|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
|“||Sorry about that, sport. Thought you were that mummy. I guess because, you know, you're a mummy.||”|
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Weaknesses
- 4 History
- 5 Appearances
- 6 Naming and Translations
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Notes
- 9 Trivia
- 10 References
Ben as Snare-oh
In the original series, Snare-oh's eyes and the gaps between his bandages glowed green. He wore a black and gold pharaoh's headdress, black bracers and greaves, and the original Omnitrix symbol on his left shoulder.
In Ultimate Alien, Snare-oh was slightly taller and the green lines on his body were recolored gold, additionally his chest, arms, shoulders and legs are thicker, giving him a more muscular appearance. He wore the Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
In Omniverse, Snare-oh has greyish-brown and more ragged bandages, with more layers being visible and the tendrils on his back being much shorter. His headdress is black with two glowing green gaps on either side of it and a gold rimming at the bottom. His green eyes are surrounded by crown-like golden spikes and his lower face is wrapped in bandages. His chin is black with more green gaps and a golden beard-like spine jutting from it. His upper chest and shoulders are covered by a large collar/wrap-like garment with green and black stripes. He also has black-and-gold pads on each shoulder, with each one having a green "eye" on them. The gaps on his chest are gone and his heels each have an extra "toe". The ties on his Shendyt are replaced by a single bandage. His braces and greaves now have gold trimmings and two larger green gaps on them. He wears the Omnitrix on a green and white belt around his waist. Both the 11 and 16-year old versions share this design.
Ben 10,000 as Snare-oh
Benzarro as Snare-oh
Benzarro's Snare-oh looks identical to Ben Prime's Snare-oh in Omniverse, except his eyes, bandage gaps, and Omnitrix symbol are recolored lavender, the bandages are recolored white, the golden parts are recolored silver, and the stripe on his belt is recolored black.
Powers and Abilities
Being composed of bandages, Snare-oh can reshape his body at will. This allows him to split himself apart to dodge attacks and reform to counter-attack. He can also generate more bandages for various needs. Additionally, his body is completely hollow, making him extremely flexible.
Snare-oh can regenerate himself and recover from many types of injuries, including being torn into confetti by a large fan, almost instantly.
Snare-oh can extend his bandages, from his fingers or from his body, creating a sturdy wall. He can also sever the bandages he extends.
Although Snare-oh is frail, he has some degree of enhanced strength, allowing him to lift and throw objects and species like Segmentasapiens with his stretchable limbs, and can punch away a Squid Monster with ease.
Despite being made of bandages, Snare-oh is immune to the effects of water. As such, he can breathe underwater.
Snare-oh has a surprising amount of speed and agility for his size and bandages, even enough to scale walls and dodge attacks with relative ease.
By reducing himself down to single bandages, Snare-oh can slip through extremely tight spaces or small openings. This allows him to escape various traps or maneuver through cramped areas.
Snare-oh can break his body apart to create a pile of bandages to cushion a landing. His face is separated from the rest of the bandages in the process.
Snare-oh can survive in the vacuum of space thanks to his composition, as demonstrated by the Mummy.
Snare-oh can briefly levitate through the air, as demonstrated by the Mummy.
When extending his limbs or other parts of his body, Snare-oh becomes susceptible to strong winds and suction forces.
There is an upper limit to how much tension Snare-oh's bandages can withstand before breaking.
Because he is made of bandages, Snare-oh can be flattened by heavy objects, stopping him momentarily.
Snare-oh can be frozen solid by liquid nitrogen, as demonstrated with the Mummy.
Snare-oh can be tangled up in his own bandages, as demonstrated with Kuphulu.
- In Under Wraps, Snare-oh was added to the active playlist when the Omnitrix "sampled" the Mummy's DNA.[note 1]
- Snare-oh first appeared in The Return, where he battled the Werewolf until the latter escaped.
- In The Frogs of War: Part 1, Snare-oh grappled onto an Incursean space fighter until the Omnitrix's randomizer function made him switch into Rath.
- In Return to Forever, Snare-oh sent a Pyroxovore herd back to their holding pens.
- In Bengeance Is Mine, Snare-oh battled Psyphon and the Squid Monsters until he trapped them.
- In And Then There Were None, Benzarro as Snare-oh failed to capture No Watch Ben, battled Fourmungousaur, and tossed Build-A-Guy into the blast of the Chronosapien Time Bomb.
- In Secret of Dos Santos, Snare-oh saved Rook and Kai from falling before fighting a Jungle Guardian.
- Season 3
- Ben 10,000
- Season 4
- Ken 10 (cameo)
- Season 3
- The Frogs of War: Part 1 (first reappearance; randomizer)
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 8
- Season 5
Naming and Translations
|Albanian||Mumja||From mumja meaning mummy|
|Arabic||بنمومي||From Benmummi, Benmummy|
Снеър Оу || From the original English name
|Chinese||木乃伊||From 木乃伊 (Mù Nǎi Yī), mummy|
|Croatian||Mumija||From Mumija, Mummy|
|Dutch||Benmummie||From Benmummie, Benmummy|
|French||Benmommie (Original Series)
|From Ben, and mommie, mummy|
From papyrus, papyrus
|German||Die Mumie||From die Mumie, the mummy|
|Greek||Μπενμούμια||From Μπεν, Ben and μούμια, mummy|
|Hebrew||מומיה||From מומיה, mummy|
|Hungarian||A Múmia (Original Series)
|From a múmia, the mummy|
From kacsó, hand
|Italian||Benmummia (Original Series)
|From Ben, and mummia, mummy|
From faraone, pharaoh
|Norwegian||Benmumie||From Benmumie, Benmummy|
|Polish||BenMumia||From Ben, and mumia, mummy|
|Portuguese (Br)||Snare-oh||From the original english name.|
|Romanian||Benmumia||From Ben, and mumia, mummy|
|From Бенмумия, Benmummy|
From Lowushka, snare
|Serbian||Бенмумија (Benmumija)||From Бенмумија (Benmumija), Benmummy|
|From Benmomia, Benmummy|
From Momiaben, Mummy-Ben
From the original English name
|Spanish (Spain)||Faratón||From faraón, pharaoh|
|Turkish||Mumya||From mumya, mummy|
His placeholder name, Benmummy, is a combination of the words "Ben" and "mummy".
- While Tom Perkins designed Snare-oh for the original series, Chap Yaep designed Snare-oh's Omniverse appearance based on Derrick J. Wyatt's roughs.[DJW 4]
- Snare-oh's placeholder name "Benmummy" was assigned to him by the credits for The Return and toys during the original series. Therefore, Snare-oh is one of four aliens whose working name had Ben's name in it, the other three being Blitzwolfer, Frankenstrike, and Nanomech.
- In Omniverse, the name "Benmummy" was replaced with Snare-oh.
- When asked if Snare-oh can fling himself up in the air by grabbing two surfaces, Derrick J. Wyatt said that he probably could.[DJW 5]
- Snare-oh replaces Feedback in the opening intro of Omniverse's Arc 5.
- At some point late in production for Season 3 of the original series, Snare-oh's Omnitrix symbol was intended to be on his left wrist rather than his left shoulder.[merch 1]
- Had he appeared in Omniverse flashbacks, 11-year-old Snare-oh would have resembled his appearance in the original series.[DJW 7]
- In the Omniverse intro used from Arc 4 onwards, 11-year-old Snare-oh is incorrectly designed to look the same as his 16-year-old self.
- Like Frankenstrike, Arctiguana, Buzzshock, and Murk Upchuck, Snare-oh appeared in Omniverse, but he did not appear in A New Dawn.