|This article belongs to an alternate dimension or timeline|
|Click here to see the Classic Timeline version of this article|
Having spent decades on Earth, Rook has come to fully understand slang, metaphors, and sarcasm. He has also developed a noticeable sense of humor, regularly pretending to still not understand metaphors in front of Ben 10,000 as a joke.
In The End of an Era, Max retired and Rook has taken his place as Magistratus.
Powers and Abilities
As Magistratus, Rook has the final say in all matters in the organization and every Plumber is answerable to him.
- The End of an Era (first appearance)
- Derrick J. Wyatt claims that the timeline this Rook belongs to is the current real future as of Omniverse.
- Canonically, that does not make sense as this timeline was always supposed to be an alternate timeline in which Ben 10,000 had not given Grandpa Max a cake on his birthday when he was 10, while Ben Prime did. Derrick responded to the matter by saying: "Your 'plot holes' are irrelevant. Time isn't completely fixed, it's shifting. Events can be subtlety altered."[DJW 1]
- This wiki, however, keeping in mind the logical fallacy in the remark, considers the timeline to be from an alternate timeline and not the current future.
- Matt Wayne too confirms that the timeline is one of the many possible futures, not necessarily Ben Prime's.[MW 1][MW 2]