|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Ben as Spitter
Spitter is a bulbous alien resembling a pufferfish with that is colored green on its outer side and pale green on its inner side. He has three spikes sticking out the top and bottom of his head, arms with four-fingered hands, short and stubby legs, and a long tail. His mouth covers mostly the front of him, which is filled with pointed teeth, and his eyes are connected to the corners of his lips. He wears a pair of black pants that partly cover his stomach.
In the original series, Spitter had yellowish-green eyes, dull-colored teeth, and his gums were the same hue of green as the outer side of his skin.
In Ultimate Alien, Spitter looks exactly the same as before, except his eyes are recolored light green, his teeth are recolored white, and his gums are recolored dark green.
Ken as Spitter
Powers and Abilities
Spitter can inflate into a ball-like shape and spit out a concentrated blast of very slippery slime.
Spitter's slime can be highly conductive, enough for a Nosedeenian to electrify puddles of the slime to attack enemies. His slime is also immune to being exploited and controlled by Polymorphs.[DJW 1]
Although Spitter has never trained himself to do so, he is immune to poisonous gases due to his lack of nostrils.
Spitter can accidentally slip on his own slime.
Spitter can be unintentionally shocked due to his slime being highly conductive.
- Spitter first appeared in Ben 10,000, where he battled Dr. Animo and later fought Vilgax before switching into Arctiguana.
- In Ken 10, Ben 10,000 as Spitter battled Mot Snikrep. Later, Ken as Spitter blasted Kevin 11,000 with slime before switching into Buzzshock.
- Cartoon Network Action Packs
Naming and Translations
|Bulgarian||Спитър||From the original English name|
|Burmese||Twe gon||From a play for goo|
|Chinese||呕吐人||From 呕吐 (Ǒu Tù), vomit, and 人 (Rén), man|
|Dutch||Spuger||From spuger, spitter|
|French||Cracheur||From cracheur, spitter|
|German||Schleimer||From schleim, slime|
|Greek||Φτύστης||From φτύστης, spitter|
|Hebrew||יוֹרֵק||From יוֹרֵק , spitter|
|Hungarian||Köpködő||From köpködő, spitting|
|Italian||Spitter||From the original name|
|Polish||Plujak||From plujak, spitter|
|Portuguese (Br)||Cuspidor||From cuspidor, spitter|
|Romanian||Scuipacila||From scuipacila, spitter|
|Russian||Плевальщик||From плевальщик (pleval’shik), spitter|
|Spanish (HA)||Spitter||From the original English name|
|Spanish (Spain)||Espitón||From espitón, big spitter|
- Spitter is the only known alien seen used by Ben 10,000 that present-day Ben has never used onscreen. Furthermore, he is also the only regular alien seen in the original series that did not appear in Omniverse.
- His absence from Omniverse was probably because the crew ran out of time; they tried to include as many aliens as they could.[DJW 3]
- Had Spitter appeared in Omniverse, he probably would have looked pretty similar to his previous designs, but with a new costume with more green on it.[DJW 3][DJW 4]
- Spitter is one of the only two regular aliens in Ultimate Alien to not have the Ultimatrix symbol on their chests and have it on their stomachs instead; the only other one being Murk Upchuck.
- Spitter came to be from re-purposing one of Perk Upchuck's prototype designs, similar to Arctiguana, albeit the latter's coloring was changed during re-purposing.
- Spitter and Fourmungousaur are the only aliens that never actually spoke onscreen.