|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Stink Arms mostly resembled Four Arms with a few Stinkfly characteristics. Four Arms' eyes were replaced by Stinkfly's eyestalks, and he had Stinkfly's tail and wings.
Stink Arms wore a shirt based on Stinkfly's suit and Four Arms' pants, and also wore the Omnitrix symbol on his face much like Stinkfly.
Powers and Abilities
Stink Arms has enhanced strength, but not as much as Four Arms because his strength was weakened by Stinkfly's lesser strength, though it is still enough to send the Mutant Frog flying by hitting it with a metal alligator from an establishment. Stink Arms has Stinkfly's sharp tail as well. He is still durable and has limited flight.
Stink Arms' huge mass makes it hard to fly. He is also much weaker than Four Arms.
- In Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray, Stink Arms was defeated by Dr. Animo's Mutant Frog while trying to protect the Gatorfest participants.
- Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray (first appearance)
Naming and Translations
|Portuguese (Br)||Insectobraços||From Insecto, insect; and braço, arm.|
|Russian||Силач и Жук||From From силач, strong man and и, and, and жук, beetle|
|Spanish (HA)||Insectobrazos||From insecto, insect; and brazo, arm.|
Stink Arms' name is a combination of Stinkfly and Four Arms.
- Stink Arms can be created in one of Bandai's Ben 10 Games, DNA Lab, along with many other fusions. He is the only fusion from the show to appear in this game.
- Stink Arms is the first fusion alien in the series.
- Stink Arms' voice is the same as Stinkfly's.