- I respect your choice, feel free to edit the links.--Oneofthosedf (talk) 23:32, July 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Ok--TeQuatro (talk) 23:38, July 20, 2014 (UTC)
- I have moved everything back. I will explain why in full in a while, but, for now, suffice it to say that Oneofthosedf does not have the authority to allow you (or anyone, really) to eliminate/suppress redirects.
- One Above All (T-B-C) 05:46, July 21, 2014 (UTC)
- OK, I have some time now. Long story short, the change from "Benwolf" to "Blitzwolfer" was done fairly (emphasis on "fairly") recently. Many users (like the ones who stopped watching Ben 10 due to the latest series, but still remain fans of the show) may not be aware of the change. It will take them longer to get to the article they actually want to read. Also, redirects don't exist solely due to articles that changed their names. Sometimes they exist because it makes it easier to find the article you want (like typing "[[rules]]" instead of "[[Ben 10 Planet:Guidelines]]").
- One Above All (T-B-C) 21:06, July 21, 2014 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.