|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
Planchaküles are small, reddish gremlin-like species with spade-like tails. Some of them grow facial hair.
Planchaküles live on a junkyard-like planet, which they are constantly disassembling and reconfiguring.[DJW 2]
Planchaküles mostly eat organic food.[DJW 4]
Powers and Abilities
Planchaküles have the ability to completely disassemble any kind of machinery in mere seconds, fitting to their Gremlin appearance. Despite it being harder for them to do due to his craving to destroy things, Planchaküles can also construct complex machinery from scratch at a similar rate.
A Planchaküle's tail is prehensile.[DJW 6]
As mentioned above, Planchaküles have a near uncontrollable habit of breaking and assembling machinery.
Most of the devices Planchaküles create are basically on-the-fly or 'jury-rigged'. They are not normally meant to last and will eventually fail. A Planchaküle's creations can also be unstable and hard to control.
Notable Planchaküle Hybrids
The name Planchaküle is derived from Plankalkül, a programming language designed for engineering purposes and is the first high-level programming language designed for computers.
- The Galvan admire the Planchaküles' industriousness and skill, but prefer not to hang out with them too much after work.[DJW 8]
- There has been multiple Master Builders, with the current one being a male.[DJW 9]
- File:Planchakules Great Mechanics.png
- File:Aul-Turrhen Junkyard Planet.png
- File:Planchaküle Rebuilding.png
- File:Planchakule Diet.PNG
- File:Juryrigg Dismantle Living Machines.png
- File:Juryrigg Prehensile Tail.png
- File:Planchakule Master Builder.PNG
- File:Galvan Opinion of Planchaküles.png
- File:Master Builder Gender.png