,SSSPENT,KRAAB (PAST AND PRESENT) SIX SIX (PAST) VILGAX DRONES (PAST AND PRESENT) R.E.D.S AND PIERCE WHEELS(FLASHBACK) MAKE THEIR OMNIVERSE UPDATES

      SEVEN SEVEN GIVES UP EVIL AND GOSE FOR PLUMBER TRANING

      ERRORS

      WHEN XRL8 WAS RUNING AROUND SSSERPENT HIS SHIRT CHAGED CLOUR TO WHITE

      WHEN COOPER WAS LOOKING AT THE KRAAB THE NUBER 3 WAS NOT ON HIS T SHIRT

      WHEN ESTER WAS FIGHTING PSYPHAN HERE STOOKINGS WERE RED INSTADE OF PINK

      WHEN 11 YEAR OLD GWEN WAS PUTING A SHILD OVER HERE SELF IN THAT SCENE HER CAT LOGO WAS NOT ON HERE SHIRT

      Allusion

      When ben WANTED TO GO AND HAVE SOMTHEYES AND CHILL FRISE AND ROOK SAID NOT YET AND BEN SHOUTED DOU! IS JUST LIKE WHEN HOMER FROM THE SIMPSONS  SAYS WHEN HE HAS TO DO SOMETHIG WHAT HE DOSE NOT LIKE TO DO.

      Quotes

      Kraab" the hunter has been the hunted iron man"

      Rook "Shut up sea food face"

      Rook"AND MY NAME IS ROOK"

      TRIVIA

      THE FLASBACK TOOK PLACE BEFORE SHWDOWN PART 1 DUE TO THE POINT WHEN 11 YEAR OLD BEN STILL HAD FEEDBACK IN HIS OMNITRIKS

      SPIDERMONKEY AND CHROMASTONE SHOUTED EHERE NAMES OUT IN THIS EPISODE.

      THIS IS THE FRIST EPISODE OF OMNIVERSE THAT CHROMASTONE AND SWAMPFIRE RESPOKE

      THIS IS THE FRIST EPISODE THAT SPIDERMONKEY COULD FLY WITH OUT USEING HIS WEBS

      So what do you think of my idea

                      

      I can't read. Try make your post more nicely without using CAPS Lock. Lol

        Loading editor
    • 82.46.142.194 wrote:
      Chercters

      BEN (16 AND 11 YEAR OLD)

      ROOK

      COOPER (Retruns)

      ESTER

      MR SMOTHEY EMPLOY

      GWEN (11 YEAR OLD)

      MAX (PAST AND PRESENT)

      PLUMBERS

      BEN'S DOG (Retruns)

      SEVEN SEVEN (NETRAL AT THE END)

      JUILE (CAMEO)

      HER'VER (CAMEO)

      PIERCE WHEELS (FLASBACK)

      Villans

      VILGAX (past and present)

      PSYPHAN

      KRAAB (Retruns past and present)

      DR PSYCOBOS

      LIAM

      BUBBLE HELMET

      FISTNA

      THUNDERPIG

      TUMMEYHEAD

      SIX SIX (past and present)

      EIGHT EIGHT

      SEVEN SEVEN (Good guy at the end)

      R.E.D.s (retruns)

      Vilgax's drones (retruns past and present)

      SSSPENT (Retruns)

      Aliens by 16 year old ben

      Lodestar (cameo)

      XRL8

      Squidstictor (cameo frist reapprance sence alien force and frist apprance as cartoon)

      Rocks (cameo frist reapprance sence alien force and frist appprance as cartoon)

      Sppiter (cameo retruns)

      Buzzshock (cameo retruns)

      Ripjaws (cameo)

      Nanomatch (cameo wanted humangore)

      Humangsore (2x frist time cameo second time wanted way big)

