|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
Omni-Kix XLR8 is enveloped from head to toe in Omni-Kix armor. His head, back fins, arms, knees, and shins are covered in blue plating, while his arms and shins have green downward curves in them. His thighs, chest, and tail are covered in gray plating and his abdomen is covered in black and white plating. The Omnitrix symbol is on his chest connected by four gray tubes.When his armor was upgraded, his back fins turned into boosters and his arms combined to form a front wheel.
Powers and Abilities
Omni-Kix XLR8 shares the same abilities as his default form namely his enhanced speed.
Omni-Kix XLR8 is more durable due to his Omni-Kix armor.
Omni-Kix XLR8 seems to have the ability to boost his speed temporarily, coating his body in green energy, referring to it as "Hypersonic". This can also happen while he is in the air, allowing him to air dash into opponents and hit them with devastating force.
Omni-Kix XLR8 has the ability to run at high speeds underground, basically tunneling through it.
With his armor upgraded, he is able to move even faster.
Omni-Kix XLR8 shares the same weaknesses as his default form, namely his speed not working on ice or strong adhesives, making it hard to control or slow him down.
Omni-Kix XLR8's tail can be held down, thereby keeping him held in place and unable to use his powers.
Omni-Kix XLR8 has a limit how far or fast he can go before showing some strain and fatigue.
- Omni-Kix XLR8 first appeared in Queen Of Bees, where he defeated Queen Bee.
- In Speed of Sound, Omni-Kix XLR8 upgraded his armor to catch a train and battle Lord Decibel.
- In Mock 10, Omni-Kix XLR8 pushed the Super sonic Train in reverse, in order to resume all of time.
- Similar to Omni-Enhanced XLR8's face mask, the design of Omni-Kix XLR8's helmet is a reference to the visor that the XLR8's Classic Continuity counterpart uses.
- The ability for Omni-Kix XLR8 to drill underground might be a reference to the power up gained by absorbing Yellow Wisps from Sonic Colors, as both have the users (each of whom wield super-speed) become encoated with energy that lets them tunnel underground.
|Introduced in Season 1||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Gax • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Introduced in Season 2||Rath • Shock Rock|
|Introduced in Season 3||Humungousaur • Slapback|
|Introduced in Season 4||Jetray|
|Introduced in Season 5||Way Big|
|Omni-Enhanced Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Omni-Kix Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Heatblast • Humungousaur • Jetray • Rath • Shock Rock • Slapback • XLR8|
|Omni-Naut Aliens||Heatblast • Jetray • Humungousaur • Shock Rock|
|Fusion Aliens||Amalgam Ben • Grey Arms • XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat|
|Non-Canon Aliens||Banana Alien • Hot Dog Alien • Mole-Stache|
|Non-Canon Fusion Aliens||Omnitrix Glitch Fusion • Rath Arms • Shock Blast|