|Characters and/or events depicted in this article are Non-Canon.|
Plantapocalypse appears in the second Cartoon Network Latin America Commercial promoting the Ben 10 marathon "Ben 10 Total Access".
AppearancePlantapocalypse is a plant with a yellow and white flower as a head. At the base of his stalk is a black 'pot', from which extend his many tentacle-like roots. Leaves can be seen growing from the roots. The Omnitrix symbol is on his 'pot'.
His voice is very high pitched.
Powers and Abilities
Plantapocalypse can ingest huge amounts of matter and use it to immediately grow in size. He is shown to be able to eat basically anything.
His tentacles are very strong, able to tear the tops off of buildings.
He does not seem to stop eating once he starts. It is very likely that Ben lost control of this alien once he transformed into it. He doesn't seem to have any problem with eating people either.
- Ben 10 Acceso Total Commercial 3 (first appearance)
- By the end of the advert, Plantapocalypse stretches across the entire Earth. If he were canon, this would make him Ben's largest alien excluding potentially Alien X.
- In the commercial, Plantapocalypse eats two pairs of the same Vreedle Brothers.
- Plantapocalypse is somewhat similar to Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors, as both are plant-like aliens who eat other beings to get bigger.
- His face also bears a resemblance to Flowey from Undertale (With the exception of the Petals and Center being inverted)