|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity.|
Omni-Enhanced Stinkfly appears similar to regular Stinkfly but with gray rock armor covering his chest and shoulders. He has green moss-like substances on the rocks on his shoulders. He wears a helmet on his head with two horns coming out and his forearms and fingers gain rock armor, but his hand become blue energy. His wings have changed to a light blue color.
Omni-Enhanced Stinkfly wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Omni-Enhanced Stinkfly's wings allow quick and agile flying, and also allow him to change direction at a fast pace.
Omni-Enhanced Stinkfly no longer shoots goo from his shoulders, as rocks now cover his shoulders. He can project electric sticky goo/spit from his mouth. If Omni-Enhanced Stinkfly misses his target with his spit, the spit can fly back and hit the target from behind. Omni-Enhanced Stinkfly also has shock power hands.
Omni-Enhanced Stinkfly can also kick hard.
Omni-Enhanced Stinkfly has shown no weaknesses. He cannot spray stinky gas anymore.
- Omni-Enhanced Stinkfly was first used in Animorphosis to fight the Alphas that Vilgax was controlling.
- In Bomzobo Lives, Omni-Enhanced Stinkfly fought Zombozo.
- In The Sound and the Furry, Omni-Enhanced Stinkfly saved some people.
- In Double Hex, Omni-Enhanced Stinkfly teased Hex about the other Hex so they could battle each other.
- Omni-Enhanced Stinkfly is very simular to Big Chill from the classic continuity in terms of design:
- Both are mainly blue in color.
- Both have two-toed legs.
- Both can shoot something from their mouth.
|Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Gax • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Humungousaur • Overflow • Rath • Shock Rock • Slapback • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Amalgam Ben • Grey Arms • XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat||Hot Dog Alien • Glitch Fusion|