|This article belongs to the Reboot Timeline|
|Click here to see the Classic Timeline version of this article|
Ripjaws has white skin, large green fins, a green anglerfish-like lure, two sets of two gill-like slits on her chest, and grey narrow eyes. She wears a black and gray suit with two blue tubes that have water inside. She has two thin green lines on her loin cloth with a zig-zag pattern that points upwards. She does not have a noticeable Omnitrix symbol.
Powers and Abilities
Ripjaws' main ability is to breathe underwater and swim at high speeds with amazing agility. She has great endurance and can withstand strong water pressure, meaning she possesses the nature of abyssal aquatic life, hence her blank eyes and the anglerfish light in his forehead.
Ripjaws can shift her legs into a fish's tail and vice-versa, giving her a mermaid-like appearance. While outside the water environment, she displays a loincloth with a similar pattern to her tail (implying the loincloth wraps around her legs, fusing with it and becoming the tail). While her legs are formed into a tail, she can swim very well at great speeds.
Ripjaws' very powerful and sharp teeth are her most deadly weapon, being able to cut through and bite opponents or other objects.
The containers on Ripjaws' respirator suit can provide her with additional water when on dry terrain.
Ripjaws' greatest weakness is her inability to stay out of water for too long, requiring it to keep her from dehydrating. Fortunately, her respirator suit seems to eliminate this weakness.
Exposure to hot temperatures will make Ripjaws dehydrate quicker.
Ripjaws is vulnerable to electricity.
- Ripjaws first appeared in Alien X-Tinction, where she was used by Gwen 10 twice. First, she was incapacitated by Alien X and rescued by Ultimate Alien Ampfibian. Later, she teamed up with Team Tennyson and company to defeat Alien X, during which she removed the stolen alternate Omnitrices on his left wrist.
- Alien X-Tinction (first appearance; x2 by Gwen 10)
- Duncan Rouleau initially stated that there were no plans for Ripjaws to appear in the reboot,[DR 1][DR 2] most likely to avoid spoilers for Alien X-Tinction.
- Ripjaws' design in the reboot is a retooling the Piscciss Volann Prisoner from Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie, but with feminine characteristics and elements of her male counterpart's appearance in the original series.
- This version of Ripjaws is the only transformation in the franchise whose Omnitrix symbol is absent.
- Ripjaws is the third (and last) Original Series alien to be introduced in reboot movies, the others being Way Big and Buzzshock.
|Introduced in Season 1||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Gax • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Introduced in Season 2||Rath • Shock Rock|
|Introduced in Season 3||Humungousaur • Slapback|
|Introduced in Season 4||Goop • Jetray • Way Big|
|Introduced in Season 5||Alien X • Big Chill • Bloxx • Buzzshock • Chromastone • Ripjaws • Spidermonkey • Surge|
|Omni-Enhanced Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Omni-Kix Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Heatblast • Humungousaur • Jetray • Rath • Shock Rock • Slapback • XLR8|
|Omni-Naut Aliens||Heatblast • Jetray • Humungousaur • Shock Rock|
|Fusion Aliens||Amalgam Alien • Amalgam Ben • Grey Arms • XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat|
|Non-Canon Aliens||Banana Alien • Black Hat Alien • Hotdawg • Mole-Stache • Scooter Alien|
|Non-Canon Fusion Aliens||Omnitrix Glitch Fusion • Diamondhead-Humungousaur Fusion • Rath Arms • Shock Blast|