|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
Skunkmoth is an insect humanoid with red skin and wears golden armor. He has a set of wings on his back with a pair of golden pads protecting them. He has a big chin and a grey horn. He is also the same size as Four Arms.
Skunkmoth wears the Antitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Being part-Lepidopterran, Skunkmoth shares many of the same abilities as Stinkfly, such as flight, poison gas, and shooting orange slime.
Skunkmoth's insectoid wings allow for quick and agile flying, much in a similar fashion to that of Stinkfly.
Skunkmoth also possesses enhanced strength, having displayed great strength in proportion to his body and carrying heavy loads whilst maintaining steady flight.
However, based on Kevin's alterations to the Antitrix, Skunkmoth is most likely much more powerful than Stinkfly. He also gains body armor that protects even his wings.
Being part-Lepidopterran, Skunkmoth shares many of the same weaknesses as Stinkfly.
Due to Kevin's alterations to the Antitrix, Skunkmoth is too powerful for the inexperienced Kevin to currently utilize to the fullest.
- Skunkmoth first appeared in Introducing Kevin 11, where he messed with Ben before being defeated by Four Arms.
- Introducing Kevin 11 (first appearance)
Naming and Translations
- Because they are both based off beetles, elements of Skunkmoth's design resembles that of Eatle from the classic continuity. His face also resembles that a Detrovite's.
- Skunkmoth is the only Antitrix alien to share a voice actor with his Omnitrix counterpart.
- Much like Stink Arms, Skunkmoth is a Lepidopterran hybrid.
|Regular Aliens||Fusion Aliens|
|Bashmouth • Bootleg • Crystalfist • Dark Matter • Hot Shot • Quad Smack • Rush • Skunkmoth • Thornblade • Undertow • Wreckingbolt||Monster Kevin|