      Upchuck Murk and perk

      Eatle

      Big chill

      Swampfire

      Crashhoper

      Astrodactyl

      Spidermonkey

      Chromastone

      Way Big

      Aliens by 11 year old ben

      Stinkfly

      XRL8

      WILDMUTT

      FEEDBACK

      FOURARMS

      DIMONDHEAD

      UPGRADE

      GHOSTFREAK

      CLOCKWORK

      ARTIGWANA

      CANNONBOLT

      WAY BIG

      SPELLS

      VORTRESS NEBULAE

      CONTEGO

      TUR-BO

      TEMPESTUS ERECTUM

      TEMPESTUS IMPAETUS

      EVENTS 

      SQUIDSTICOR,ROCKS,SPPITER.BUZZSHOCK MAKE THERE OMNIVERSE UPDATES BY 16 YEAR OLD BEN

      UPGRADE,GHOSTFREAK AND ARTIGWANA MAKE THERE OMNIVERSE UPDATES BY 11 YEAR OLD BEN

      DR PSYCOBOS,VILGAX PSYPHAN, VILGAX GANG AND THE BOUTHY HUNTERS RETRUN

      VILGAX GET THROWN INTO SPACE AGAIN AS WAY BIG BY 11 AND 16 YEAR OLD BEN

      COOPER,BEN'S DOG,SSSPENT,KRAAB (PAST AND PRESENT) SIX SIX (PAST) VILGAX DRONES (PAST AND PRESENT) R.E.D.S AND PIERCE WHEELS(FLASHBACK) MAKE THEIR OMNIVERSE UPDATES

      SEVEN SEVEN GIVES UP EVIL AND GOSE FOR PLUMBER TRANING

      ERRORS

      WHEN XRL8 WAS RUNING AROUND SSSERPENT HIS SHIRT CHAGED CLOUR TO WHITE

      WHEN COOPER WAS LOOKING AT THE KRAAB THE NUBER 3 WAS NOT ON HIS T SHIRT

      WHEN ESTER WAS FIGHTING PSYPHAN HERE STOOKINGS WERE RED INSTADE OF PINK

      WHEN 11 YEAR OLD GWEN WAS PUTING A SHILD OVER HERE SELF IN THAT SCENE HER CAT LOGO WAS NOT ON HERE SHIRT

      Allusion

      When ben WANTED TO GO AND HAVE SOMTHEYES AND CHILL FRISE AND ROOK SAID NOT YET AND BEN SHOUTED DOU! IS JUST LIKE WHEN HOMER FROM THE SIMPSONS  SAYS WHEN HE HAS TO DO SOMETHIG WHAT HE DOSE NOT LIKE TO DO.

      Quotes

      Kraab" the hunter has been the hunted iron man"

      Rook "Shut up sea food face"

      Rook"AND MY NAME IS ROOK"

      TRIVIA

      THE FLASBACK TOOK PLACE BEFORE SHWDOWN PART 1 DUE TO THE POINT WHEN 11 YEAR OLD BEN STILL HAD FEEDBACK IN HIS OMNITRIKS

      SPIDERMONKEY AND CHROMASTONE SHOUTED EHERE NAMES OUT IN THIS EPISODE.

      THIS IS THE FRIST EPISODE OF OMNIVERSE THAT CHROMASTONE AND SWAMPFIRE RESPOKE

      THIS IS THE FRIST EPISODE THAT SPIDERMONKEY COULD FLY WITH OUT USEING HIS WEBS

      So what do you think of my idea

                      

      You need to learn better English.

        Loading editor
    • yes

        Loading editor
    • That goes for you too, Mohamedaufin.

        Loading editor
    • hey crashback

      yu is not my friend

        Loading editor
    • My idea is Upchuck escapes from the watch

        Loading editor
    • no

        Loading editor
    • Chandugb wrote:
      My idea is Upchuck escapes from the watch

      Most probably not that.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe this is when Albedo returns. Maybe Ben becomes Murk Upchuck and Albedo becomes Perk Upchuck and something goes wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe it has Ben 23 and Mr gyro food duh

        Loading editor
    • Maybe Ben alien locks himselves as Upcuck or Eatle

        Loading editor
    • no

        Loading editor
    • How would you know that?

        Loading editor
    • whuen ben huas to buy ingrrediants

        Loading editor
    • no

        Loading editor
    • 82.46.142.194 wrote: BEN

      ROOK

      COOPER (frist reapprace)

      Ben's dog

      Villans

      Kraab (Frist reapprance)

      Albedo (Frist reapprance)

      Vilgax

      Psyphan

      Seven seven

      eight eight

      six six

      Liam

      Bubble helmet

      Khyber

      Thunderpig

      Tummeyhead

      Fistna

      Eon severvents

      Vilgax drons

      Alien used by ben

      Spitter (frist reapprance)

      Ripjaws (cameo)

      Nanomatch

      Big chill

      XRL8

      Jet ray

      Murk Upchuck (2x)

      Peark Upchuck  (2x)

      Buzzshock

      Brainstrom

      Astrodacyl

      Crashhopper

      Spidermonkey

      Chromastone

      Humngasore

      Eatle (2x)

      Way big

      Alien used by albedo

      Swampfire

      Spitter

      Ripjaws

      Garveattck

      Ampiban

      Water hazerd

      Armadrillo

      Chamalien (frist reapprance)

