|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
|This article is about the episode. You might have been looking for the group of characters.|
Plumbers' Helpers is the eleventh episode of Ben 10: Alien Force.
A pair of rogue Plumbers, alien/human hybrids, a female Kineceleran named Helen and a male Tetramand named Manny are hunting DNAliens, as well as other aliens, thinking all of them are evil. They attack the aliens and use what they believe is a giant disintegrator ray, which is actually a Null Void Projector. When they encounter Ben, Gwen and Kevin they attack them, and while Ben transforms into Big Chill saves Gwen, Kevin gets kidnapped for questioning, as Helen isn't sure the group is dangerous.
Thanks to her powers, Gwen locates Kevin and she and Ben set out to rescue him. Meanwhile, Helen and Manny use a database created by Helen's brother Pierce to try and find out what species Kevin belongs to, as they think he's an alien. During the rescue, Ben gets thrown into the Null Void, but manages to escape after transforming into Swampfire.
After that, the two sides work things out and after looking at a database of the aliens they captured and put into the Null Void, Ben realizes that some of them may have been Plumber kids. To make things right, Helen and Manny set out into the Null Void to rescue those they wrongfully imprisoned, and Kevin takes some of their equipment when they leave, much to Ben and Gwen's dismay.
- It is revealed that Kevin can temporarily extend his absorbing powers to whomever he is in contact with.
- Ben Tennyson
- Gwen Tennyson
- Kevin Levin
- Helen Wheels (first appearance)
- Manny Armstrong (first appearance)
- Carol Smith (cameo)
- Pierce Wheels (first appearance)
- A Pyronite
- A Vulpimancer
- A Galvanic Mechamorph
- A Lepidopterran
- An Ectonurite
- A DNAlien
- A Piscciss Volann
- An Arburian Pelarota
Naming and Translations
|French||SOS Plombiers||SOS Plumbers|
|Portuguese (Br)||Ajudantes dos Encanadores||Plumbers' Helpers|
|Spanish (HA)||Unos Nuevos Plomeros||Some New Plumbers|
|Spanish (Spain)||Ayudantes De Fontanero||Plumber' Helpers|
|Yuri Lowenthal||Ben Tennyson|
|Ashley Johnson||Gwen Tennyson|
|Greg Cipes||Kevin Levin|
|Dee Bradley Baker||Big Chill|
|Khary Payton||Manny Armstrong|
|Juliet Landau||Helen Wheels|
|Adam Wylie||Pierce Wheels|
- The Pyronite, Vulpimancer, Lepidopterran, and Piscciss Volann featured in the recording shown by Helen resemble Heatblast, Wildmutt, Stinkfly, and Ripjaws' appearances in the original series. Meanwhile, the Galvanic Mechamorph resembles Baz-l while the Ectonurite resembles Zs'Skayr's complete form in Be Afraid of the Dark.
- When Kevin said "I taught him that" after Swampfire escaped the Null Void, he was referring to the way he escaped the Null Void himself.[DM 1]
- This episode reunites Khary Payton as Cyborg, Greg Cipes as Beast Boy, and Ashley Johnson as Terra in Teen Titans.