|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
In Ultimate, the Rust Bucket 3 was a large green jet-like vehicle resembling a Concord.
In Omniverse, the Rust Bucket 3 has a forward-swept wingspan, a larger cabin, a shorter and wider body, and an extrusion coming from the back of each wing. Its color scheme it similar to the Proto-TRUK's and the initials "RB3" are printed on the sides of the cabin.
- The jet can interface with Plumber Badges.
- It has a cargo area that holds Kevin's and Ben's cars, with tunnels leading to different emergency exits.
- It has Extranet access, allowing anyone onboard to access any database on Earth, even secure government ones.
- It is extremely fast, and can be used as a spaceship.
- Because it functions underwater, it can be used as a submarine.
- The jet has manual and autopilot settings.
- Its weapons system includes laser weapons and missile launchers.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Map of Infinity
- The Forge of Creation
- The Enemy of My Enemy
- Absolute Power: Part 2
- Eye of the Beholder
- Viktor: The Spoils
- Revenge of the Swarm
- Ben 10,000 Returns
- Prisoner Number 775 Is Missing
- The Purge
- Simian Says
- Greetings from Techadon
- Double or Nothing
- The Ultimate Sacrifice (destroyed and later rebuilt)
- The Widening Gyre (destroyed and later rebuilt again)
- The Mother of All Vreedles (destroyed and later rebuilt again)
- A Knight to Remember
- The Beginning of the End
- The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2 (flashback)
Ben 10: Omniverse
- For a Few Brains More (first reappearance)
Naming and Translations
|Spanish (Spain)|| Cámper (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)|
Rust Bucket 3 (Ben 10: Omniverse)
| From Cámper, Campervan|
From the original English name