|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Prypiatosian-Bs are physical humanoid aliens that radiate pure, red, radioactive energy around their bodies.[DM 1]
Powers and Abilities
Prypiatosian-Bs are capable of firing highly radioactive energy beams which can corrode or melt metallic objects. The energy Prypiatosian-Bs radiate is hot enough to melt solid metal and rock through mere contact. This energy can also be found in their saliva.
Prypiatosian-Bs can channel their heat underground, which results in the eruption of massive geysers of lava.
A Prypiatosian-B's radioactive energy can melt ice, such as the ice breath of a Necrofriggian. They are also immune to extremely cold environments thanks to the heat they generate, as demonstrated by Ultimate Aggregor.
Without their containment suits, Prypiatosian-Bs can manipulate energy at a higher level and are able to consume it simply as nourishment or to increase their power. They can also fire energy balls and blasts out of their hands and mouth.
Prypiatosian-Bs can breathe underwater and grow in size if they absorb and consume enough energy; these feats were also demonstrated by P'andor.
Prypiatosian-Bs are immune to being poisoned by lead.[DJW 2]
A Prypiatosian-B's containment suit completely removes several abilities, such as their agility and phasing. As such, they are unable to fly while in their containment suit. On the other hand, the suit increases their physical strength.
The eye holes in a Prypiatosian-B's suit are quite small, making their vision somewhat limited. They can be blinded even further by adhesives, such as those used by Sunder, as demonstrated by NRG.
Prypiatosian-Bs are vulnerable to carbon dampening rods because they can slow down nuclear reactions, thereby inhibiting the radiation they generate, as demonstrated with P'andor.
Prypiatosian-Bs feed by absorbing energy and the more they absorb, the bigger and stronger they become.
P'andor was shown actually eating uranium as well.
Prypiatos was once the marvel of the Andromeda Galaxy, with mega-cities filling entire continents with hundreds of thousands of glittering structures that truly seemed to scrape the sky, but an atomic war put an end to that. In the aftermath, some of the planet's denizens managed to escape underground to avoid the nuclear fallout. They came to be known as the Prypiatosian-As, and eventually established new subterranean cities of their own, lead-lined for their own protection from the hazardously irradiated world that had once been their home. Others, now known as the Prypiatosian-Bs, stayed above ground, scavenging in the ruins of their once great civilization, where they were mutated into the highly radioactive beings from which P'andor, and subsequently NRG, are descended.[merchandise 1]
Notable Prypiatosian-B Hybrids
- Leander (½ Human)
- Ultimate Aggregor (1/6 Prypiatosian-B)
- Ultimate Kevin (part Prypiatosian-B)
- XLRG (½ Kineceleran)
- P'andor was sealed in the suit by his people because he is a criminal and the suit would act like his cage to weaken his powers no matter where he was.[DM 2]
- Although Prypiatosian-Bs don't have fingers, their armor's gauntlets have fingers and Prypiatosian-Bs can use them as if they had hands.
- However, in Omniverse, they have fingers.
- Because the Prypiatosian-Bs are from the Andromeda Galaxy, Prypiatosian-B DNA wasn't in the Codon Stream until the Ultimatrix scanned P'andor in Too Hot to Handle.
- ↑ The Purge
- ↑ The More Things Change: Part 2
- ↑ Absolute Power: Part 1
- ↑ Ben Again
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Map of Infinity
- ↑ Double or Nothing
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Hot Stretch
- ↑ Rad Monster Party
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 9.5 Too Hot to Handle
- ↑ The Frogs of War: Part 1
- ↑ The Transmogrification of Eunice
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 The Rooters of All Evil
- ↑ Weapon XI: Part 1