Template:Spellbox The Proto-TRUK was Rook's spaceship. As shown in A Jolt from the Past, it can transform into a small truck with "Max's Plumbing" written on it in order to camouflage from other local people.
- Gravitor Boosters
- Detrovite Nav-System
- Quil-Tech Nanoshift Transformer
- Faster-Than-Light (FTL) Drive
- Prisoner Holding Cell
- Tri-Barrel Blaster Turret
- Switchable Steering Wheel (in order to comply with other countries' traffic codes)
Ben 10: Omniverse
- A Jolt from the Past (first appearance)
- It Was Them
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies
- Hot Stretch
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 1
- Many Happy Returns
- Arrested Development
- Bros In Space
- Ben Again
- Showdown: Part 1
- Showdown: Part 2
- Tummy Trouble (damaged by Incursean fighters and crashlanded on Peptos XI)
- While You Were Away
- The Frogs of War: Part 1 (destroyed when rammed into an Incursean warship)
- The Frogs of War: Part 2 (rebuilt)
- Rules Of Engagement (destroyed by Fistina)
- O Mother, Where Art Thou?
- Return to Forever (rammed through the secret hideout of the Forever Knights)
- Mud is Thicker than Water
- OTTO Motives (heavily damaged)
- The Ultimate Heist (disabled by a kinetic field)
- A Fistful of Brains (heavily damaged when Max crashed into Khyber's HQ)
- For a Few Brains More (crippled by Khyber's ship, Rook is asking for restitution)
- Max's Monster (rebuilt and used to ram into and later chase down Phil)
- Mystery, Incorporeal
- An American Benwolf in London
- Animo Crackers
- Collect This
- The Vengers
- No Honor Among Bros
- Universe Vs. Tennyson
- Weapon XI: Part 1
- Clyde Five
- Rook Tales
- Color of Monkey
- It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1
- It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 2 (alternate timeline)
- Let's Do the Time War Again (rebuilt into a Time Cycle)
Naming and Translations
|Spanish (Latin America)||Proto-CAMIÓN||From Proto-CAMIÓN, Proto-TRUK|
- In Many Happy Returns, Kevin, upon seeing the interior, was very impressed with the custom modifications done to it by Rook.
- It is hinted by Kevin that it might have been created by Galvans and later modified by Rook when he pointed out that there was some Galvan tech on it.
- In Tummy Trouble, it is revealed that the Proto-TRUK has an auto-pilot mode.
- It was destroyed in The Frogs of War: Part 1 but was later rebuilt in The Frogs of War: Part 2.
- Apparently the Proto-TRUK is suffering the same running gag as Kevin's Car, as it is constantly being damaged or nearly destroyed throughout the series.
- In An American Benwolf in London, Rook changes the steering of the Proto-TRUK from the left side to the right, to be compliant while visiting England.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.