|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
|“||Now I can fly and kick butt at the same time! Cool!||”|
– Stink Arms getting wrongfully enthusiastic.
Stink Arms mostly resembled Four Arms with a few Stinkfly characteristics. Four Arms' eyes were replaced by Stinkfly's eyestalks, and he had Stinkfly's tail and wings.
Stink Arms wore a shirt based on Stinkfly's suit and Four Arms' pants, and also wore the Omnitrix symbol on his face much like Stinkfly.
Powers and Abilities
Being part-Tetramand, Stink Arms has enhanced strength, enough to send the Mutant Frog flying by hitting it with a metal alligator from an establishment. He is also as durable as Four Arms.
Being part-Lepidopterran, Stink Arms has a sharp tail similar to Stinkfly's. He also possesses limited flight.
Stink Arms' huge mass makes it hard for him to fly properly.
Despite his enhanced strength, Stink Arms is not as strong as Four Arms because his strength level is affected by that of Stinkfly.
- Stink Arms first appeared in Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray, where he battled Dr. Animo's Mutant Frog.
- Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray (first appearance)
Naming and Translations
|Polish||Muchoręki||From mucha, fly and ręce, hand|
|Portuguese (Br)||Insectobraços||From Insecto, insect; and braço, arm|
|Romanian||Stink Braţe||From stink, and braţe, hands|
|Russian||Силач и Жук||From From силач, strong man and и, and, and жук, beetle|
|Spanish (HA)||Insectobrazos||From insecto, insect; and brazo, arm|
|From pul kol, stamp sleeve|
From kokuşmuş, rotten and kollar, arms
- Stink Arms can be created in one of Bandai's Ben 10 Games, DNA Lab, along with many other fusions. He is the only fusion from the show to appear in this game.
- Stink Arms is the first fusion alien in the series.
- Stink Arms' voice is the same as Stinkfly's.
- Diamond Matter, Heat Jaws and Stink Arms are three fusions which were originally created by a broken, prototype Omnitrix. All three fusions are possible with the Biomnitrix, however, they might differ in aspects such as appearance, powers and weaknesses due to the fact that there's no evidence to support the idea that the broken prototype Omnitrix creates fusions the same way as the Biomnitrix.