|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
Thornblade is a plant-like humanoid with bulgy arms and legs that are orange, olive green, brownish green, and yellow, with black clawed hands and feet and three spikes on each of his arms. He has a bulgy yellow and black head, dark gray lips, and a brownish green leaf on his back and torso, as well as bulgy brownish and light green shoulders. He also has a yellow and orange leaf acting as a collar around his neck. Instead of seeds on his back, two thorn-covered vines are on his back. He has one red eye.
Thornblade wears the Antitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and AbilitiesBeing part-Florauna, Thornblade shares many of the same abilities as Wildvine. Thornblade can grow and retract his body and can also grow vines to trap others, which appear to be his fingers coming off. He is able grow vines on his back that be can be used as legs that support his body.
Thornblade is able to regenerate his body if it's damaged.
Due to Kevin's modifications to the Antitrix, Thornblade has more lethal thorny vines in place of seed pods that a normal Florauna has, making him a lot stronger than Wildvine.
Being part-Florauna, Thornblade shares many of the same weaknesses as Wildvine. For example, Thornblade's vines are only resistant to a certain degree and can break easily with enough force, as demonstrated before with his fight against Four Arms.
Thornblade's vines may also become tangled.
Due to Kevin's alterations to the Antitrix, Thornblade is too powerful for the inexperienced Kevin to currently utilize at the fullest.
- Thornblade first appeared in King of the Castle, where he captured Ben in a maze only to get defeated by Four Arms, so he switched into Undertow.
- In Xingo Nation, Thornblade fought against Slapback before later teaming up with the latter to defeat Xingo.
- In I Don't Like You, Thornblade starred in his own video, which surpassed more views than Four Arms and Gwen's video.
- In Roundabout: Part 2, Thornblade, along with Charmcaster, initially battled Gwen, before turning on the former for trying to harm the latter.
Thornblade is a playable alien in the game.
Naming and Translations
|German||Dornenblüte||From Dornen, thorns and Blüte, blossom|
|Italian||Lama Spinosa||Translation of English name|
|Polish||Ostrze Ciernia||From ostrze, blade and cierń, thorn|
|Russian||Резак||From резак, cutter|
|Turkish||Vahşi diken||form thordblane|
- Thornblade's body design shares characteristics with Swampfire's blossomed body from Omniverse while his color scheme is similar to the Wild Florauna from Secret of the Omnitrix.
- Thornblade's head looks similar to Shockwave from Transformers: Dark of the Moon, as well as Nitro Zeus from Transformers: The Last Knight.
|Regular Aliens||Fusion Aliens|
|Bashmouth • Bootleg • Crystalfist • Dark Matter • Hot Shot • Quad Smack • Rush • Skunkmoth • Thornblade • Undertow • Wreckingbolt||Monster Kevin • Monster Kevin 2|