|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
Synaptak looks like a floating octopus with a head that looks like a brain in a bowl with a face that appears to be projected from somewhere.
In the original series, his tentacles were yellow and his brain was bluish-green.
In Alien Force, his tentacles are white and his brain is colored like a human's brain.
Synaptak is generally very serious with a no-nonsense personality, but does have a soft side towards Tini as well as becoming jealous of Ben for having Tini's affections.
He seems to have a cocky and egotistical attitude.
In The Galactic Enforcers, Synaptak, along with Ultimos and Tini, teamed up with Ben to foil Vulkanus and SixSix's plan. Tini developed a crush on Ben after first seeing him as Four Arms, Ben having unintentionally timed out from his transformation of Four Arms during their arrival. Because of this, Synaptak, who feels affection towards Tini, grew jealous.
Powers and Abilities
Synaptak has the ability to fly and has psychic powers of telepathy; being able to read the thoughts of others, telekinetic beams and aura, being able to lift opponents and objects with the use of an energy beam from his head, and can project mind blasts and force fields from his brain.
Synaptak can be harmed by SixSix's laser gun.
- The Galactic Enforcers (first appearance)
- Ben 10,000 (future)
- Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 1 (first reappearance)
Synaptak is named after the Synaptic software.
- Synaptak was designed by Dave Johnson.[TP 1]
- Synaptak has a visible brain, a sea creature-like body, and psionic abilities such as telekinesis and energy beams, similar to Cerebrocrustaceans.
- Synaptak is the only one of the Galactic Enforcers not to have enhanced strength. However, he can move heavy things with telekinesis.
- Synaptak's species is unrelated to Ventrilosquid.[DJW 1]