The Proto-TRUK was Rook's spaceship. It could transform into a small truck with "Max's Plumbing" written on it in order to camouflage itself among Earth vehicles.
In Let's Do the Time War Again, it was destroyed, and its parts were used by UpRigg to create Ben and Rook's Time Cycles.
- Gravitor Boosters
- Detrovite Nav-System
- Quil-Tech Nanoshift Transformer
- Faster-Than-Light (FTL) Drive
- Prisoner Holding Cell
- Tri-Barrel Blaster Turret
- Switchable Steering Wheel
- Auto-Pilot Mode
Ben 10: Omniverse
Naming and Translations
| Spanish (HA) || Proto-CAMIÓN || From camión, truck
- Kevin, upon seeing the interior, was very impressed with the custom modifications done to it by Rook.
- Apparently the Proto-TRUK is suffering the same running gag as Kevin's Car, as it is constantly being damaged or nearly destroyed throughout the series.
- In An American Benwolf in London, Rook changes the steering of the Proto-TRUK from the left side to the right, to be compliant while visiting England.
- Jury Rigg used parts of the Proto-TRUK to build the Tenn-Speed.