|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Ben as Snare-oh
In the original series, Snare-oh's eyes and the gaps between his bandages glowed green. He wore a black and gold pharaoh's headdress, as well as black bracers and greaves, and the original Omnitrix symbol on his left shoulder.
In Omniverse, Snare-oh's headdress is now black, with two glowing green gaps on either side of it, and a gold rimming at the bottom. His green eyes are now surrounded by crown-like golden spikes, his lower face is wrapped in bandages, and his chin is black with more green gaps on it, with a golden beard-like spine jutting from it. The gaps on his chest are now gone, and his bandages are more ragged, as well as more layers being visible, and is more greyish-brown in color. His upper chest and shoulders are covered by a large collar/wrap-like garment with green and black stripes. He also has black-and-gold pads on each shoulder, with each one having a green "eye" on them. The tendrils on his back are much shorter, the ties on his Shendyt are replaced by a single bandage, his braces and greaves now have gold trimmings and each have two, much larger green gaps on them. He has an extra "toe" on each of his heels and he wears the Omnitrix on a green and white belt around his waist.
Ben 10,000 as Snare-oh
Benzarro as Snare-oh
Benzarro's Snare-oh looks identical to Ben Prime's Snare-oh in Omniverse, except his eyes, bandage gaps, and Omnitrix symbol are recolored lavender, the bandages are recolored white, the golden parts are recolored silver, and the stripe on his belt is recolored black.
Powers and Abilities
Being composed of bandages, Snare-oh can reshape his body at will. This allows him to split himself apart to dodge attacks and reform to counter-attack. He can also generate more bandages for various needs.
Snare-oh can regenerate himself and recover from many types of injuries, including being torn into confetti by a large fan, almost instantly.
Although Snare-oh is frail, he has some degree of enhanced strength, allowing him to lift objects and people with his stretchable limbs, and can punch away a Squid Monster with ease. Furthermore, he is also strong enough to restrain even Fourmungousaur, who has the combined strength of Four Arms and Humungousaur, with his bandages.
Snare-oh has a surprising amount of speed and agility for his size and bandages, even enough to scale walls and dodge attacks with relative ease.
By reducing himself down to single bandages, Snare-oh can slip through extremely tight spaces or small openings. This allows him to escape various traps or maneuver through cramped areas.
Snare-oh can break his body apart to create a pile of bandages to cushion a landing. His face is separated from the rest of the bandages in the process.
Snare-oh can block out Corrodium radiation with his bandages, allowing him to carry the dangerous crystal inside his body without irradiating anything nearby; this feat was also demonstrated by the Mummy.
When extending his limbs or other parts of his body, Snare-oh becomes susceptible to strong winds and suction forces.
There is an upper limit to how much tension Snare-oh's bandages can withstand before breaking.
Snare-oh can be frozen solid by liquid nitrogen.
Snare-oh can be stepped on and squished, stopping him momentarily.
- In Under Wraps, Snare-oh was unlocked after the Mummy touched the Omnitrix.
- Snare-oh first appeared in The Return, where battled the Werewolf.
- Ben 10,000
- In The Frogs of War: Part 1, Snare-oh grappled onto an Incursean space fighter until the randomizer switched him into Rath.
- In Return to Forever, Snare-oh sent a Pyroxovore herd back to their holding pens.
- In Bengeance Is Mine, Snare-oh battled Psyphon and the Squid Monsters and trapped them.
- In Secret of Dos Santos, Snare-oh saved Rook and Kai from falling, and fought a Jungle Guardian.
- Season 3
- The Frogs of War: Part 1 (first reappearance)
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 8
- Season 5
Naming and Translations
|Albanian||Mumja||From mumja meaning mummy|
|Arabic||بنمومي||From Benmummi, Benmummy|
Снеър Оу || From the original English name
|Chinese||木乃伊||From 木乃伊 (Mù Nǎi Yī), mummy|
|Croatian||Mumija||From Mumija, Mummy|
|Dutch||Benmummie||From Benmummie, Benmummy|
|French|| Benmommie (Original Series)|
| From Ben, and mommie, mummy|
From papyrus, papyrus
|German||Die Mumie||From die Mumie, the mummy|
|Greek||Μπενμούμια||From Μπεν, Ben and μούμια, mummy|
|Hebrew||מומיה||From מומיה, mummy|
|Hungarian|| A Múmia (Original Series)|
| From a múmia, the mummy|
From kacsó, hand
|Italian|| Benmummia (Original Series)|
| From Ben, and mummia, mummy|
From faraone, pharaoh
|Norwegian||Benmumie||From Benmumie, Benmummy|
|Polish||BenMumia||From Ben, and mumia, mummy|
|Portuguese (Br)||Snare-oh||From the original english name.|
|Romanian||Benmumia||From Ben, and mumia, mummy|
|Russian|| Бен Мумия|
| From Бенмумия, Benmummy|
From Lowushka, snare
|Serbian||Бенмумија (Benmumija)||From Бенмумија (Benmumija), Benmummy|
|Spanish (HA)|| Benmomia|
| From Benmomia, Benmummy|
From Momiaben, Mummy-Ben
From the original English name
|Spanish (Spain)||Faratón||From faraón, pharaoh|
|Turkish||Mumya||From mumya, mummy|
His placeholder name, Benmummy, is a combination of "Ben" and "mummy".
Snare-oh's name comes from "snare", meaning to tie up, and the "-oh" is derived from "pharaoh", a word for an Egyptian king.
- Snare-oh was never officially named by Ben; the name "Benmummy" was assigned to him by the credits during the original series.
- There is a common misconception that the Mummy was the DNA source for Snare-oh, but this is not true, as Thep Khufan DNA was already present in the Omnitrix and Ben just misunderstood what the device was doing when it "sampled" the Mummy's DNA.[DM 1]
- When Snare-oh stretches his bandages in the original series, a deep, ghostly, moaning sound can be heard.
- Snare-oh replaces Feedback in the opening intro of Omniverse's Arc 5.
- Chap Yaep designed Snare-oh's Omniverse appearance based on Derrick J. Wyatt's roughs.[DJW 1]
- At some point late in production for Season 3 of the original series, Snare-oh's Omnitrix symbol was intended to be on his left wrist rather than his left shoulder.
- Like Frankenstrike, Arctiguana, Buzzshock, and Murk Upchuck, Snare-oh appeared in Omniverse, but he didn't appear in A New Dawn.