|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity.|
Ben as Snare-oh
In the original series, Snare-oh's eyes, and the gaps between his bandages, glowed green. He had a black and gold pharaoh's head-dress. Snare-oh also had black bracers and greaves and wore the Omnitrix symbol on his left shoulder.
In Omniverse, Snare-oh's head-dress is now black, with two glowing green gaps on either side of it, and a gold rimming at the bottom. His green eyes are now surrounded by crown-like golden spikes, his lower face is wrapped in bandages, and his chin is black with more green gaps on it, with a golden beard-like spine jutting from it. The gaps on his chest are now gone, and his bandages are more ragged, as well as more layers being visible, and is more greyish-brown in color. His upper chest and shoulders are covered by a large collar/wrap-like garment with green and black stripes. He has black-and-gold pads on each shoulder, with each one having a green "eye" on them. The tendrils on his back are much shorter. The ties on his Shendyt are replaced by a single bandage. His braces and greaves now have gold rimmings and each have two, much larger green gaps on them. He has an extra "toe" on each of his heels. The Omnitrix is on a green-and-white belt around his waist.
Ben 10,000 as Snare-oh
Snare-oh's are recolored to look like the Mummy and his eyes and the gaps between his bandages glow green.
Benzarro as Snare-oh
Benzarro's Snare-oh looks identical to Ben's Snare-oh in Omniverse except his eyes, bandage gaps, and Omnitrix symbol are recolored lavender, the bandages are recolored white, the golden parts are recolored silver, and the stripe on his belt is recolored black.
Powers and Abilities
Snare-oh, being composed of bandages, can reshape his body at will. This allows him to split himself apart to dodge attacks and reform to counter-attack.
Snare-oh can recover from many types of injuries, including being torn into confetti by a large fan, almost instantly.
When Snare-oh was first used, Ben had trouble figuring out how to use his powers. He can extend his bandages, from his fingers or from his body, creating a sturdy wall. He can also sever the bandages he extends. His bandages are shown to be so strong that they can restrain Fourmungousaur, who has the combined strength of Four Arms and Humungousaur.
Snare-oh also has a surprising amount of speed and agility for his size and bandages, even enough to scale walls and dodge attacks with relative ease. His composition also allows him to survive in the vacuum of space.
By reducing himself down to single bandages, Snare-oh can slip through extremely tight spaces or small openings. This allows him to escape various traps or maneuver through cramped areas.
He can break his body apart to create a pile of bandages to cushion a landing. His face is separated from the rest of the bandages in the process.
Snare-oh can generate bandages for various needs.
Snare-oh can also regenerate himself.
When extending his limbs, or other parts of his body, Snare-oh becomes susceptible to strong winds and suction forces. There is an upper limit to how much tension his bandages can withstand before breaking. Snare-Oh can also be tangled up in his own bandages.
He can be stepped on and squished, stopping him momentarily.
- Snare-oh was unlocked in Under Wraps after the Mummy touched the Omnitrix.
- Snare-oh first appeared in The Return. Snare-oh battled the Yenaldooshi.
- In The Frogs of War: Part 1, Snare-oh battled the Incurseans until he turned into Rath. Due to Ben only being known to have used Snare-oh once when he was 10, he had forgotten what he could do.
- In Return to Forever, Snare-oh was used to send a Pyroxovore herd back to their holding pens.
- In Bengeance Is Mine, Snare-oh battled Psyphon and the Squid Monsters.
- In Secret of Dos Santos, Snare-oh saved Rook and Kai from falling, and fought a Jungle Guardian.
- Season 3
- The Frogs of War: Part 1 (first reappearance)
- Season 4
- Season 6
- Season 8
- Season 5
Naming and Translations
|Albanian||Mumja||From mumja meaning mummy|
|Arabic||بنمومي||From Benmummi, Benmummy|
Снеър Оу || From the original English name
|Chinese||木乃伊||From 木乃伊 (Mù Nǎi Yī), mummy|
|Croatian||Mumija||From Mumija, Mummy|
|Dutch||Benmummie||From Benmummie, Benmummy|
|French|| Benmommie (Original Series)|
| From Ben, and mommie, mummy|
From papyrus, papyrus
|German||Die Mumie||From die Mumie, the mummy|
|Greek||Μπενμούμια||From Μπεν, Ben and μούμια, mummy|
|Hungarian|| A Múmia (Original Series)|
| From a múmia, the mummy|
From kacsó, hand
|Italian|| Benmummia (Original Series)|
| From Ben, and mummia, mummy|
From faraone, pharaoh
|Norwegian||Benmumie||From Benmumie, Benmummy|
|Polish||BenMumia||From Ben, and mumia, mummy|
|Portuguese (Br)||Snare-oh||From the original english name.|
|Romanian||Benmumia||From Ben, and mumia, mummy|
|Russian||Ловушка||From Lowushka, snare|
|Serbian||Бенмумија (Benmumija)||From Бенмумија (Benmumija), Benmummy|
|Spanish (HA)|| Benmomia|
| From Benmomia, Benmummy|
From Momiaben, Mummy-Ben
From the original English name
|Spanish (Spain)||Faratón||From faraón, pharaoh|
Snare-oh's name comes from "snare," meaning to tie up, and the "-oh" is derived from "pharaoh," a word for Egyptian king.
- Snare-oh was never officially named by Ben (the name "Benmummy" was assigned to him by the credits during the original series). In Omniverse, the placeholder name "Benmummy" was replaced with Snare-oh.
- When Snare-oh or the Mummy stretch their bandages, a deep, ghostly, moaning sound can be heard.
- He replaces Feedback in the opening intro of Omniverse's Arc 5.
- Chap Yaep designed Snare-Oh based on Derrick J. Wyatt's roughs.
- At some point late in production for Season 3 of the original series, Snare-oh's Omnitrix symbol was intended to be on the back of his left wrist.
- Similar to Arctiguana, Frankenstrike, Murk Upchuck and Buzzshock, Snare-oh appeared in Omniverse, but he didn't appear in A New Dawn.