|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
|This article is about the episode. You might have been looking for the location of the same name.|
The Forge of Creation is the sixth episode of the second season of Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, and the sixteenth episode overall.
With Ultimate Aggregor having all four pieces of the Map of Infinity, it looks like his plan will come to fruition. On Galvan Prime, Azmuth scolds Ben, Gwen, and Kevin in his lair for failing to stop him. As Azmuth believes that all hope is lost, Ben says there is still another way to stop Ultimate Aggregor. He says that Kevin made a security system to prevent an accidental transformation of Alien X, or if Albedo were to get access to it; so Gwen and Kevin gave Ben their keys, revealing to have unlocked Alien X, in which Ben then transformed into him.
Azmuth suddenly believes that they have a chance, stating that Alien X "can do anything". Inside Alien X, Ben tries to get the attention of Serena and Bellicus, hoping they can cooperate. As they begin arguing over minor things, Professor Paradox suddenly appears, making the two personalities furious and they attempt to destroy Paradox, as he is prohibited to be within 500 light-years of them, until Paradox teleports Ben back to Azmuth's lair and Alien X transforms back into Ben.
As the one who hid it, Paradox can bring the team to the Forge of Creation. After some arguing between each other, Azmuth and Paradox explain that Aggregor's plan was to use the Map of Infinity to enter the Forge of Creation, where Celestialsapiens, like Alien X, are born. Ultimate Aggregor is intent on absorbing the powers of a newborn Celestialsapien that has not developed multiple personalities, and with that power, he would be unstoppable.
Paradox brings Ben, Gwen, and Kevin to the entrance to the Forge of Creation, where he leaves them as he cannot go there. The group fly the Rust Bucket 3 into the Forge of Creation, but something hits the Rustbucket 3 and the group is attacked by Aggrebots and Ben transforms into Terraspin and attacks the soldiers. Terraspin manages to create a tornado that sends them flying out of the Rust Bucket and transforms back into Ben. Unfortunately, Kevin's jet hits a wedge in the time barrier and Ben leans against the invisible barrier and falls in. Gwen saves Ben through pulling him out of the barrier with her mana, and find Ben's 10-year-old self emerging as well.
Young Ben says that Ben looks familiar and asks questions to Ben. Young Ben then recognizes Kevin and still believes him to still be evil. He transforms into Heatblast and fights Kevin. Ben tries to transform into Big Chill to stop Young Heatblast, but he transforms into NRG instead. Heatblast attacks NRG, but NRG blasts Heatblast, sending him flying away. Gwen saves Heatblast through bringing him to the ground with her mana and he reverts back into Young Ben. Young Ben recognizes Gwen as well, but doesn't believe that NRG is him six years later until he transforms back into Ben.
Young Ben is still suspicious of Kevin and the team returns to the problem of the Rust Bucket 3 being stuck in the invisible barrier. Young Ben transforms into Wildmutt and starts eating the ship. Ben exits from the ship and reverts Young Wildmutt back into Young Ben, which causes Young Ben to be puzzled about how Ben was able to revert him back into normal and Ben responds that his younger self should keep the Omnitrix locked.
The ship gets free and they fly through a field of floating Celestialsapiens. The group warns young Ben not to get their attention, but Young Ben annoys the rest of the team. Kevin tries to reason with Young Ben that not everything is a game and that they take their work seriously, but Young Ben tells him that his joking is his way of coping with the large stakes of his battles, knowing if he were to lose, someone could die (let alone if they mess up now, everybody could die). When Gwen asks Ben about if this is true, Ben denies that he thinks this way as well. Young Ben looks at Ben's aliens in the Ultimatrix (Young Ben calls Brainstorm "lame" and Goop "weak", but thinks Humungousaur is okay) as they arrive at a female Celestialsapien holding an infant in her outstretched arms. They crash into her hands.
In the jet, Ben attempts to transform into Big Chill again while Young Ben attempts to transform into Upgrade, but both Bens transform into Four Arms and break out of the Rust Bucket 3. Ultimate Aggregor arrives with the Map in his hands and attacks the team. He defeats Gwen and lands. Ultimate Aggregor is surprised that Ben and the others arrived to the Forge of Creation before he did, but also says that he will kill Ben and take the Celestialsapien.
