|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
The Prypiatosian-B Containment Suit is a special Level 3[DM 1] armored suit that contains Prypiatosian-B inhabitants and weakens their radioactive powers. It is most likely made out of Lead (for containing radioactive rays) and Beryllium (to make it nearly impenetrable).
Containment Suits are used to prevent radiation from leaking out, and function as prisons on the Prypiatosian-B's home planet to prevent Prypiatosian-B criminals like P'andor from doing any major harm.
Prypiatosian-Bs are unable to phase through its material; Kevin later used this to his advantage by absorbing the suit's material so as to bypass P'andor's intangibility and thus hit him.
In Hot Stretch, the Kraaho managed to open NRG's Containment Suit with their bare hands. The suit was later opened again in The Frogs of War: Part 1 when NRG fell down, suggesting that this version of the containment suit can be opened more easily.
It is shown in The Rooters of All Evil, that different variations of the containment suit exist.
Taydenite is the only known substance capable of penetrating the containment suits.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Escape from Aggregor (first appearance)
- Too Hot to Handle
- Andreas' Fault
- Ultimate Aggregor
- The Forge of Creation
- Absolute Power: Part 1
- Absolute Power: Part 2
- The Transmogrification of Eunice
- The Creature from Beyond
- The Purge
- Double or Nothing
- The Widening Gyre
- Night of the Living Nightmare
- The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2 (flashback)
Ben 10: Omniverse
- The More Things Change: Part 2 (first reappearance)
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies
- Hot Stretch
- Ben Again
- Showdown: Part 2
- The Frogs of War: Part 1
- Rad Monster Party
- The Rooters of All Evil (Leander)
- Weapon XI: Part 1 (Leander)
- Weapon XI: Part 2 (Leander)
- It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 2 (Mad NRG)
- A New Dawn