      Terraspin

      NRG (true from)

      Shocksquch

      Upchuck murk and perk (2x)

      Eatle (2x)

      Eon

      Way big

      Alien x (wanted big chill)

      this is amazing.....ly stupid

        Loading editor
    • I mean what's up with your choice of villains, it's just ridiculous

        Loading editor
    • 82.46.142.194 wrote: Chercters

      BEN (16 AND 11 YEAR OLD)

      ROOK

      COOPER (Retruns)

      ESTER

      MR SMOTHEY EMPLOY

      GWEN (11 YEAR OLD)

      MAX (PAST AND PRESENT)

      PLUMBERS

      BEN'S DOG (Retruns)

      SEVEN SEVEN (NETRAL AT THE END)

      JUILE (CAMEO)

      HER'VER (CAMEO)

      PIERCE WHEELS (FLASBACK)

      Villans

      VILGAX (past and present)

      PSYPHAN

      KRAAB (Retruns past and present)

      DR PSYCOBOS

      LIAM

      BUBBLE HELMET

      FISTNA

      THUNDERPIG

      TUMMEYHEAD

      SIX SIX (past and present)

      EIGHT EIGHT

      SEVEN SEVEN (Good guy at the end)

      R.E.D.s (retruns)

      Vilgax's drones (retruns past and present)

      SSSPENT (Retruns)

      Aliens by 16 year old ben

      Lodestar (cameo)

      XRL8

      Squidstictor (cameo frist reapprance sence alien force and frist apprance as cartoon)

      Rocks (cameo frist reapprance sence alien force and frist appprance as cartoon)

      Sppiter (cameo retruns)

      Buzzshock (cameo retruns)

      Ripjaws (cameo)

      Nanomatch (cameo wanted humangore)

      Humangsore (2x frist time cameo second time wanted way big)

      Upchuck Murk and perk

      Eatle

      Big chill

      Swampfire

      Crashhoper

      Astrodactyl

      Spidermonkey

      Chromastone

      Way Big

      Aliens by 11 year old ben

      Stinkfly

      XRL8

      WILDMUTT

      FEEDBACK

      FOURARMS

      DIMONDHEAD

      UPGRADE

      GHOSTFREAK

      CLOCKWORK

      ARTIGWANA

      CANNONBOLT

      WAY BIG

      SPELLS

      VORTRESS NEBULAE

      CONTEGO

      TUR-BO

      TEMPESTUS ERECTUM

      TEMPESTUS IMPAETUS

      EVENTS 

      SQUIDSTICOR,ROCKS,SPPITER.BUZZSHOCK MAKE THERE OMNIVERSE UPDATES BY 16 YEAR OLD BEN

      UPGRADE,GHOSTFREAK AND ARTIGWANA MAKE THERE OMNIVERSE UPDATES BY 11 YEAR OLD BEN

      DR PSYCOBOS,VILGAX PSYPHAN, VILGAX GANG AND THE BOUTHY HUNTERS RETRUN

      VILGAX GET THROWN INTO SPACE AGAIN AS WAY BIG BY 11 AND 16 YEAR OLD BEN

      COOPER,BEN'S DOG,SSSPENT,KRAAB (PAST AND PRESENT) SIX SIX (PAST) VILGAX DRONES (PAST AND PRESENT) R.E.D.S AND PIERCE WHEELS(FLASHBACK) MAKE THEIR OMNIVERSE UPDATES

      SEVEN SEVEN GIVES UP EVIL AND GOSE FOR PLUMBER TRANING

      ERRORS

      WHEN XRL8 WAS RUNING AROUND SSSERPENT HIS SHIRT CHAGED CLOUR TO WHITE

      WHEN COOPER WAS LOOKING AT THE KRAAB THE NUBER 3 WAS NOT ON HIS T SHIRT

      WHEN ESTER WAS FIGHTING PSYPHAN HERE STOOKINGS WERE RED INSTADE OF PINK

      WHEN 11 YEAR OLD GWEN WAS PUTING A SHILD OVER HERE SELF IN THAT SCENE HER CAT LOGO WAS NOT ON HERE SHIRT

      Allusion

      When ben WANTED TO GO AND HAVE SOMTHEYES AND CHILL FRISE AND ROOK SAID NOT YET AND BEN SHOUTED DOU! IS JUST LIKE WHEN HOMER FROM THE SIMPSONS  SAYS WHEN HE HAS TO DO SOMETHIG WHAT HE DOSE NOT LIKE TO DO.

