|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Polar Manzardills are a species from the multi-terrained planet X'Nelli.
Their evolved counterparts are Evolved Polar Manzardills.
Polar Manzardills are one of many types of Manzardill. They are large, blue/grey, lizard/fish-like creatures. Their arms are fairly long, with three-fingered hands and short legs that end in stumps. They have four shark-like fins and sharp teeth. They have small, squinted eyes and a black stripe around their eyes and face. Behind their eyes are pronounced scales and what appear to be gills. Polar Manzardills can breathe freezing vapor, which is capable of freezing enemies, water, or cooling lava. This vapor is puffed out in small amounts when they talk.
Only male Polar Manzardills have been seen, so it is unknown what female Polar Manzardills look like.
Powers and Abilities
Similar to Necrofriggians, Polar Manzardills are capable of exhaling a long-ranged freeze ray that isolates targets in ice on contact. The ray can create an icy path that they can skate across in a snowboard-like fashion.
Polar Manzardills can survive in sub-freezing temperatures.
If a Polar Manzardill uses their ice breath too much, they will have to catch up their breath before using it again.
Notable Polar Manzardills
- Arctiguana (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Polar Manzardill)
- Freezelizard (the Hero Watch's DNA sample of a Polar Manzardill)
Notable Polar Manzardills Hybrids
- Omniverse Flashback Kevin (1/11 Polar Manzardill)
- Some of Perk Upchuck's prototype designs look similar to Polar Manzardills.
- Polar Manzardills are the only known cold-blooded creatures in existence whose blood really is cold.