|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Slamworm's species is the predatory species of Talpaedans.
Slamworm is a giant worm-like alien with sharp teeth, a wide beak-like mouth, and a tail ending in a pincer like set of spikes. Slamworm possesses a lavender and orange hide, a white underbelly, grey spikes running down her back, and four red insectoid legs on each side near the front.
As with all of Zed's transformations, Slamworm wears a red spiked collar with the Nemetrix on it.
Powers and Abilities
Like the Talpaedans it feeds on, Slamworm is a skilled burrower, able to tunnel through almost any surface at remarkable speed and can sprout anywhere she wants at a fast rate.
Slamworm can spit multiple balls of acid from her mouth at a rapid pace.
Slamworm possesses sharp teeth as well as enhanced strength and durability.
- Slamworm first appeared in It Was Them. Slamworm attacked Ben outside of the Burger Shack. Her tunneling ability confused Diamondhead, and it managed to get him in a rather helpless position. Diamondhead managed to escape and trap her, at which point Khyber then recalled Slamworm.
- In Of Predators and Prey: Part 1, when Ben became Armodrillo to battle Mucilator, Zed transformed into Slamworm to counterattack, sending him flying through the air.
- In Of Predators and Prey: Part 2, Crabdozer turned into Slamworm to battle Armodrillo.
- In Outbreak, Zed turned into Slamworm when the Nemetrix started malfunctioning and attacked Khyber.
- In Malefactor, Crabdozer turned into Slamworm to battle Armodrillo until he turned into Big Chill, at which point Slamworm transformed into Hypnotick.
- In A Fistful of Brains, one of the Panuncian's clones used its Nemetrix to transform into Slamworm after the Panuncian cornered Ben.
- It Was Them (first appearance)
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 1
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 2
- Khyber's Panuncian
- Ben 10: Omniverse
- Ghost Ship
Naming and Translations
|French||Slamworm||From the original English name|
|Hungarian||Pondró||From pondró, maggot|
|Italian||Vermone||From vermone, big worm|
|Polish||Grzmotorobak||From grzmot, slam and robak, worm|
|Portuguese (Br)||Vermônico||From "Verme" (maggot) and the sufix "Ico", which means "similar to".|
|Romanian||Vermix||From vierme, worm|
|Russian||Боевой червь||From боевой, combat and червь, worm|
Slamworm's name is a play on the words slam and worm.
- Slamworm strongly resembles the Graboids from the Tremors movie and television series, being a massive, monstrous worm that burrows underground and has an armored "beak".
- Slamworm's name is revealed by Ben in It Was Them.
- Slamworm is the only known Nemetrix alien to come from the Andromeda Galaxy.
- It is unknown why Malware and Khyber went after the natural predator of the Talpaedan when its DNA wasn't added to the Codon Stream until after Ben scanned Andreas.
|Buglizard • Crabdozer • Hypnotick • Mucilator • Omnivoracious • Panuncian • Slamworm • Terroranchula • Tyrannopede • Vicetopus|
|Ultimate Panuncian||Way Big's Predator|