|This article needs cleanup. It does not adhere to the Manual of Style.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by editing it.|
|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
|Click here to see the Classic Continuity version of this article|
The Rustbucket is more of a modern RV than the original. It is blue and white with red lines. On the side of the Rustbucket, there is a green UFO symbol. Its bumper is metallic, and has rust on it. The RV also has a hatch covering a space big enough to store a go-kart, where Glitch resides following his merging with the Tennyson go-kart.
- Remote Control: A device that can control the vehicle while without having to drive it manually.
- Bungee Cable: A high-tensile strength cable with a spike at the end to grab onto things.
- Parachute: This Parachute is activated by a button in the Rustbucket, to slow it down when ever its falling.
- Air transport Button: When activate the Omni-Copter flies in autopilot, and latches onto the Rustbucket, allowing it to fly with the copter.
- Landing sensor: This can alert anyone in the Rustbucket when the Omni-Copter is preparing to land.
- Built-in DJ set: The Rustbucket has a Built-in DJ set.
This is where the Tennyson's go use the bathroom.
This is where Team Tennyson sleeps, there is a curtain to separate the rust of the vehicle from the bedroom. It is located at the back of the Rustbucket.
This is where they (Mostly Max) make food, it is located in the middle of the Rustbucket.
In the back of the Rustbucket there is a Trunk-like area where Glitch stays when he isn't in the Omni-copter.
Every episode of Ben 10 except: