|This article is a stub. You can help by editing it.|
|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Pet Project is the nineteenth episode of Ben 10: Alien Force.
The Forever Knights' scientist, Dr. Joseph Chadwick, sends Sir Morton to kidnap Ship from Julie so that the Forever Knights can use him to mass-produce a fleet of interstellar spacecraft. They then plan to use that fleet to attack the homeworld of the alien dragon that escaped them. Joined by Julie, who has been taking care of Ship, Ben, Gwen and Kevin mount a raid on the Forever Knights' stronghold to rescue him. Though Chadwick is using a control device to make Ship obey him, Julie is able to convince Ship to resist. The Forever Knights' stronghold is destroyed, and the group now has access to a spaceship since Ship can transform into the vehicle the Forever Knights had hoped to mass-produce. The episode ends with Ship reuniting with Julie.
- Ben learns that Julie is keeping Ship as her pet.
- Ben Tennyson
- Gwen Tennyson
- Kevin Levin
- Julie Yamamoto
- Connor (slideshow presentation)
- Squire (slideshow presentation)
- Dragon (slideshow presentation)
Picture Slideshow Aliens
Naming and Translations
|French||Projet "Animal"||Project "Animal"|
|Hungarian||Kisállat Projekt||Pet Project|
|Portuguese (Br)||Projeto Mascote||Pet Project|
|Spanish (HA)||Proyecto Mascota||Pet Project|
|Spanish (Spain)||Proyecto Mascota||Pet Project|
|Yuri Lowenthal|| Ben Tennyson|
|Ashley Johnson||Gwen Tennyson|
|Greg Cipes|| Kevin Levin|
|Dee Bradley Baker|| Jetray|
|Vyvan Pham|| Julie Yamamoto|
|Kevin Michael Richardson|| Sir Morton|
Battle Mode Ship
Forever Knight #1
|Tim Curry|| Joseph Chadwick|
Forever Knight #2
- Gwen says "McDuffie's is having a going out of business sale". This is a reference to Dwayne McDuffie, the story editor of Alien Force.
- According to Kevin, this episode takes place on a Saturday.
- Ship is able to transform into any machine wherever he is. However, when Ben transformed into Upgrade, he could only take control of machinery by covering it with his body, and could never completely transform into the object. This is due to Ben's incomplete transformation into the fully mechanical Galvanic Mechamorph.
- In Pier Pressure, in order for Ship to transform into a machine or vehicle, he had to enter it first. In this episode, he automatically turns into a massive spaceship.