|This article belongs to the Reboot Timeline|
|“||I think you've unlocked the next level from the Omnitrix. This modification is clearly meant for flight.||”|
The Omni-Orbital Flight Suits, also known as Omni-Naut Armors, are space armor-related power ups and expansion of the Omni-Kix Armors in Season 4 of Ben 10. It was unlocked in Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie.
Concept and Activation
Like the Omni-Kix Armors, the Omni-Naut Armors use high tech armor that amplifies the aliens' abilities. Additionally, Omni-Naut Armors allow the aliens to survive in the vacuum of space. For aliens with a natural space survivability, the armors give them added protection.[DR 1]
Besides space, Omni-Naut Armors can also be used while in aquatic environments.[DR 2]
The armor activates when the alien goes Omni-Kix by turning the Omnitrix symbol 90 degrees. The user can then upgrade the armor into Omni-Naut Armor by turning the symbol another 90 degrees. Furthermore, the armor automatically activates when the user is in space.[DR 3]
The helmets have a high-tech holographic interface that analyzes what is in front of it, highlighting the figure in a constellation-like outline.
Omni-Naut Armored aliens are able to activate and deactivate their jetpacks at will.
- Omni-Naut Armor Ben and Omni-Naut Heatblast's designs were first revealed as toys.
- The coloring of the Omnitrix symbols bears a resemblance to the Classic Timeline Omnitrix symbols used since Alien Force.
- The robotic sound effect played when an Omni-Naut alien talks is similar to Galvanic Mechamorphs from the Classic Timeline.
- All the Omni-Naut forms except Ben currently revealed have a secondary Omnitrix symbol in a sideways design on their helmets, similar to the symbols seen on the Omni-Kix forms.
- However, on the glass of Ben's helmet, the Omnitrix logo can be seen.
- All Omni-Naut aliens leave glowing green trails while flying, similar to what happens whenever regular Jetray charges a neuroshock tail blast while flying.
- An Omni-Naut version of Grey Matter would resemble a big mech space suit.[DR 4]
- None of the Omni-Naut aliens appeared during Season 5 because the episodes were written at a different time.[DR 5]
- It is unknown whether or not the Omni-Naut aliens cause quicker time-outs like the Omni-Kix aliens.
|Introduced in Season 1||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Gax • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Introduced in Season 2||Rath • Shock Rock|
|Introduced in Season 3||Humungousaur • Slapback|
|Introduced in Season 4||Goop • Jetray • Way Big|
|Introduced in Season 5||Big Chill • Bloxx • Buzzshock • Chromastone • Ripjaws • Spidermonkey • Surge|
|Omni-Enhanced Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Omni-Kix Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Heatblast • Humungousaur • Jetray • Rath • Shock Rock • Slapback • XLR8|
|Omni-Naut Aliens||Heatblast • Jetray • Humungousaur • Shock Rock|
|Fusion Aliens||Amalgam Alien • Amalgam Ben • Grey Arms • XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat|
|Non-Canon Aliens||Banana Alien • Black Hat Alien • Hotdawg • Mole-Stache • Scooter Alien|
|Non-Canon Fusion Aliens||Omnitrix Glitch Fusion • Diamondhead-Humungousaur Fusion • Rath Arms • Shock Blast|