The team fights, but their attacks have no effect. Four Arms transforms young Four Arms into Stinkfly and transforms himself into Swampfire, then transforms himself into Ultimate Swampfire, whom Stinkfly says is just a copy of Wildvine. Ultimate Swampfire catches Ultimate Aggregor in vines, but he escapes. Ultimate Aggregor defeats Young Stinkfly and Ultimate Swampfire, and Ultimate Swampfire transforms back into Ben and Young Stinkfly reverts back into Young Ben. With the team supposedly defeated, Ultimate Aggregor approaches the Celestialsapien. Young Ben tells Kevin that he can still defeat Aggregor by absorbing the Omnitrix as he did before, but Kevin refuses, as he tells Young Ben the only way to end this battle is to absorb the Ultimatrix, in which he once again mutates into an amalgam of Ben's aliens. When Aggregor is closer than ever to absorbing the baby Celestialsapien, Kevin prevents him from going any closer and overpowers him. In that fight, Kevin overpowers Ultimate Aggregor, even absorbing all the power he stole, reverting him to his normal self.
Kevin tries to finish Aggregor until Ben tells Kevin to stop. Absorbing the Ultimatrix had cost a high price, with Kevin gone crazy with energy, mentioning the idea that he would probably absorb the Celestialsapien for himself. Young Ben reasons with Kevin, explaining he was just as insane as he was six years ago. Realizing that he's right, Kevin spares their lives, as well as the Celestialsapien, but points out that he won't be so merciful the next day, as he flees. Paradox arrives and says that they shall deal with Kevin another day, congratulates them on Aggregor's defeat, and that he will return young Ben home. He reveals that young Ben will remember this day as a dream, and it will cause him to trust Kevin. He also tells Ben that he will do what needs to be done. Ben vows to take care of Kevin.
- Ben transforms into Alien X for the first time since his debut.
- The gang meets up with 10-year-old Ben.
- Aggregor is stopped by Kevin.
- Kevin mutates and goes insane once again.
- Bellicus (Ultimate Alien debut)
- Serena (Ultimate Alien debut)
- Baby Celestialsapien
- Mother Celestialsapien
Ultimatrix Alien Debuts
Omnitrix Alien Debuts
- Heatblast (Ultimate Alien debut)
- Four Arms (Ultimate Alien debut by 10-year-old Ben)
- Stinkfly (Ultimate Alien debut)
- The Ultimatrix's lock function is introduced.
- Alien X is revealed to be a Celestialsapien.
- Other universes are revealed to exist.
- Ben Tennyson (16 and 10 years old)
- Gwen Tennyson
- Kevin Levin
- Professor Paradox
- Bellicus (first reappearance)
- Serena (first reappearance)
- Celestialsapiens (first appearance)
By 16-year-old Ben
- Alien X (first reappearance)
- NRG (first appearance; selected alien was Big Chill)
- Four Arms (selected alien was Big Chill)
By 10-year-old Ben
- Heatblast (first reappearance)
- Four Arms (first reappearance by 10-year-old Ben; selected alien was Upgrade)
- Stinkfly (first reappearance)
Naming and Translations
|Hungarian||A Teremtés Múhelye||The Granulator of Creation|
|Polish||Kuźnia Stworzenia||The Forge of Creation|
|Portuguese (Br)||O Centro da Criação||The Center of Creation|
|Romanian||Cuptorul Creaţiei||The Furnace of Creation|
|Spanish (HA)||El Fuerte de la Creación||The Fort of Creation|
|Spanish (Spain)||La Forja Creacional||The Creational Forge|
- Paradox hints to Ben that he will one day gain control of Alien X, forshadowing the events of Universe vs. Tennyson.
- Ben leans against the Chronal Randomization Barrier, and Kevin undergoes another mutation. Both events were foreshadowed by Paradox in Ultimate Aggregor.
- Young Ben was taken out of his timeline from a point after the summer vacation where he found the Omnitrix, as evident by his shoes being different from the ones he wore in the Original Series.[DM 1]
- Paradox tells Young Ben that there will be a day when he will learn to trust Kevin, alluding to Ben 10 Returns: Part 2.
- When Ben and the others enter the Forge of Creation, there is a homage to a famous picture taken by the Hubble Telescope, called "Pillars of Creation".
- The imagery of the Baby Celestialsapien is highly reminiscent of the "Star Child" in the 1968 epic film 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- For a split second, Terraspin is missing a hole on his body.
- Kevin is far away from where the wing of the Rustbucket 3 got stuck in once scene , but in the next scene he is near where the wing got stuck.
- In one scene, Gwen's collar is red instead of white.
- In many scenes, 10 year-old Ben's Omnitrix contains an error. The button used to activate the alien selection dial is on the wrong side of the Omnitrix, facing outwards. The button is supposed to face towards Ben for ease-of-access and has mistakenly been put on the outside.
- When Kevin is introducing himself to Young Ben, the part of the jacket between the two shoulder stripes of Ben's jacket is black instead of green.
- When 16-year-old Ben is first talking to Young Ben, his jacket is shown to have stripes on either side.
