|Characters and/or events in this article appear in official media of the franchise|
but are non-canon to the TV continuity.
Plantapocalypse appears in the second Cartoon Network Latin America Commercial promoting the Ben 10 marathon "Ben 10 Total Access".
Plantapocalypse is a plant with a yellow and white flower as a head. At the base of his stalk is a black 'pot', from which extend his many tentacle-like roots. Leaves can be seen growing from the roots. The Omnitrix symbol is on his 'pot'.
Powers and Abilities
Plantapocalypse can ingest huge amounts of matter and use it to immediately grow in size. He is shown to be able to eat basically anything.
Plantapocalypse's tentacles are very strong, able to tear the tops off of buildings.
Plantapocalypse does not seem to stop eating once he starts. It is very likely that Ben lost control of this alien once he transformed into it. He doesn't seem to have any problem with eating people either.
- Ben 10 Ultimate Access Commercial 3 (first appearance)
Naming and Translations
|Portuguese (Br)||Plantapocalipse||From the original English name|
|Russian||Растение Апокалипсис||From растение, plant and апокалипсис, apocalypse|
|Spanish (HA)||Plantapocalypse||From the original English name|
- By the end of the advert, Plantapocalypse stretches across the entire Earth. If he were canon, this would make him Ben's largest alien excluding potentially Alien X.
- In the commercial, Plantapocalypse eats two pairs of the same Vreedle Brothers.
- Plantapocalypse is somewhat similar to Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors, as both are plant-like aliens who eat other beings to get bigger.
- As he is non-canon, Plantapocalypse is not present in the reboot Omnitrix.[DR 1]