|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
|“||Pakmar is but a simple merchant, trying to provide for his wife and... 487 children, but Ben Tennyson makes this impossible!||”|
Pakmar is a recurring character in Omniverse.
Pakmar is a little green alien with warts on his face. His eyes are on the side of his face similar to birds. Pakmar wears a small black suit with silver armor.
From what little is seen of Pakmar's personality, he is the type to hold a grudge, particularly against Ben whom he holds responsible for the destruction of his many businesses, even spitting in Ben's direction. Despite this he will never turn down a customer, especially a "good" customer, even when that customer is Ben. He always speaks in third person.
Ben's constant, albeit accidental destruction of his businesses, has left Pakmar with extreme paranoia whenever he sees Ben, fearing that he might destroy one of his new businesses again. In his cameo in Rules of Engagement, just seeing Rook's truck made him run away.
- A Toilet Emporium for both humans and aliens.
- A Pet Store.
- A China Shop.
- Ben (his 11-year-old self in his 16-year old self's body), Gwen, and Rook visit this place where Ben (his 16-year-old self in his 11-year-old body) left clues for young Ben to follow.
- After destroying his basement as Armodrillo, Young Ben accidentally opens a sewer pipe and causes the entire store to flood, once again ruining Pakmar's business.
- It appeared again in Special Delivery when Ben was delivering a package to Pakmar he accidentally knocked over and smashed several vases.
- A Barbecue Truck.
- Ben and Rook thought it was on fire and tried to stop it. Ben turns into Heatblast and lands on the truck, but Pakmar screams to him that it's only barbecue. Heatblast tries to tell Rook, but he already shoots at one of the truck's tires and causes Heatblast and Pakmar to fall into a lake. Heatblast manages to rescue Pakmar, but he is greatly upset. He is seen again telling Humungousaur to put down his truck. As Humungousaur was about to put the truck down, he and Rook are suddenly teleported out of Undertown taking most of the truck with them, leaving Pakmar very angry.
- A Sponge Shop.
- A Yarn Shop.
- A Lamp Store.
- Destroyed by Kickin Hawk, who was playing soccer.
- A Juice Bar.
- Clyde Five (cameo)
- A running gag in the series is that in most of his appearances, Pakmar's current place of business gets destroyed either directly or indirectly by Ben. This has lead Pakmar to develop a hatred for Ben and panics whenever he sees the hero.
- Much like Mr. Baumann, Pakmar's business or property gets accidentally trashed by Ben.
- However, Mr. Baumann actually likes Ben deep down, unlike Pakmar.[DJW 2]
- Pakmar's children were born in different litters.[DJW 3]