|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Ben as Snare-oh
In the original series, Snare-oh's eyes and the gaps between his bandages glowed green. He wore a black and gold pharaoh's headdress, as well as black bracers and greaves, and the original Omnitrix symbol on his left shoulder.
In Omniverse, Snare-oh's headdress is now black, with two glowing green gaps on either side of it, and a gold rimming at the bottom. His green eyes are now surrounded by crown-like golden spikes, his lower face is wrapped in bandages, and his chin is black with more green gaps on it, with a golden beard-like spine jutting from it. The gaps on his chest are now gone, and his bandages are more ragged, as well as more layers being visible, and is more greyish-brown in color. His upper chest and shoulders are covered by a large collar/wrap-like garment with green and black stripes. He also has black-and-gold pads on each shoulder, with each one having a green "eye" on them. The tendrils on his back are much shorter, the ties on his Shendyt are replaced by a single bandage, his braces and greaves now have gold trimmings and each have two, much larger green gaps on them. He has an extra "toe" on each of his heels and he wears the Omnitrix on a green and white belt around his waist. Uniquely, both 16 and 11-year-old Snare-oh appear to share the exact same design.
Ben 10,000 as Snare-oh
Benzarro as Snare-oh
Benzarro's Snare-oh looks identical to Ben Prime's Snare-oh in Omniverse, except his eyes, bandage gaps, and Omnitrix symbol are recolored lavender, the bandages are recolored white, the golden parts are recolored silver, and the stripe on his belt is recolored black.
Snare-oh speaks with an Egyptian accent.
Powers and Abilities
Being composed of bandages, Snare-oh can reshape his body at will. This allows him to split himself apart to dodge attacks and reform to counter-attack. He can also generate more bandages for various needs. Additionally, his body is completely hollow, making him extremely flexible.
Snare-oh can regenerate himself and recover from many types of injuries, including being torn into confetti by a large fan, almost instantly.
Snare-oh can extend his bandages, from his fingers or from his body, creating a sturdy wall. He can also sever the bandages he extends.
Although Snare-oh is frail, he has some degree of enhanced strength, allowing him to lift and throw objects and species like Segmentasapiens with his stretchable limbs, and can punch away a Squid Monster with ease.
Despite being made of bandages, Snare-oh is immune to the effects of water. As such, he can breathe underwater.
Snare-oh has a surprising amount of speed and agility for his size and bandages, even enough to scale walls and dodge attacks with relative ease.
By reducing himself down to single bandages, Snare-oh can slip through extremely tight spaces or small openings. This allows him to escape various traps or maneuver through cramped areas.
Snare-oh can break his body apart to create a pile of bandages to cushion a landing. His face is separated from the rest of the bandages in the process.
Snare-oh can probably fling himself up in the air by grabbing two surfaces.[DJW 2]
Snare-oh is immune to the effects of Corrodium and can block out Corrodium radiation with his bandages, allowing him to carry the dangerous crystal inside his body without irradiating anything nearby; these feats were only demonstrated by the Mummy.
Snare-oh can survive in the vacuum of space thanks to his composition; this feat was also exclusively demonstrated by the Mummy.
When extending his limbs or other parts of his body, Snare-oh becomes susceptible to strong winds and suction forces.
There is an upper limit to how much tension Snare-oh's bandages can withstand before breaking.
Because he is made of bandages, Snare-oh can be flattened by heavy objects, stopping him momentarily.
Snare-oh can be frozen solid by liquid nitrogen, as demonstrated with the Mummy.
Snare-oh can be tangled up in his own bandages, as demonstrated with Kuphulu.
- In Under Wraps, Snare-oh was unlocked when the Mummy touched the Omnitrix.
- Snare-oh first appeared in The Return, where he battled the Werewolf until the latter escaped.
- In The Frogs of War: Part 1, Snare-oh grappled onto an Incursean space fighter until the Omnitrix's randomizer function made him switch into Rath.
- In Return to Forever, Snare-oh sent a Pyroxovore herd back to their holding pens.
- In Bengeance Is Mine, Snare-oh battled Psyphon and the Squid Monsters until he trapped them.
- In And Then There Were None, Benzarro as Snare-oh failed to capture No Watch Ben, battled Fourmungousaur, and tossed Build-A-Guy into the blast of the Chronosapien Time Bomb.
- In Secret of Dos Santos, Snare-oh saved Rook and Kai from falling before fighting a Jungle Guardian.
- Season 3
- Ben 10,000
- Season 4
- Ken 10 (cameo)
- Season 3
- The Frogs of War: Part 1 (first reappearance; randomizer)
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 8
- Season 5
Naming and Translations
|Albanian||Mumja||From mumja meaning mummy|
|Arabic||بنمومي||From Benmummi, Benmummy|
Снеър Оу || From the original English name
|Chinese||木乃伊||From 木乃伊 (Mù Nǎi Yī), mummy|
|Croatian||Mumija||From Mumija, Mummy|
|Dutch||Benmummie||From Benmummie, Benmummy|
|French|| Benmommie (Original Series)|
| From Ben, and mommie, mummy|
From papyrus, papyrus
|German||Die Mumie||From die Mumie, the mummy|
|Greek||Μπενμούμια||From Μπεν, Ben and μούμια, mummy|
|Hebrew||מומיה||From מומיה, mummy|
|Hungarian|| A Múmia (Original Series)|
| From a múmia, the mummy|
From kacsó, hand
|Italian|| Benmummia (Original Series)|
| From Ben, and mummia, mummy|
From faraone, pharaoh
|Norwegian||Benmumie||From Benmumie, Benmummy|
|Polish||BenMumia||From Ben, and mumia, mummy|
|Portuguese (Br)||Snare-oh||From the original english name.|
|Romanian||Benmumia||From Ben, and mumia, mummy|
|Russian|| Бен Мумия|
| From Бенмумия, Benmummy|
From Lowushka, snare
|Serbian||Бенмумија (Benmumija)||From Бенмумија (Benmumija), Benmummy|
|Spanish (HA)|| Benmomia|
| From Benmomia, Benmummy|
From Momiaben, Mummy-Ben
From the original English name
|Spanish (Spain)||Faratón||From faraón, pharaoh|
|Turkish||Mumya||From mumya, mummy|
His placeholder name, Benmummy, is a combination of the words "Ben" and "mummy".
- While Tom Perkins designed Snare-oh for the original series, Chap Yaep designed Snare-oh's Omniverse appearance based on Derrick J. Wyatt's roughs.[DJW 5]
- Snare-oh was never officially named by Ben; the name "Benmummy" was assigned to him by the credits during the original series.
- There is a common misconception that the Mummy was the DNA source for Snare-oh, but this is not true, as Thep Khufan DNA was already present in the Omnitrix and Ben just misunderstood what the device was doing when it "sampled" the Mummy's DNA.[DM 1]
- Whenever Snare-oh stretches his bandages, a deep, ghostly moaning sound can be heard. In Omniverse, classical whip sounds can also be heard.
- Not counting Ball Weevil or Bloxx, Snare-oh and Way Big are the only aliens in Omniverse whose 16-year-old appearances look identical to their 11-year-old selves.
- Snare-oh replaces Feedback in the opening intro of Omniverse's Arc 5.
- At some point late in production for Season 3 of the original series, Snare-oh's Omnitrix symbol was intended to be on his left wrist rather than his left shoulder.
- Like Frankenstrike, Arctiguana, Buzzshock, and Murk Upchuck, Snare-oh appeared in Omniverse, but he did not appear in A New Dawn.