|This article belongs to Rex's Universe|
|Go to the Generator Rex Wiki to learn more about Rebecca Holiday|
Dr. Rebecca Holiday is a female character that appeared in Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United.
Rebecca Holiday has bright green eyes and dark brown hair, usually tied up in a high bun on the top of her head. As for her attire, Holiday wears an orange turtle neck shirt, with a dark grey vest over it. She has gloves that go a little past her elbows. On her waist is a deep brown utility belt, and she wears dark-colored pants with knee-high boots.
Holiday is the polar opposite of Agent Six, as she is much more in-tune with her emotions. Although she can be short-tempered and stubborn at times, she is a deeply caring person. Her stubbornness can also lead to determination, for example she even attached neural shockers to her forehead to shock herself awake every time she dozed off in order to find a solution. Holiday is also not afraid to speak her mind in front of her superiors, especially when she believes she has a better solution to a problem.
She is also a very empathetic person. She has frequently expressed concern over the fact that Providence views Rex only as a weapon, and not as a sixteen year old teenager. She repeatedly tries to convince Six to relate to Rex, as she understands what Rex goes through with his amnesia and the pressure put on him by Providence.
After the six month gap she became considerably more aggressive and stern, as she threatened people more often and was much more trigger-happy with her weapons.
In Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United, Dr. Holiday comes amid New York City, where Agent Six found the piece of armor from Alpha, which was later delivered to Caesar Salazar. Later in the base she helps Ben and Rex fight Alpha. While Rex fight with Alpha, Ben as XLR8 keeps her safe. As Ben, White and Rex are in the Bug Jar, she remains in the care of Agent Six, because he was in his coma. Even worse Rex maintains communication with the communicator through his ear. She appears at the end of the episode with other members.
- Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United (first appearance)
- Rex stated that Holiday likes to wear red shoes on Fridays.
- Dr. Holiday has three Ph.D.'s.
- As a teenager, Doc Holiday was never invited to prom.
- Doc Holiday was the first person who used the term EVO (Exponentially Variegated Organism).
- She is bad in front of a news crew, at least about her personal life.
- Rebecca's first name is revealed by Agent Six and is, from then on, more frequently used.
- It is implied she knows Spanish to a level where she could tutor Rex.
- Rebecca broke the 4th wall by speaking to the audience in "Heroes United".
- Rebecca is an lousy cook, as the cake she made for Rex's birthday was as hard as stone. In the same episode, after being given a Japanese tanto from Six, he remarked "Do you think this thing can cut through Holiday's cake?"
- When asked on Twitter if she would be open to reprising her role as Rebecca Holiday, Grey DeLisle stated that she hopes so.[GD 1]