|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
|Click here to see the Classic Continuity version of this article|
Ben as Stinkfly
Stinkfly has a slender, humanoid body. His body is mostly blue, but his shoulders, armpits and ankles are light blue, while his chest, abdomen, neck and the lower part of his face are cyan. He has three blue fingers on each of his hands and three-toed dark cyan feet, with the third toe being on the back of his feet. He has greenish blue eyes. He has a light blue V stripe on his forehead, one coming from each eye, one on his nape and, one in each finger and two in his tighs. He has two orange wings with black edges and two dark cyan antennae.
In Ye Olde Laser Duel, Stinkfly wore a green vest with blue orbs on his chest and shoulders, he also had star like structures on his wings and he wore a fake brown mustache.
Stinkfly wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Gwen as Stinkfly
Stinkfly has more feminine proportions and a more circular head.
Powers and Abilities
Stinkfly possesses two insectoid wings that allow quick and agile flying, and can change directions at exceptional paces.
Stinkfly can excrete high pressured streams of some green viscous liquid or methane gas from two ducts located inside of his shoulders. These liquids are both flammable and an immobilizing adhesive.
His exoskeletal body is also fairly strong, allowing him to survive unscathed while being smashed through buildings and being caught inside a large explosion.
Stinkfly has great strength in proportion to his body, able to carry heavy loads while maintaining steady flight.
Stinkfly glows in the dark.
Stinkfly is extremely weak to any kind of chemical, poison, or gas. This can include his own poison gas. 
Although his exoskeleton body is fairly strong, Stinkfly's wings are very fragile. Water is especially a problem for Stinkfly, as it can render him incapable of flight if too much gets on his wings.
A more minor inconvenience is Stinkfly's odor, so hiding from anything or anyone that can smell can be a problem. Also, his glow can make him spotted.
Stinkfly's flammable gases can be used against him if he is inside them.
- Stinkfly first appeared in Animo Farm. Ben was stuck as him for most of the episode due to the force field.
- In Clown College, Stinkfly battled Zombozo.
- In Something I Ate, Stinkfly battled the Slurpstack.
- In Adventures in Babysitting, Stinkfly practiced his marksmanship.
- In Need for Speed, Stinkfly defeated the Malachi Sisters.
- In Cutting Corners, Stinkfly defeated most of the Boblins.
- In Villain Time, Stinkfly competed against Tim Buktu.
- In Recipe for Disaster Stinkfly defeated the Alien Chefs.
- In Tomorrow Today, Stinkfly defeated Steam Smythe.
- In Omni-Tricked: Part 2, Stinkfly saved Phil.
- In Omni-Tricked: Part 3, Stinkfly was sleeping, tried to put out a fire and battled Vilgax twice.
- In Omni-Tricked: Part 4, Stinkfly battled Vilgax.
- In Safari Sa'Bad, Stinkfly destroyed a boat.
- In The Sound and the Furry, Stinkfly skiied.
- In Super-Villain Team-Up, Stinkfly destroyed four drones, but was later defeated.
- In Ye Olde Laser Duel, Stinkfly played laser tag with Steam Smythe.
- In Innervasion Part 5: High Override, Stinkfly was used by Gwen to help battle the High Override.
- In This One Goes to 11, Stinkfly battled Wreckingbolt.
- In Roundabout: Part 2, Stinkfly was locked from the active list and replaced with Jetray.
- Animo Farm (first appearance)
- Clown College
- Something I Ate
- Adventures in Babysitting
- Need for Speed
- Cutting Corners
- Villain Time (cameo)
- Recipe for Disaster
- Tomorrow Today
- Omni-Tricked: Part 2 (x2)
- Omni-Tricked: Part 3 (x4)
- Omni-Tricked: Part 4 (x4)
- Animorphosis (cameo)
- Bomzobo Lives (cameo)
- Safari Sa'Bad
- The Sound and the Furry (x2; second time was cameo)
- Super-Villain Team-Up
- Ye Olde Laser Duel (cameo)
- Innervasion Part 5: High Override (by Gwen)
- This One Goes to 11
- Moor Fogg (cameo)
- Baby Buktu (selected alien was Humungousaur)
- Which Watch
- Fear in the Family
Stinkfly is a playable alien character in the game.
Stinkfly is initially unavailable, but is unlocked at the beginning of the The Canyon level.
Stinkfly is able to glide across considerable distances.
Stinkfly's Ultimate Ability consists of him flying up in the air and unleashing an omnidirectional blast of slime at enemies.
Stinkfly is vital for progression on the The Canyon level of the game. </small></small>
Naming and Translations
|Russian||Жук||From жук, beetle|
- Stinkfly's goo, unlike the classic version's goo which put out fire, is inflammable.
- His new design resembles his Pre-Production design. It also shares elements with Big Chill's original design.
- Stinkfly was replaced with Jetray.
- Before being locked, Stinkfly appeared 32 times.
|Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Introduced in Season 1||Introduced in Season 2||Introduced in Season 3||Introduced in Season 4|
|Gax||Rath • Shock Rock||Humungousaur • Slapback||Eye Guy • Jetray • Ripjaws • Wildmutt|
|Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Diamondhead • Heatblast • Humungousaur|
|Amalgam Ben • Grey Arms • XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat||Hot Dog Alien • Omnitrix Glitch Fusion|