- Big Chill's hologram faces away from Ben.
- In the scene where Young Ben is looking through the Ultimatrix, it is colored like the Omnitrix. Furthermore, the aliens' holograms face him instead of facing 16-year-old-Ben.
- In one scene, 16 year-old Four Arms' eyes are miscolored yellow.
- When 16-year-old Four Arms is about to change 10-year-old Four Arms, his Omnitrix symbol is grey.
- When Ultimate Aggregor throws Young Four Arms into the air, before he hits 16-year-old Four Arms, his eyes are miscolored green.
- When Ultimate Aggregor throws Young Four Arms, his Omnitrix symbol is on the wrong shoulder.
- Young Stinkfly shoots lasers at Ultimate Aggregor instead of slime projectiles.
- The color of young Stinkfly's lasers changes from green to blue.
- When Ultimate Aggregor is trapped by vines, he briefly has an Omnitrix symbol.
- During the battle with Ultimate Aggregor, Kevin is shown running away. The next time he is shown, Kevin's knocked out despite not actually fighting Ultimate Aggregor.
- When Ultimate Aggregor reaches for the baby, he uses his left hand. However, in the next scene, he is reaching with his right.
- When Ultimate Kevin grabs Ultimate Aggregor's head, before absorbing his powers, his Rath claw is the same color as his left arm and hand, and also changes to Armodrillo's armor color when he shoots Jetray's neuroshock blasts right in his face before he absorbed his powers.
- When Ultimate Kevin jumps to fly away from the Mother Celestialsapien, his legs are blue along with his pants.
- When Gwen kisses Young Ben, his Omnitrix looks different.
- The Celestialsapiens had taken notice of Ben, his friends and Ultimate Aggregor's presence, and they were debating over what to do.[DM 2]
- Ultimate Aggregor wanted to absorb the powers of the Baby Celestialsapien instead of a fully-grown one because its personalities hadn't developed.[DM 3][DM 4]
- Ultimate Kevin absorbed Aggregor's powers because he wanted to, not because he needed to.[DM 3]
- If Ben went through the Chronal Randomization Barrier again a few times to get more Bens, they still wouldn't have been able to defeat Aggregor without Kevin absorbing the Ultimatrix.[DM 6]
- Kevin probably would have been able to defeat Aggregor if he absorbed Young Ben's Omnitrix, but it would have been more difficult.[DM 6]
- Ben was being hyperbolic when he claimed that Ultimate Kevin was crazier than Kevin 11.[DM 7]
- Ben locked Alien X during this episode.[DM 8] Therefore, Ultimate Kevin does not have Celestialsapien DNA.[DM 9]
- When asked if the "next universe over" was our universe, Dwayne McDuffie replied with "It would've been funny if it was..."
- It was just a random universe and not notable in any way.[DM 10]
- 16-year-old Ben does not remember the "dream" where he experienced the events of this episode as a 10-year-old.[DM 11]
- Dwayne wanted to bring back Young Ben in Season 1, but the crew did not have the budget to do the story he came up with.[DM 12]
- When asked why Aggregor did not use the Door to Anywhere to travel to the Forge of Creation, Dwayne stated that Aggregor has never heard of it.[DM 13] However, this is not true, as he used it to travel to Legerdomain in Where the Magic Happens.
- There is no real reason for Young Ben's aliens' Omnitrix symbols being colored grey and green instead of grey and white, like in the Original Series. That's just how the crew decided to color it.[DM 14]
- In the Malay dub of this episode, the scene where young Ben teases Gwen and Kevin's joke about how baby Celestialsapiens are born were deleted for slightly suggestive dialogue.
- In the Indian version of this episode, Kevin's suggestion about what happened to Gwen, the butt joke, the baby Celestialsapien joke and even the part where Young Ben calls Kevin a jerk are censored.
- File:UA Young Ben From After Summer.PNG
- File:Celestialsapiens Debating Response.PNG
- File:Why Aggregor Wanted To Absorb A Baby Celestialsapien.PNG
- File:Paradox Doesn't Tell Ben About the Future.PNG
- File:Ultimate Kevin Absorbed Ultimate Aggregor's Energy.PNG
- File:Ben Still Plays Soccer.PNG
- File:Alien X Re-Locked During TFoC.PNG
- File:Ultimate Kevin has the Ultimates DNA.PNG
- File:FoC Random Universe.png
- File:Aggregor Studied FoC Legends.PNG
- File:UA S1 Young Ben.PNG
- File:Aggregor Has Never Heard of the Door to Anywhere.png
- File:UA Young Ben Green Omnitrix Symbol.PNG