|This article belongs to the Reboot Timeline|
Omni-Kix Heatblast is enveloped from head to toe in Omni-Kix armor. His head is encased in an orange helmet, with his flame still being cast out, which has a lighter orange visor with yellow dots for eyes and three grillplates as a mouthguard. His neck and shoulders are covered by orange plating. His right arm has white segmented armor and an orange gauntlet for his hand, while his left arm ends instead in an orange cannon, with the middle portion containing parts of Heatblast's inner magma body, that functions as a flamethrower. His white torso piece is separated from his neck piece by metal tubes that also go around to his back. His legs are covered by white armor plating for his thighs and dark orange for his knees, shins and feet, with two sets of metal tubes connecting the thighs and shins together.
Omni-Kix Heatblast wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest, connected to two metal tubes.
Powers and Abilities
Omni-Kix Heatblast shares the same abilities as his default form, namely his pyrokinesis.
Omni-Kix Heatblast is more durable due to his Omni-Kix armor.
With the Omni-Kix Armor, Omni-Kix Heatblast gains enhanced flame throwing capabilities and can use the flamethrower on his left hand to shoot fireballs or a stream of flames. This cannon can also use to deflect energy attacks.
Omni-Kix Heatblast has the ability to fly due to his rocket propelled boots with enhanced blast power.
Omni-Kix Heatblast shares the same weaknesses as his default form, namely water.
Omni-Kix Heatblast can lose his fire from exhaustion.
- Omni-Kix Heatblast first appeared in Funhouse, where he battled Zombozo.
- In Tokyo Fun, Part 1: Big Bugg Bash, Omni-Kix Heatblast battled Sydney.
- In Party Poopers, Omni-Kix Heatblast defeated Frightwig with the help of Gwen and prepared to fight Zombozo until Frightwig and the clown retreated.
- In The Hex Factor, Omni-Kix Heatblast defeated Hex with the help of Gwen.
- In Xingo’s World, Omni-Kix Heatblast battled Xingo inside his show.
- In Rekoil, Omni-Kix Heatblast powered up King Koil, freeing him from Dr. Animo's mind control.
- In Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie, Omni-Kix Heatblast went Omni-Naut to attack Azmuth.
- Funhouse (first appearance)
- Tokyo Fun, Part 1: Big Bugg Bash
- Party Poopers
- The Hex Factor
- Xingo's World
- Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie (goes Omni-Naut)
- Omni-Kix Heatblast bears a resemblance to Fire Man from Mega Man: Fully Charged.
|Introduced in Season 1||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Gax • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Introduced in Season 2||Rath • Shock Rock|
|Introduced in Season 3||Humungousaur • Slapback|
|Introduced in Season 4||Goop • Jetray • Way Big|
|Introduced in Season 5||Big Chill • Bloxx • Buzzshock • Chromastone • Ripjaws • Spidermonkey • Surge|
|Omni-Enhanced Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Omni-Kix Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Heatblast • Humungousaur • Jetray • Rath • Shock Rock • Slapback • XLR8|
|Omni-Naut Aliens||Heatblast • Jetray • Humungousaur • Shock Rock|
|Fusion Aliens||Amalgam Alien • Amalgam Ben • Grey Arms • XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat|
|Non-Canon Aliens||Banana Alien • Black Hat Alien • Hotdawg • Mole-Stache • Scooter Alien|
|Non-Canon Fusion Aliens||Omnitrix Glitch Fusion • Diamondhead-Humungousaur Fusion • Rath Arms • Shock Blast|