      Quotes

      Kraab" the hunter has been the hunted iron man"

      Rook "Shut up sea food face"

      Rook"AND MY NAME IS ROOK"

      TRIVIA

      THE FLASBACK TOOK PLACE BEFORE SHWDOWN PART 1 DUE TO THE POINT WHEN 11 YEAR OLD BEN STILL HAD FEEDBACK IN HIS OMNITRIKS

      SPIDERMONKEY AND CHROMASTONE SHOUTED EHERE NAMES OUT IN THIS EPISODE.

      THIS IS THE FRIST EPISODE OF OMNIVERSE THAT CHROMASTONE AND SWAMPFIRE RESPOKE

      THIS IS THE FRIST EPISODE THAT SPIDERMONKEY COULD FLY WITH OUT USEING HIS WEBS

      So what do you think of my idea

                      

      pretty good, need better spelling

        Loading editor
    • ppl ppl! alright so what SHUD happen is

      so the gourmands are looking for a new planet right? they select the moon cuz the ythink its made of cheese! They start to enjoy and then see a new planet farther from earth. THe gourmands start to eat the moon thinking its cheez and ben and rook must stop them again.

      Which one is better? A or B

      Ben is going to mr. smoothies and cannot locate any of them. All the mr. smoothies r gone from bellwood! Ben finds one though. Store 23. He arrives inside to the 23rd dimension and finds that ben 23 has taken all of his mr. smoothies and moved them to his dimension instead. Ben must stop them and eventually finds albedo 23 and finds he has taken them all though he is not evil becuz of ben never mutating him in th 23rd dim. so he has taken them be4 that. Ben 23 then has to stop albedo 23 and albedo becomes the real evil albedo from our dimension.

      WHICH ONE IS COOLER???? A OR B>>

        Loading editor
    • Both are cool.

        Loading editor
    • This is ridiculous.

        Loading editor
    • y

        Loading editor
    • I agree with Ben10fan3 :P

        Loading editor
    • Probably upchuck related

        Loading editor
    • So what If the gourmands love mr.smoothies and decide to stay on earth? Anyone think that'd be cool

        Loading editor
    • just wait and see

        Loading editor
    • Mohamedaufin wrote:
      no the episodes will come in june,july,or august


      At first you said they will come in May,June, and July, not August. May and June are already over. Like to change your mind, don't you?

        Loading editor
    • problems with changing your mind, wikia contributer? 

        Loading editor
    • The migosabi wrote: problems with changing your mind, wikia contributer? 

      Hahaha not really. I said that because he always brings up fake material; saying it is true without providing any sources. Anyway, Omniverse will return in the fall, or at least around that time. How will you survive this hiatus? For me, counting days one by one won't help LOL :)

        Loading editor
    • _: Four Arms
        Loading editor
    •  :_: Four Arms

        Loading editor
    • 68999arms

        Loading editor
    • u: happy four arms
        Loading editor
    • spitter or vomit man

      maybe ben and rook will fighting a giant food monster

        Loading editor
    • Rath was naked

        Loading editor
    • It involves a peace conference between Raths and Tiffins

      And Hulex Fleas interfere

        Loading editor
    • I know it does, we all watched it.

        Loading editor
    • poor ben, got caught with gravattack

        Loading editor
    • Ben might someday become a Lewodan or a Hulex

        Loading editor
    • oh yeah!

        Loading editor
    • Ariel Cortés Morales wrote:
      poor ben, got caught with gravattack

      And was a living bomb ):

        Loading editor
    • The Hulex have been imprisoned now because they are on another prisoner's body

        Loading editor
    • 6f5e4d wrote:
      The Hulex have been imprisoned now because they are on another prisoner's body

      At least until they know where they are.

        Loading editor
    • you lie

        Loading editor
    • Ariel Cortés Morales wrote:
      you lie

      Lie about what?

        Loading editor
    • Part of what we do not know where they are...

        Loading editor
    • They are in Plumber HQ on Paltroon's Body

        Loading editor
    • aaa

        Loading editor
    • DarkMonster
      DarkMonster removed this reply because:
      Bad Words
      09:10, May 4, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • ...This discussion was over a long time ago.

        Loading editor
    • Orion Invictus
      Orion Invictus removed this reply because:
      Spam
      14:18, May 4, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • yes this is true

        Loading editor
    • i am sorry i insulted.

        Loading editor
    • Its alright, we also forgive

        Loading editor
    • exelent

        Loading editor
    • Someone close this thread please

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.