|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
In Ultimate Alien, the Rust Bucket 3 was a large green jet-like vehicle resembling a Concord.
In Omniverse, the Rust Bucket 3 has a forward-swept wingspan, a larger cabin, a shorter and wider body, and an extrusion coming from the back of each wing. Its color scheme it similar to the Proto-TRUK's and the initials "RB3" are printed on the sides of the cabin.
It was then destroyed via crash-landing in The Ultimate Sacrifice, before being repaired in the next episode, The Widening Gyre. Then it was then shot down by Octagon Vreedle and flew into the ocean, then fully repaired, all in the same episode, The Mother of All Vreedles.
In the Omniverse episode For a Few Brains More, it shows up, with its brand new paintjob to allow Kevin and Gwen to assist Ben against Albedo and Kyhber.
- The jet can interface with Plumber Badges.
- It has a cargo area that holds Kevin's and Ben's cars, with tunnels leading to different emergency exits.
- It has Extranet access, allowing anyone onboard to access any database on Earth, even secure government ones.
- It is extremely fast, and can be used as a spaceship.
- Because it functions underwater, it can be used as a submarine.
- The jet has manual and autopilot settings.
- Its weapons system includes laser weapons and missile launchers.
- Map of Infinity
- The Forge of Creation
- The Enemy of My Enemy
- Absolute Power: Part 2
- Eye of the Beholder
- Viktor: The Spoils
- Revenge of the Swarm
- Ben 10,000 Returns
- Prisoner Number 775 Is Missing
- The Purge
- Simian Says
- Greetings from Techadon
- Double or Nothing
- The Ultimate Sacrifice (destroyed and later rebuilt)
- The Widening Gyre (destroyed and later rebuilt again)
- The Mother of All Vreedles (destroyed and later rebuilt again)
- A Knight to Remember
- Enemy of My Frenemy
- The Beginning of the End
- The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2 (flashback)
- For a Few Brains More (first reappearance)
Naming and Translations
|Spanish (Spain)||Cámper (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
Rust Bucket 3 (Ben 10: Omniverse)
|From Cámper, Campervan|
From the original English name